Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Oh my God!!!! What an ending! Can't wait for tomorrow now.

What an absolute dickhead though. That was really mean!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

Good girl maura hes an ARROGANT dick head ........

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Maura is shinning.
    Hope it continues.
    Girls love her, and even though I think she intimidated the boys at first, you can see her having great banter with em. Bet a few of em secretly fancy her. She has oodles more personality than any of the other girls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

She ran her mouth got nervous as. **** cause she's being fake then that was her cop out.

The ballymahon rothar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Maura is a GEM.

She’s WAY too good for Tom, he’s not nearly interesting enough for her.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

She ran her mouth got nervous as. **** cause she's being fake then that was her cop out.

The ballymahon rothar.

Harsh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Russel on Aftersun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

The ballymahon rothar.

Wow , you're no better than him! Horrible comment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I can't get over a) how stupid Tom is and b) what a prick he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

The ballymahon rothar.

Nope. Unfair.

She takes no prisoners.

Why should she.?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

She's been making sexual reference from the start everyone on here admitted it when she got the hide away she **** herself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

The ballymahon rothar.

Seriously a cop out cause someone disrespected her in front of her own eyes. If she'd have went with him you'd be calling her worse. Cop on

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

The ballymahon rothar.

Is this Tom's account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

She's been making sexual reference from the start everyone on here admitted it when she got the hide away she **** herself.

Maura is all about the craic.

You are hitting below the belt.

Yer man was wn asehole snd she had no hesitation in calling him straught out on it.

Hes a a borefest.

ergo, you make sexual references you're compelled to ride all and sundry??
    I know loadsa girls like that and they're not slappers, it's just how they go on.

bet molly mae would have loved her to do it so they'd be at the pool cutting her up calling her a slapper etc.. fake *****

I think the lads on the show are too afraid of and influenced by the girls, michael is turning into an emasculated dope. I'd love to see if curtis is rumbled giving yer man a johnny, mister clean himself the presumptuous ****er, he's as gay as a maypole in mardi grais.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

I wouldn't be surprised if that whole scenario was a stroke by the producers. Tom was bringing nothing to the table at all and relations between himself and Maura developed very quickly over the day. Even asking her for a chat out of nowhere was odd.

It opens up so much potential. More drama, Will Maura maybe invite someone else with her?

Regardless it made for brilliant tv! Fair play to Maura.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

You can make sexual references without being promiscuous.

He made a díckhead comment and got rightly called on it.

Nothing to do with her asterisking herself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Indestructable

You have to remember Maura only slept with 5 men in her lifetime. There was no chance of her 6th being after 2 kisses with a fella on Love Island!!

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Just because a woman is honest about liking sex it is NOT fair game for her to become a subject of ridicule amongst a group of men. Shockingly, her supposed fella, was far more derogatory than the others. Even Michael said they were being unfairly presumptuous. Don't see how there can be anything with Maura and Tom after this. He would never speak like that about a girl he liked. If she took him back now I'd be disappointed. Clearly he does not respect her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

She more than likely would not want to ride on national tv who would? Ireland is a very small place compared to Uk. Can u imagine coming home to ur small rural town after riding on national tv, u would be mortified.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

What happened? I missed the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Bravo Maura, taking no prisoners.

And I think Yewande handles herself very well throughout today’s episode. She put all the focus on Danny to be clear and honest. The ball is in his court now and it’s up to him to prove he’s not an eejit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

i think maura should go out to the lads and tell them shes not taking tom into the hideaway but instead she decided to take someone else and watch the cowardly little ****ers all **** themselves. Maura has nicely manipulated the scene so she doesnt have to have sex on TV shes a cleve country girl. Go maura love her.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Ah jesus, Maura and no other girl owes anyone the ride, even if she talks about it openly.

And what's the craic with the "emasculated" guys? Should they be smacking the girls around or demand them to cook up a fry and keep the beer cool? I don't see them not standing up for themselves, Michael for example is simply a guy with his head screwed on, it's 2019 for god's sake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Maura to win!
    She has made the show since coming in and in fairness I think she is being herself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Maura has been great craic since day 1.
    Tom is a creep, doesn't come across as genuine at all.

Do you have to be in a couple to win?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Tom is a boring, shallow, arrogant twat and that was a rapey comment.. I'm so glad she heard it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

I hope she brings Anton instead just as friends or sends Michael & Amber instead.

Advertisement