Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

That whole line from Tom was the most painfully obviously scripted piece of reality TV I've ever seen.

Makes things interesting so high fives all around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I reckon Tom will pick Maura in the recoupling. Blah Blah I made a big mistake blah blah I hope she gives me the opportunity to show her how much I care about her blah blah something something blah. etc.

He might well do so, but will she have him? :)

In terms of longevity in the house, we have Lucie/Yewande, Maura and then Arabella. It will be interesting to see if loyalty/longevity wins out here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Angliru wrote: »
    That whole line from Tom was the most painfully obviously scripted piece of reality TV I've ever seen.

Makes things interesting so high fives all around.

Hard to know.

If he's not actually that much of an idiot he's a great actor. Always thought he was a bit thick and dull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Hard to know.

If he's not actually that much of an idiot he's a great actor. Always thought he was a bit thick and dull.

He’s incredibly dull and he looks like Tom Cruise so I’d never tire of kicking him anyways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Did everyone miss Maura saying that her and Anton would fcuk on the outside??

I so want them to be a couple. Both have a personality and would have great craic I reckon.

I'm really ****ting it that Maura will go tonight. If she does then it's over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I'm not mad about Molly Mae but jaysus her hair is amazing.

It's probably extensions but even if it is they're really professional expensive ones.

She has had about ten styles since going in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Still Ill

pinkyeye wrote: »

It's probably extensions but even if it is they're really professional expensive ones.

Must have missed the nine that weren't it tied up in that manky bun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Did everyone miss Maura saying that her and Anton would fcuk on the outside??

I so want them to be a couple. Both have a personality and would have great craic I reckon.

I'm really ****ting it that Maura will go tonight. If she does then it's over.

Kinda looked like she was waiting til he was eating/drinking whatever he was to say it and shock him for the craic cos I don't think she has shown any interest in him at all. The preening and all that wouldn't be her cup of tea by the sounds of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

You can see all the jounings in them when her hair is back off her face.

Lucue and Amy too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Blame everything on us! Classic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Blame everything on us! Classic

Loved that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

This was a textbook example of a bollocking.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

What do you expect me to do? Suck you off?

Dont mess with her!

Anton and Maura......they look good together.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Anton get out of there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I agree she's good telly ....but she lets herself down with how crude she talks. She makes good points ....then she's overly coarse which almost cancels her point out.

Tom is spineless , getting Anton to tidy up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Maura for president. That was epic.

Girl talk and boy talk IS hypocritical. The secret is not getting caught :pac:

He must be blind not to see the lads pointing away like lunatics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

If Maura goes tonight the only reason will be because of that comment - which would be huge bad press for the show. A woman kicked out for not putting out.

Why is Danny always wearing the same jumper?

Tom doing a good impression of a corpse in a coffin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Tom giving it the auld "I'll stroll past her bed in my boxers and sweet talk her", for a handsome lad he doesn't seem to have much clue about the fairer sex.

Anton is the only bloke in there with a set of balls. I can't see how the girls don't see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I do think Maura is playing the situ tho. Yes he absolutely said a really disrespectful thing ....but turn the situ and I can easily see Maura saying....'oh let's hope he gets his cock out tonight amd isnt all talk ' and that not being a shock to us given her usual way of speaking . What's good for the goose and all that. She knows she's the centre of attention right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Maura absolutely ripped him to shreds!
    Tosser!
    That was well deserved.

I also love the way she says gawrrbige!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

LirW wrote: »
    Why is Danny always wearing the same jumper?

Its probably hard for him to get a jumper that fits over his Easter Island head.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Anton is the only one who came across somewhat like a gentleman there.

Surprised by Michael. Hated the boys saying to blame them to help him and then lying saying he was repeating what the "boys" asked. Michael did say she may be all talk but he was the one who made the comment walking away.

Imagine if they did hook up and then she saw that later. Think Maura is dead right here. Different about bantering about yourself than someone else saying that about you, especially the person going to hideaway with you, like their trying to pressure you into it saying if you don't put out your just all talk. Stupid lad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Fair fcks to Maura, didn't take any of his nonsense. Tom is such a weasel with his "I didn't say that" line when he literally told her that he said that. No spine at all, very unattractive.

Advertisement