Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,442 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Huh?

Amber is as two faced as any of them... She's always stirring the pot...

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

Michael and Amber ftw. The only two genuinely into each other.

Yeah, these two along with Anton are the three people I'd say that would be most similar to the type of people I'm mates with. Three easy going chilled people.

Tonights first look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ao5oNFaN0

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

JeffKenna wrote: »
    From a psychological point of view what Ywanda is doing is fairly bad as well yet no mention of it. Textbook method for acquiring power and control in a relationship.

I am only catching up with last night's show now. She is really immature and also insecure. Putting it up to Danny with some BS hypothetical scenario, " what if". I would hate that crap. Anytime it has ever been put to me by a partner they have been told in no uncertain terms....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

On the subject of Joe, I don't get the sudden sympathy for him.

From the very beginning he was obsessed with Lucie and showed signs of controlling behaviour.

1. He blamed her because Tommy picked her for a date.

2. He sulked because she went on that date when she had no choice.

3. He kept telling her she should mix with the girls.

4. He told her she shouldn't be hanging out with Tommy.

He did all those things and whether he's 22 or not he needs to learn that crap is not right. If he does take the counselling he'll be offered then he'll learn that his behaviour is not normal and that can only be a good thing.

Young men nowadays need to learn that if a girl doesn't want to be with them then she'll be gone, nothing they can do to try and control her is going to change that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Let's face it Anton has a better arse than most of the girls.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

LirW wrote: »
    Let's face it Anton has a better arse than most of the girls.

Yeah, he's had it hard, to get into his pants, let alone anyone else's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Amy saying "we all need to stick together" to Lucie trying to recruit her into the clique haha I can't get over the ulterior motives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Lucie wasn't too keen to put on Anton's club Tropicana shellsuit jacket on

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Lucie should couple up with Anton "as friends" and then slowly the connection builds and voila. There's you winner, and a bit of drama in the finale when Joe comes back to see his best friend in the villa win with his ex couple.

Producers. Get on it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Is it true no matter where you are that you are looking at the same moon.......that's up there with the capital of France fiasco!

• Advertisement

Amy saying "we all need to stick together" to Lucie trying to recruit her into the clique haha I can't get over the ulterior motives.

Felt like a pack of lions pouncing on a gazelle.

Maura..... I was with a girl.

Tommy......what....oooookkk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Maura swings up AND down?? Lads get me in to the villa.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Lucie should couple up with Anton "as friends" and then slowly the connection builds and voila. There's you winner, and a bit of drama in the finale when Joe comes back to see his best friend in the villa win with his ex couple.

Producers. Get on it.

I still think they'd actually make a great couple, I hope there's something slowly evolving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Lucies hair extensions are very ratty looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

lawred2 wrote: »
    Huh?

Amber is as two faced as any of them... She's always stirring the pot...

Balls deep no mater what

I love the way girls always lie about their sexual history. So romantic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Molly lies and says 11 thinking that's a low number for a 20 year old to have.. Oh dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

Molly lies and says 11 thinking that's a low number for a 20 year old to have.. Oh dear.

It is these days to be fair.

IAMAMORON wrote: »

Ah I fairness though, if a guy says he's been riding 30 girls he's a hero. If a girl says the same she gets labeled as a slut with a stretched out vajayjay.

• Advertisement

To be fair weren't papers talking about her being in a long relationship where they got engaged but then split?

She's what 28? 9 years with the one person and 2 with another. 6 seems like a normal answer and the truth to me.

No real point to lying about it. Doesn't seem like a person who cares.

Tommy is full of the tips of the trade tonight.

These polarising reversals are excruciating. I hope Maura doesn't buy it.

Tommy is full of the tips of the trade tonight.

While his replacement Tom is car crashing here.

I never thought I'd say this but may be wise to listen to Tommy. Jesus Christ.

Maura being insecure - I've heard it all now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

That's something that's always bothered me, "oh she's had sex with 15 people, I bet she's like a bucket." I've had sex with my partner I'd say easily 500-1000 times so does that make my 'China the size of the grand canyon?

I think Yewande knows Danny is full of crap and she's keeping her guard up. She seemed much happier and smiled more often before their kiss.

What's the craic with the hideaway, only one couple was in it. What's the bloody point?!

• Site Banned Posts: 1 Ricordioo

You can be the best looking man in the world but if you can't look a woman in the eye she won't feel attraction for you.

Surprised Anton and Maura haven't been seen chatting much.

Seem like they'd be a laugh hanging out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I think Yewande knows Danny is full of crap and she's keeping her guard up. She seemed much happier and smiled more often before their kiss.

Yeah I don't trust him in the slightest! He doesn't seem genuine. I understand why she isn't too happy at the minute.

Advertisement