Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Maura definitely would!!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

The more girls that come in the more obvious it is how blatently average Maura looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Poor Anton will miss it again.

Also Anna ..... I suppose it's not unusual but hardly the best thing to say never to trust a man. How does she plan on having a relationship with no trust.

Felt Amy was strangely jealous and worried. As much as we'd love it no chance of any girl going near Curtis with them coupled or him straying either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Some of these girls should be done for Trade Discriminations Act for their morning look. Anna and Amy woof.

Anna’s fella looks like a Troll doll too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Even though I know it wont happen, I sooooo want Curtis to show an interest in her...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Euwande = Euwgonde

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Yewande is only a head wrecker, there, I have said it now. She would overthink how to open an open door. Guys hate that crap. She would drive anyone away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Arabella is some stunner alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I kind of agree with Yewande though, Danny never really seemed that interested in her. He will use the she pushed him away line because she wasn't giving him much back but he's only delighted to drop her I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Ian Stirling's little rhyme cracked me up! I am easily amused!!

I think I like Anna. She was a bit boring but I like her. I like this new girl too.

The 2 news guys might as well not exist, they've been no addition to the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I think she's being as cold as ice but I think she's right to do so. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Arabella not that greatl ooking considering the way they are going on about her.

Johner wrote: »
    I kind of agree with Yewande though, Danny never really seemed that interested in her. He will use the she pushed him away line because she wasn't giving him much back but he's only delighted to drop her I'd imagine.

Yeah he didn't even do it well hide the "yeah that's a good bet to get by".

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Badger2009

anewme wrote: »
    Arabella not that greatl ooking considering the way they are going on about her.

We must be watching different shows. She is stunning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Could you blame him?

She’s a dull arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Agreed, people see tall, blonde and tanned girl and assume she's stunning. She's a good looking girl but she's been over egged here

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Oh you could well be right but she's set this up for him.

Can completely understand him recoupling. Even if he is being genuine she won't believe it, pretty much what she told him, then she just decides to ignore him. I can't really remember her even giving him any affection or reassurance. Can't remember them talking much after the kiss and all I do is her pushing him away. How bad was that kiss so?

She clearly has issues with trust like she says, and doesn't seem that bothered with him. I don't think she can have any complaints and her getting annoyed with him now is just stupid. It doesn't sound or feel like she's made any effort or even cares for him.

Why should he stick with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

duffman13 wrote: »
    Agreed, people see tall, blonde and tanned girl and assume she's stunning. She's a good looking girl but she's been over egged here

Whoa! Tough crowd :D

Finally things are looking up for Anton the Manton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Anton's excitement <3

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Anton the smell Guru...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Whoa! Tough crowd :D

Wouldn't mind, I'm an ugly **** :) I'd not throw her outta bed for spilling crisps but Amber and Lucie, possibly Maura are all ahead in my eyes

duffman13 wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind, I'm an ugly **** :) I'd not throw her outta bed for spilling crisps but Amber and Lucie, possibly Maura are all ahead in my eyes

Agreed on Lucie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Badger2009 wrote: »

We must be watching different shows. She is stunning!

I dont like ppl with small eyes.

When the camera shows her from a normal angle on the dates, she looks the same as the others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Pathetic stuff from Yewande there. Childish.

I dont like ppl with small eyes.

When the camera shows her from a normal angle on the dates, she looks the same as the others.

Damnit. I see it now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Anton's excitement

He is so funny! He came in and acted like an idiot but he's actually great!

He's probably the only person that can pull that butt shave story off in a positive way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Yewande has confidence issues. She'd wreck my head though. Moany auld yoke. He's right to get rid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Anton is fast becoming my favourite. He’s actually very sweet, if a bit gormless.

Advertisement