Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I’m convinced Molly Mae constantly gets excited over the other couples cos there’s zero excitement between her and Tommy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I just sent a few messages to Lucie's Instagram there.

I was going to stop sending her texts, but when I see her trying to help her housemates out it just gets to me. I am now more convinced than ever that I know deep down she really likes me.

I just told her to not worry if she doesn't get the time to get back to me... cause I know that she is busy in there. She knows I have patience and I will wait for her. She is good like that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Amber is a right pain in the hole.
    Dont like her, she really is up herself.

The face up on her.

Glad Danny is having none of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Looking forward to Danny v Amber.

Hope he doesn't slip and a firm rivalry forms! In the preview he looks calm about it, if he keeps that up we may be in for an upset.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I just sent a few messages to Lucie's Instagram there.

I was going to stop sending her texts, but when I see her trying to help her housemates out it just gets to me. I am now more convinced than ever that I know deep down she really likes me.

I just told her to not worry if she doesn't get the time to get back to me... cause I know that she is busy in there. She knows I have patience and I will wait for her. She is good like that.

Joe I thought we cleared this controlling behaviour up.

• Advertisement

Anyone think that curtis is a heavy smoker !

I know it's all to do with getting rid of the smoking image and bad influences and all that but God I miss the smoking bitching and cliques formed between the ones who go out for a smoke and the ones who don't.

Anyone think that curtis is a heavy smoker !

The only one smokin in there is Lucie.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Tommy is such a lap dog.

Told ya , Amber is a Poopah Scoopah.

I usually really like Amber and Anna but acting like dicks. Fair play to Jordan for calling Anna out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Jordan there...did one of the lads just show some spine?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Anna and Amber... wow such pathetic behaviour.

I'm glad Jordan said it to Anna that she was being childish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I get why Lucie or Maura aren't into the whole girl's club. They're funny to watch but I wouldn't wanna be friends with them.

Did they give them more than 2 drinks each tonight cos Amber is reminding me of how argumentative I get when I’m tipsy :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jordan is dead right, she’s 28 and acting like that. Her and that amber f*cking c*nts.

Amber is a tulip.
    The last thing I would do is ....., someone call him over!

Anna... bye....bye...

Christ the girls are pathetic and childish in the extreme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Anna's bye bye bye was uncalled for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Wouldn't be surprised if Amber or Anna leave a dirty brown protest in Danny and Arabella's bed

I like Maura's Pink Jammies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

As a girl it’s mortifying to watch other girls behave like this. It’s genuinely so embarrassing.

I don’t know how some men are attracted to women like this. I see it all the time with my friends. It’s bizarre

• Advertisement

For someone who says they don't look to cause problems Amber sure has a nose for it.

Stupid really. He's meant to pick who he fancies more not who's got more pals in the place.

anewme wrote: »
    Anna's bye bye bye was uncalled for.

Like something a child would do. And her going on looking for an older more mature man makes it more gas when the young lad is calling her out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

"I'm not trying to cause a problem." Shut up Amber, that's exactly what you are doing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Always knew Anna and amber had nasty sides to them and boy did it show tonight! Anna is a true bully that will only do it with back up but I'd actually be scared to face Amber if she was pissed off. Thankfully some of the boys are seeing the true side of the girls..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I understand their loyalty but its Danny s choice ultimately and they have to accept that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Amber and Anna seem like spas from the bits I'm flicking through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Attractive as they may be Anna and Amber are just bullies. They think they've the moral high ground but how they're acting is really pathetic and not justified. Gowl bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

As long as Danny keeps his cool he will come out of this smelling of roses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I think Arabella will fit in well with Maura and Lucy, they really do seem so friendly and down to earth compared to the gruesome twosome.

• Advertisement

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    As a girl it’s mortifying to watch other girls behave like this. It’s genuinely so embarrassing.

I don’t know how some men are attracted to women like this. I see it all the time with my friends. It’s bizarre

I don’t see what gender has to do with. There are only two genders, it’s not like the action of two people on a reality show is letting down all 4 billion of the people they share a gender with. You might as well say Tom’s actions make you mortified to be a human :rolleyes: fact of the matter is some people are dicks. Some people aren’t. Some people are nice people who are dicks sometimes and vice versa. People are complex and it’s far too black and white saying you can’t understand how men are attracted to “women like this”.

Advertisement