Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ashleigh1986

Yewande is a head wrecking drama queen.
    She has obviously been hurt in the past and now every man is going to treat her bad .
    Way to much damage been done to her and in a lot of these instances women are still in love with the ones that caused the damage .
    Stay the fxxk away .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Maura.....we may as well crack on.....no messing about!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Looking forward to Maura lunging at Danny all night. She needs her own television show immediately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Go on Maura ya good ting get in there and piss Yewande off. There can be only 1 Queen if Ireland and that’s you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

razorblunt wrote: »
    Pathetic stuff from Yewande there. Childish.

Given the chance to clear it up and tell him how she feels and just gives him the cold shoulder.

I want to side with her but come on. Mopping about saying she doesn't care and he says he wants to get to know her, still attracted to her but it's not working at the moment and even if it's bull she gives nothing back.

She 100% hasn't a leg to stand on.

• Advertisement

Yewande is a head wrecking drama queen.
    She has obviously been hurt in the past and now every man is going to treat her bad .
    Way to much damage been done to her and in a lot of these instances women are still in love with the ones that caused the damage .
    Stay the fxxk away .

I heard them mention this, and maybe she was but am I wrong or did she say she hasn't really had a boyfriend because she focused on study and work?

So did she have a terrible or experience or because she hasn't been in a real relationship she finds it hard to believe someone likes her and tell them the same? It's baffling really. No real end game to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Why Yewande applied for this show is beyond me, she seems to have no interest at all! She'd be best of leaving or just ditching Danny if she's no feelings for the guy or isn't willing to find someone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Yewande's trying to be stand-offish and cynical of the men like Amber was in the beginning. It worked for Amber because she actually has a personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

The face on Yawande when he came back in was enough to turn any man off. She wants to be a victim but she had already made her mind up and instead of being open to him saying how the date went ,she showed him a pissy face...he needs to cut her loose...

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Badger2009

Anton needs to cool the jets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

The pace of the show is a bit too slow. And the hideaway isn't used, almost no dates of the couples.
    The show needs more sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Badger2009 wrote: »
    Anton needs to cool the jets

Bet you a score he has baby names picked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Imagine if Joe had said that to Lucie.

"If I see you looking at another man I'm going to kick your ass." Even if he was joking.

There'd be uproar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Is that a wig that Yewande wears?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Where is new Tom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

How shamelessly Tommy and Mollie just went for it, I have been waiting for that stuff.
    Michael and Amber are probably going to be next, they have an insane chemistry.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

GO ON TOMMMMMMY MY BOY

Perfect.

Not one hundred percent sure how genuine Yewande was as she flipped from zero to max on it and doubt she can keep it up but it makes it interesting.

New girl calling it so either Danny is convinced by her causing drama or she goes to our man Anton.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I knew you couldn't trust Danny. Now Yewande is going to be extra hurt after all of that.

corkboy38 wrote: »
    GO ON TOMMMMMMY MY BOY

I was pissing myself laughing at that. Didn't he say he wouldn't have sex in the villa? Hahah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Said it from day one I wasn't sure about Yewande and Danny and how genuine they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Badger2009

yewande is a dose

KatW4 wrote: »
    I knew you couldn't trust Danny. Now Yewande is going to be extra hurt after all of that.

Both as bad as each other. Wasn't totally convinced by her and she had to be peer pressured into doing it.

Feels like neither want to actually be coupled up together but just trying to go along with it.

LirW wrote: »
    The pace of the show is a bit too slow. And the hideaway isn't used, almost no dates of the couples.
    The show needs more sex.

Well you ask and you shall receive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Adamocovic wrote:
    Both as bad as each other. Wasn't totally convinced by her and she had to be peer pressured into doing it.

Oh she was definitely forcing it. But I do think she likes him but she was wary of getting too close. She was right after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

Adamocovic wrote: »
    I was pissing myself laughing at that. Didn't he say he wouldn't have sex in the villa? Hahah

He did.

Leaked image from the fury household.

NINTCHDBPICT000453295246-e1543733141695.jpg?strip=all&w=690

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cork2013

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Anton is fast becoming my favourite. He’s actually very sweet, if a bit gormless.

Fast becoming this years Dr. Alex though, although far better personality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭marilynrr

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Quick one and not necessarily talking about the ins & outs of the show so far but.....

I noticed that they say there's Product Placement and I was wondering how. I then noticed that a few of them tend to wear the same kind of baseball cap with an "R" logo so I thought that must be one of them.

Does anyone know what extent the PP goes to? Are they issued clothes that are then sold during the ad breaks in the UK?

'I saw it first' got the contract this year for the girls. I'm not sure what happens with the boys, but for the girls they are allowed to bring their own clothes in but before they go in they meet with a stylist from I saw it first and discuss their styles etc. and each week they send new clothes in for them out of their new stock handpicked for each girls tastes. They don't have to wear any of the stuff in the house and can wear all of their own clothes if they want, but they do have to wear stuff from that retailer when they go on dates!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Yewande's reaction when Danny came back from the date would wreck my head I'd have dumped her there and then. It was so OTT and childish it was almost as if the Producer's asked her to do it but she's not an actress so it came across like it did. If it was genuine I'd run a mile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Out ya Tommy kid feed the pony.

If he's doing the digit dance this early on they'll surely have sex before the end.

Advertisement