Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

anewme wrote: »
    Hes like the action man from years ago that you could move the eyes.
    Eagle eye action man lol
    Spot on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Knew Maura wouldn't carry it on just for drama sake. Handled it well..
    I so want Curtis and Amie drama. Don't want them to win but at the moment it looks like they are coasting to the fibal:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Lucie should be the one going. She can go home and pretend she wants to be with Norman Bates for a while and they'll make a few quid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Adamocovic wrote: »
    A few more days and that hair will grow to an acceptable length.

Maybe Tom could plait it for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

I don't get it. There's two of them arguing over Danny who is as interesting as a teapot and there's Anton who is more attractive, funnier, way better all around & he cannot get a look in.

• Advertisement

Syndic wrote: »
    Lucie should be the one going. She can go home and pretend she wants to be with Norman Bates for a while and they'll make a few quid.
    That would make sense Lucie clearly isn't looking to meet anyone despite what she is saying.
    Give Maura, Arabella and Yewande a chance to meet someone send in a few lads!
    And anyone for Anton!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Danny and Yewande are 2 borefests. At least Tom is funny in his unusual ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

jluv wrote: »
    Knew Maura wouldn't carry it on just for drama sake. Handled it well..
    I so want Curtis and Amie drama. Don't want them to win but at the moment it looks like they are coasting to the fibal:mad:

I kinda fear for him if they do progress. She genuinely seems the type to try to isolate him from any family or friends she doesn't deem appropriate. She'd pull a fecking argument out of thin air.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,442 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Shut why would anyone put up with a face like that?

She's far too much a mope

He's a gimp at the same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

She should tell Danny to feck off!

• Advertisement

Yewande and Danny is....err....awkward...

I can't see him picking her at this stage there is a real void between them.

Sick of Yawnwande now. Kick her out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

gmisk wrote:
    That would make sense Lucie clearly isn't looking to meet anyone despite what she is saying. Give Maura, Arabella and Yewande a chance to meet someone send in a few lads! And anyone for Anton!!!

I totally agree. Lucie doesn't do much in there. There's not much point in her being there anymore!

I know Yewande wants to find someone but I feel like she will just keep getting hurt in there and she would be better off going home instead of having to deal with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,442 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

This dope is going to end up with nobody...

Sick of Danny aka the head from Art Attack...let's be honest neither of these girls would be fighting over him in the real world..."model"?!? Lol

Think the reason Anton isn't getting anything is because he's friend-zoned himself and not sure how much more new faces will appear in there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Maybe Tom could plait it for him.

For all we know the mother's nearby to wax it on the Saturdays when they're off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

"what if surf guy walks in" ffs get over yourself haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

KatW4 wrote: »
    I totally agree. Lucie doesn't do much in there. There's not much point in her being there anymore!

I know Yewande wants to find someone but I feel like she will just keep getting hurt in there and she would be better off going home instead of having to deal with that.

I'm sure as f that they will send a guy in this week who's exactly her type. Or she actually hooks up with Anton.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I'd say Joe's at home crying into a lovely BLT after seeing that.

• Advertisement

Adamocovic wrote: »
    I'd say Joe's at home crying into a lovely BLT after seeing that.
    I miss Iain Stirling's sandwich puns :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I think Joe was very wrong for Lucie but if the "right" guy came in she'd be good fun. We're not seeing it but think she's a nice girl..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

More absolutely terrible acting by Danny asking Tommy about his love triangle experience. "oh the public will think I'm such a good guy"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

God, Arabella is such a unsympathetic cow.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Hate that whispering crap.

jluv wrote: »
    I think Joe was very wrong for Lucie but if the "right" guy came in she'd be good fun. We're not seeing it but think she's a nice girl..
    I thought her and Tommy actually had a lot of chemistry he seemed to really like her.

Don't ignore your gut, good advice.
    I recommend acidophilus

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Eh, 12 days of doing nothing v 2 days of proper interaction love.

"Don't ignore your gut because that's the reason you have a gut".

Tommy masters the world of biology.

• Advertisement

Lucy will go.

Advertisement