Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,442 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Maura is a bit of fun alright.

She's clearly flaked

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Haha Maura to anton

Armadillo is a 181D but Yewande is just a 12RN. Not sure why Danny is still showing interest in Yewande.

Don't rate either of them to be honest

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

yawnwanda needs to be sent home soon shes a bore fest and needs to go back to the playground she behaving like a silly schoolgirl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Great delivery of that line by Maura.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

lawred2 wrote: »
    Don't rate either of them to be honest

At least Yewande has a bit of character, where the other one is a bland wannabe posh stepford wife with beady eyes and a big ego,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Anton and Maura as a couple would probably take up 90% of the screen time.

Strange tow of the biggest characters aren't seen much together on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Would love Tommy to show an interest in Maura again. Not feeling Molly. It's like the minute he chose Molly there hasn't even been a glance in Maura's direction. Very edited. I know he made his choice but surely there'd be a few side glances considering how aparently torn he was. Since Maura came back from her date with Tom that night there has been barely any interaction at all between herself and Tommy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

anewme wrote: »
    At least Yewande has a bit of character, where the other one is a bland wannabe posh stepford wife with beady eyes and a big ego,

She’s smoking hot and knows what she wants.how long like would ya be waiting for it with Yewande months I’d say and they like a wet dog at the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Would love Tommy to show an interest in Maura again. Not feeling Molly. It's like the minute he chose Molly there hasn't even been a glance in Maura's direction. Very edited. I know he made his choice but surely there'd be a few side glances considering how aparently torn he was. Since Maura came back from her date with Tom that night there has been barely any interaction at all between herself and Tommy.

I reckon there's unfinished business between Tommy and Lucie rather than Maura.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I'd say Danny got the best sleep.

mojesius wrote: »
    I reckon there's unfinished business between Tommy and Lucie rather than Maura.

Yes. Just proves how contrived the supposed triangle was between himself, Molly and Maura though. But yes, I would love a Tommy and Lucie pairing. Anyone but Molly really. Lovely Tommy is wasted on Molly. And a Maura and Anton pairing would be perfect too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Danny has a decision to make.

Surely it's the easiest decision he will ever make.

Maura looks very happy, tings are falling into place for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

LIKE: Michael, Amber, Molly, Anton

DISLIKE: Arabella, Danny, Yowande, Amy

INDIFFERENT: All the rest

It's really boring this year.

Anton & Maura wouldn't be a great couple but their banter would be hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Danny has a decision to make.

Surely it's the easiest decision he will ever make.

Yep,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I don’t get this, if you like someone you shouldn’t be interested in someone else. It’s pretty simple. He’s obviously not that happy with Yewande.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Nice.

I'm good at hopping....,I bet you are !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Hopefully Anton and Lucie have a good connection here

• Advertisement

Tings goin well alright

That carrott had no chance !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Maura good at swallowing tings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Ha! Maura is gas

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Boring Tom overplayed his confidence and is bricking that text.

Would love Maura to throw a spanner and pick Anton or Tommy haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Week 3 pretty much over and only the second hideaway night.
    But in fairness I'm glad it's Maura because that won't be a snoozefest for sure.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Boring Tom overplayed his confidence and is bricking that text.

Would love Maura to throw a spanner and pick Anton or Tommy haha

Oh my God. If she picked Tommy.
    Imagine. Ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

She will pick Tom. Her true lovely personality is on show now, and she is liked by all the girls except Yewande and Amber. And all the guys like her. She is the star of the show this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Didn't like Maura at first and actually posted that I didn't think I'd change my mind!
    But I feel she's been great for Lucy since Joe left and all the girls seem to like her. A take it or leave it kind of person.
    So,I was wrong..I like Maura:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

jluv wrote: »
    Didn't like Maura at first and actually posted that I didn't think I'd change my mind!
    But I feel she's been great for Lucy since Joe left and all the girls seem to like her. A take it or leave it kind of person.
    So,I was wrong..I like Maura:P9

Same, she's gas!

Advertisement