Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Does anyone think that Big Brother's Marcus Bentley would make a better narrator on Love Island than Iain Stirling?

In fairness he is out of a job for the summer with no Big Brother around.

How dare you!

Who knows really. Oddly enough I thought Eoghan McDermott was brilliant as narrator for Aussie version.

When I first heard his voice I was raging as I wasn't a fan of his but he had me laughing a lot. Was very popular there. They brought him out in front of the camera for the final with the couple's and mentioned something about the fans loving him and wanting to see the face behind the voice.

I reckon if they were to replace Ian (which I think there is no chance of) he'd be tipped.

Moooonnn!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Adamocovic wrote: »
    How dare you!

Who knows really. Oddly enough I thought Eoghan McDermott was brilliant as narrator for Aussie version.

When I first heard his voice I was raging as I wasn't a fan of his but he had me laughing a lot. Was very popular there. They brought him out in front of the camera for the final with the couple's and mentioned something about the fans loving him and wanting to see the face behind the voice.

I reckon if they were to replace Ian (which I think there is no chance of) he'd be tipped.

Moooonnn!

I thought Eoghan McDermott was absolutely terrible.
    He kept making some joke about the moon that I didn’t get. He was even howling at the moon at times, no idea why. Then he was quiet in large parts of the show, maybe as here was a load of big characters in the show.

Just thinking there. Do you reckon producers said something to Elma?

Because if my couple was up for a vote from the public about being least compatible don't know if I'd be trying it on with someone else.

Or unless she thinks it may get people to vote to save them as there could be drama ahead.

It's an odd one.

I thought Eoghan McDermott was absolutely terrible.
    He kept making some joke about the moon that I didn’t get. He was even howling at the moon at times, no idea why. Then he was quiet in large parts of the show, maybe as here was a load of big characters in the show.

Each to their own. I was surprised to find him enjoyable. I think he's not the most popular in Ireland so many from here went in with that already.

The Aussie fans from Reddit and Twitter seemed to love him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Molly is FULL of crap. Stringing Tommy along with two of the other lads for a full week but now three days later she really truly adores him, gimme a break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Adamocovic wrote: »
    How dare you!

Moooonnn!

I hope they show the aussie version this year. It was brilliant last year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Not moving fast enough for Yewanda who had her first score in ages with Danny

razorblunt wrote: »
    Not moving fast enough for Yewanda who had her first score in ages with Danny

Goes on Love Island to find love.

Admits that she's too insecure to allow herself to fall in love.

What is Yewande up to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Great job Yewande. Danny basically telling you in four different ways how much he likes you and you return it with bitchy mcscorpface

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

Yewande is a typical jackeen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Molly is FULL of crap. Stringing Tommy along with two of the other lads for a full week but now three days later she really truly adores him, gimme a break.

I totally agree! It's not real at all on her part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

I think both Tommy and Molly are fake as f*ck to each other tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Oh man Yewande. My dad and my sister are chronic for the exact same. It's painful to watch and actually feel sorry for her.

So Elma was full of ****e about Anton.

Hasn't spoken to the poor lad since the new guy entered.

Justice for Anton!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Maura is giving me serious Cheryl-early days-Tweedy vibes. Glad Lucy defended her because she really is a Billy no mates compared to the others and that can't be easy.

Maura is giving me serious Cheryl-early days-Tweedy vibes. Glad Lucy defended her because she really is a Billy no mates compared to the others and that can't be easy.

And Elma and Molly bitching away about her and then when she enters pure silence.

Elma keeps saying she wished she'd snap back too.

Just have at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Cop onto yourself :D

Hands down the stupidest challenge in the world of reality TV challenges.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Maura would do anything to be famous ... anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Felt a bit sick watching some of that:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Maura is really pretty but she is a tad rough let's be honest.
    Elma has ruined her looks with those shocking bloody lips!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Raging...she was raging. Girl code still intact. Phew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Joe back tracking hardddddddd. A little too late I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,262 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Producers obviously told Joe about the backlash.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Ugh Joe tongue

Get the sense the producers were monitoring the votes closely and gave Joe the heads up to get his affairs in order shall we say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Ok there is something called girl code apparently....is there a boy code?
    What is the code?

Mollie May needs to wash her face...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Glad Anton stayed.

• Advertisement

#Justiceforanton

Advertisement