Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

No No, I'm going to stop you there.......I dont think you will girl !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

RoryMac wrote: »
    Don't know who's worse, Amy throwing her toys out of the pram over the kiss or Curtis chasing her around apologising when he did nothing wrong

If Joe did that sort of carry on to Lucie after a blindfolded, earplug, kiss competition Ofcom would be blowing up.

I felt horrible for him, he was smiling but didn't feel right. When he called himself an idiot it felt like he actually was really kicking himself for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Yewandes “no, no!” there, an epic eamon dunphy impression!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

#turnthat7intoa10 very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Yewandes “no, no!” there, an epic eamon dunphy impression!

"Arabella is a spoofer, Bill. A show pony with no end product"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Stop apologising for nothing and grow some balls Curtis

Curtis could do much better than amy! She’s ok, a bit of a melt, but he could Defo have done better in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Ridiculous amount of insecurity on this show. Can see how issues stem after it's finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Curtis is actually as painful as Amy! He would wreck my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ashleigh1986

Stop.... He's a poodle .
    Grow a pair of balls man .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Curtis could do much better than amy! She’s ok, a bit of a melt, but he could Defo have done better in my opinion

She’s also old enough to be his Mom, or at least she looks it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

The lack of dates annoys me so much. There are a few couples that haven't been on one yet, it could fuel the drama.

A BIT of a melt?

A lot of a melt. An awful lot of a melt.

And Amy hands Curtis a treat like a dog for apologising for doing nothing wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

How fake is this, little tiff and get a date. I give you the producers winners!

Arabelle is a typical posh bird who always expects to get what she wants .
    Boring as fxxk .
    Danny is going to fall for it and she is going to hang him .

The lads on this show are out of their minds. Tommy being messed around by molly Mae. Danny by yewande. Ffs, Arabella is well into Danny. Yewsbde isn’t a patch on her. I’d have ditched them ages ago in the lads position , you might take some messing around for total stunners , but women who are punching above their weight? When you know other crackers are going to be dropped in? Lol! Lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Very scripted, I couldn't see anyone have a conversation with Ywanda like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

"I don't think you know what you want."

Eh, I hate to break it to you love, but I think he knows exactly what he wants.

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Very scripted, I couldn't see anyone have a conversation with Ywanda like that.

Scripted or your one is aiming to turn her mad and played it well. Also burning bridges using what Danny said.

Obviously producers push them but I think the new girl wouldn't need much swaying for it.

Reckon she was pissed that Yewande was trying to be her competition for Danny. Good addition to villa.

• Advertisement

Some neck on Yewande to say Danny doesn't know what she wants!

If I was stuck behind Yewande in the deli I'd end up getting in late for work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Don’t like Arabella. She thinks she’s above everyone else. Spoilt Madam. She spoke down to Yewande. Yewande does not have to explain herself to her.

The lads on this show are out of their minds. Tommy being messed around by molly Mae. Danny by yewande. Ffs, Arabella is well into Danny. Yewsbde isn’t a patch on her. I’d have ditched them ages ago in the lads position , you might take some messing around for total stunners , but women who are punching above their weight? When you know other crackers are going to be dropped in? Lol! Lol!

Weak men idbatterim .
    To much time spent in the gym/ preening themselves .

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    How fake is this, little tiff and get a date. I give you the producers winners!

Should have sent Curtis and Arabella on one!

anewme wrote: »
    Don’t like Arabella. She thinks she’s above everyone else. Spoilt Madam. She spoke down to Yewande. Yewande does not have to explain herself to her.

Don't think she said anything that wasn't true, to be fair.

And Yewande was as dismissive.

Ah lads. Anton is the saving grace and he can't get anyone.

I don't understand it. Seems funny, nice and a good looking lad.

Doctor Alex was a boring cringey fecker so it made sense but poor aul Anton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Don't think she said anything that wasn't true, to be fair.

And Yewande was as dismissive.

She’s in there a wet day. Why would she think it’s her place to tell Yewande what to do. She comes across as a condescending cow and I don’t blame Yewande dismissing her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Weak men idbatterim .
    To much time spent in the gym/ preening themselves .

They are what women appear to want these days though. Men they can manipulate, men who are afraid to say a word out of place for fear of offending them or anybody. Mouse men. They look like men but I doubt they’d know how to bleed a radiator or change a plug.

I certainly wouldn’t get away with half the strops the girls pull in our house. I’d be told to cop on to myself and rightly so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

I think Anton is the only man in there that I would have any interest in, yet they won't give him the time of day.

He's very funny, seems like a decent person & a good friend and not bad looking either

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

I think Anton is the only man in there that I would have any interest in, yet they won't give him the time of day.

He's very funny, seems like a decent person & a good friend and not bad looking either

And makes a damn fine carbonara

Advertisement