Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Amber does need to be called out and Anna. They are serious **** stirring bitches. As soon as there is any drama they are sticking it in. Your boy Michael as well. He is sly enough. He was the guy that was doing all the laughing at Tom and Maura earlier. Rubix cube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

What did she expect she kept him at arms length for how long,then opened up cos some one else was taking an interest.
    If the blonde bombshell didn’t come in would she still be stringing him along.no harm she’s gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

KatW4 wrote: »
    Pfft. Danny is a dickhead. Arabella is just as bad, she was horrible to Yewande.

Poor Yewande. She wasn't the most interesting but I still liked her.

That Arabella is a bad sort. Condescending cow who thinks shes a lit better than she is.

Shes a pain in the hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Not a fan of Yewande but his speech got her hopes up because it made it sound like he was going to pick her. That was just rubbing salt in the wound, there was no need.

Him and Arabella are welcome to each other. My bet is her head will be turned the next time a new lad comes in.

He needed someone to connect to on an intellectual level.

Clearly that's the model rather than the scientist.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ashleigh1986

All the producers have to do is bring in a posh rugby lad from a private school and arabella would be dropping him fast .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Adamocovic wrote: »
    SusieBlue wrote: »
    Not a fan of Yewande but his speech got her hopes up because it made it sound like he was going to pick her. That was just rubbing salt in the wound, there was no need.

Him and Arabella are welcome to each other. My bet is her head will be turned the next time a new lad comes in.

He needed someone to connect to on an intellectual level.

Clearly that's the model rather than the scientist.
    Ahem, David Attenborough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,350 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Yawnwande exit reminded me a bit of holly carpenter leaving DWTS. 2 horrible cows bringing shame to Ireland.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Haven't been Yewande's biggest fan the last while but I think Arabella has been beyond condescending and rude to her, doesn't even factor her as competition, and comes across as somebody who is totally up her own hole. I think Yewande handled them both very well when she sat them both down, and shouldn't have gone back grovelling to Danny the next day saying "I'll let you get to know her" etc etc. She's too normal for Love Island, she's better off away from the place IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I think it's better for Yewande though to go. She's simply not the crazy party girl that loses herself after 2 days holding hands with someone, some people are just slow burners.
    She's a pretty and smart enough girl, she will find her fit.

I feel a bit sorry that yer man played her like that, she deserved better. *Insert Tommy's gut quote here*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

gmisk wrote: »
    I doubt there will be many more guys going in, how long is left?

Loads more to go in. It's only week three, think it's 8 weeks this year. Also word of them doing casa amor soon with 6 new boys, 6 new girls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Syndic wrote: »
    Loads more to go in. It's only week three, think it's 8 weeks this year. Also word of them doing casa amor soon with 6 new boys, 6 new girls.
    Ah brill stuff!
    Anton can still win then :)

Or Maura if she gets the right guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Syndic wrote: »

Nice. Anton will get 6 new friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Danny was in a bad spot having to choose between those two. His best bet was to flip a coin and hope it somehow explodes and kills him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭SeanJ09

Glad Yawnwande is gone. Did she actually expect Danny to pick her just because he knew her longer than Arabella? She was giving him nothing.

Yawnwande exit reminded me a bit of holly carpenter leaving DWTS. 2 horrible cows bringing shame to Ireland.

Yewande did not bring shame on Ireland.

She conducted herself wuth dignity even when Arabella was trying to needle her constantly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

anewme wrote: »
    Why did Yewande turn on Michael.

Good question. I am not sure, but it could have been nothing. She was in bad form for the last week. She knew that Danny didn't fancy her and that was why she was upset all the time.

She is probably delighted to be out of there, deep down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

She conducted herself wuth dignity even when Arabella was trying to needle her constantly.

She did not conduct herself with dignity at all. She was a sour puss whose accent varied from Dublin to America. She has no idea how to speak to people and palled up with rough Amber, whispering in her ear in a room full of people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Yewande’s whispering was like something I’d expect from one of my children.

I thought She would’ve made a more dignified exit had she not had a pop at Danny, “what goes around comes around”, put on your big girl panties and grow up Yewande.

That being said I thought Arabella was overly confident and condescending suggesting yoga before knowing if she was staying or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Locking for a cleanup. Give me a few minutes.

Edit: OK, opened again. I've deleted about 15 posts. Please try to discuss the show and contestants without immature name-calling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭SeanJ09

How did she conduct herself with dignity?
    She literally left on the most sourest note possible.

• Advertisement

She did not conduct herself with dignity at all. She was a sour puss whose accent varied from Dublin to America. She has no idea how to speak to people and palled up with rough Amber, whispering in her ear in a room full of people.

She s a bit more reserved and more of a slow burner thsn the others. Thought her accent was fine too.
    She was perfectly able to handle Arabella whi was trying to put her down constantly.

I also dint blame her for not entertaining Art Attack at the end.

She s a bit more reserved and more of a slow burner thsn the others. Thought her accent was fine too.
    She was perfectly able to handle Arabella whi was trying to put her down constantly.

I also dint blame her for not entertaining Art Attack at the end.

She was happy to string yerman along but got in a huff when he got affection off of another girl and gravitated towards her because if it. Not sure what she expected at best she was very immature

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Does anyone know where online I can watch the little preview they showed at the end of tonight’s show?

I watch a recording and Sky always cuts the recording before they’ve shown the preview.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Delighted she's gone. Absolute dog ignorant woman. "what goes around comes around" who does she think she is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I would have thought she came across petty and immature with her whispering and "what goes around comes around" statement at the end.
    Then again she is only 23 so I can see why she would be a bit immature.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

Does anyone know where online I can watch the little preview they showed at the end of tonight’s show?

I watch a recording and Sky always cuts the recording before they’ve shown the preview.

Same here - I reckon you'll just have to wait til it appears on the player, not sure of anything online, tho that's not to say there isn't as I'm not the most tech savvy!

Some details on Arabella and Danny's modelling past.

The funniest bit is that River Island deliberately cut his bead off in all the shots.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/love-islands-arabella-chi-unrecognisable-17158000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Ah here. You don't have to like the girl but no need to be nasty. Also would have assumed he toxic Holly posts would have stopped nearly 6 months after DWTS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Ah here. You don't have to like the girl but no need to be nasty. Also would have assumed he toxic Holly posts would have stopped nearly 6 months after DWTS!!!

That's some grudge...Not even sure I could keep that up with someone I know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

They’ve released this exclusive pic of Danny after Yewande left

Advertisement