Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Tomorrow is going to have certain fireworks!

Danny has a big decision to make!

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Recoupling tomorrow night.
    Hope this doesn't see Maura forgive Tom out of desperation to stay

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Recoupling tomorrow night.
    Hope this doesn't see Maura forgive Tom out of desperation to stay

Boys pick though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Boys pick though.

But didn't the boys pick the last time? Isn't it changing every week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Boys picked twice in a row now :/
    Thought it was supposed to be every second go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There are more girls than boys. If girls picked, the whoever was last would be automatically out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,784 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Fair play to Moura. But with that incident I think there is another topic being totally overshadowed.

Wtf with the Scottish guy getting his asshole waxed by his Mum, I do hope he was joking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Fair play to Moura. But with that incident I think there is another topic being totally overshadowed.

Wtf with the Scottish guy getting his asshole waxed by his Mum, I do hope he was joking.

He has to be, that’s f*cking sick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Charlie19 wrote: »

Ur a bit late to the party. It’s been over a month since Moura scored that hat trick!!

It was Michael who first brought up the “she might just be all talk”. Then few lads egging it on and Tom went along with it and repeated it. Then he was stupid enough to say it to her face when she asked what he said. Maybe he was just too honest, or not quick enough to come up with a lie.
    Was starting to like Tom also. He’s a bit of a kooky character, he’s funny without wanting to be centre of attention, and he and Maura were starting to look like a good couple.
    He needs to just apologize to her now, tell her he ****ed up, that they abandon the hideaway tonight, and if she can give him another chance and start over, and if not then fair enough and good luck to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Still Ill

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Tomorrow is going to have certain fireworks!

Danny has a big decision to make!

Ah, c'mon... He has no decision to make. He's made it already. He's just trying to save face now.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Knew I’d seen Danny before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

vladmydad wrote: »
    Knew I’d seen Danny before
    https://images.app.goo.gl/dyWsUM1dm9ZDfShH6
    He was also the head in Art Attack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

Lads if the likes of Danny can be a model I think imma sign myself up to Assets right now

Is Shrek a model too?

World's gone cray.

So Yewande will be sent packing tonight when Danny has last pic?? Will Anton pick Lucy or will there be a twist tonight with Maura/Tom?? Will Tom talk/mumble his way out of things and get into hideaway or will Maura take Anton?? Are those my hands??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

So Yewande will be sent packing tonight when Danny has last pic?? Will Anton pick Lucy or will there be a twist tonight with Maura/Tom?? Will Tom talk/mumble his way out of things and get into hideaway or will Maura take Anton?? Are those my hands??
    I'd imagine he picks Arabella considering she wanted to get to know him after it all yesterday.

I'd say Anton will pick Lucie no matter what.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Nah Danny will pick Yewande and Arrabella will go home. It sets a nice story for now and then they can turn Danny's head later if needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

razorblunt wrote: »
    Nah Danny will pick Yewande and Arrabella will go home. It sets a nice story for now and then they can turn Danny's head later if needed.

Between heads turning and knowing where one's head is at it's all beginning to give me vertigo :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

maxsmum wrote: »
    Between heads turning and knowing where one's head is at it's all beginning to give me vertigo :eek:

That's what happens when you are doing 560 degree turns! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

That was TV gold last night, how thick is Tom.

Yewande is a goner tonight I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I'm worried for Maura in a recoupling.

Let's crack it down.

Obvious: Amber/Michael, Amy/Curtis, Ana/Jordan, MM/Tommy
    Safe Bet: Anton/Lucie (As Friends) Danny/Arrabella

Means were left with Yewande, Maura with Tom picking.
    After the whole blowing up at Tom (he deserved it though) hard to imagine he will be chuffed on the idea of picking her unless he wants to try make it up to her etc.

Could pick Yewande to look like a good guy and win over the house as they seem to like her, especially if he believes him and Maura ship has truly sailed.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I think Anton will pick Maura and Tom will pick Lucie. Yewande is toast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Adamocovic wrote: »
    I'm worried for Maura in a recoupling.

Let's crack it down.

Obvious: Amber/Michael, Amy/Curtis, Ana/Jordan, MM/Tommy
    Safe Bet: Anton/Lucie (As Friends) Danny/Arrabella

Means were left with Yewande, Maura with Tom picking.
    After the whole blowing up at Tom (he deserved it though) hard to imagine he will be chuffed on the idea of picking her unless he wants to try make it up to her etc.

Could pick Yewande to look like a good guy and win over the house as they seem to like her, especially if he believes him and Maura ship has truly sailed.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Tom picks Maura to try and recover after last night.

She scowls at him and says "stay de fúck away from me".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Still Ill

They always leave the most dramatic choice til last. You'd imagine it'll end with Danny making the tough (:pac:) choice between Yewande and Arabella last. Think that's the way the producers will set it up. Can't imagine Maura will be allowed leave anyway. Her and Anton are just TV gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Still Ill wrote: »
    They always leave the most dramatic choice til last. You'd imagine it'll end with Danny making the tough (:pac:) choice between Yewande and Arabella last. Think that's the way the producers will set it up. Can't imagine Maura will be allowed leave anyway. Her and Anton are just TV gold.

Producers obviously heard the people too.

More screentime of the two of them together yesterday than the last week combined.

It doesn't matter if Danny goes last or second last - it'd be more drama if he went second last and Tom goes last. It's not a sure bet he'd pick Maura.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I reckon Tom will pick Maura in the recoupling. Blah Blah I made a big mistake blah blah I hope she gives me the opportunity to show her how much I care about her blah blah something something blah. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

maxsmum wrote: »
    Lads if the likes of Danny can be a model I think imma sign myself up to Assets right now

Is Shrek a model too?

World's gone cray.

Yep, just look at every bio on Instagram. Every second ordinary lad that nobody would look twice at, is a “model”. It’s become a clever device. If people see someone who’s nothing special but they’re a “model” , people think oh sure then they must be good looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Delighted Tom was found out. Trying to look cool in front of the lads lol you're 29 mate.

Yewande is a goner for sure. Danny trying to act like he's agonising over what decision to make when it's clear as day he's made his mind up and was waiting for something better to walk into the villa. Chap is full of it.

Advertisement