Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Sorry what? A fifth of all people are using their phones during sex?? Just playing a bit of angry birds like????

Googling how to do it????:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

The bro love is strong there. The most emotion anyone has shown so far.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Poor episode really.
    Half hour would have covered all that no bother.
    The bromance ...... seriously lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

LirW wrote: »
    Casa Amor will wreck everything, I'm really looking forward to that.

Same, I'm hoping for proper broken hearts and uncoupling :D

I quite liked Tommy and Curtis but that scene made me cringe so bad, clearly trying to be Chris and Kem

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I think Tommy is really genuine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I think so too. He's too stupid to be fake. I love him!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

curtis finally found love

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That Jordan is pretty funny...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Thought Curtis and Tommy were about to couple up there.

Said it before based off his old soppy misspelled social media posts about love I'm tending to agree it's genuine.

• Advertisement

Poor Maura will be done in tomorrow challenge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oh Christ please don’t make this another thread about Gender. What was said was perfectly reasonable.

I didn’t make it about gender, the post I responded to did. I was pointing out how idiotic it was to do so :)

Still won't top Chris and Kems

So what's your guess what couples won't survive Casa Amor?
    I think Tommy and MM and Michael and Amber will last. The rest will struggle or fall apart.
    I hope Anton finds someone and Lucie gets her dream guy.

Tom is a tool, I'd get rid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Tom is right about how Maura comes out with cringey stuff but he seems like an arrogant tool. Looks like he'll ditch her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

KatW4 wrote: »
    I think so too. He's too stupid to be fake. I love him!

I really thought he was just a terrible actor at the start. Like when he was professing his love for Lucie after a day. But he's definitely just very dim and really believes he has these strong feelings. Like those people you'd see on Jeremy Kyle getting their fiance to do a lie detector test only for Jeremy to reveal they've been together all of 10 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I didn’t make it about gender, the post I responded to did. I was pointing out how idiotic it was to do so :)

You very much did, However I don’t want to drag the thread off topic so we’ll agree to disagree.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Michael and Amber seem like the only couple that will last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Tonight’s offering was fairly tame.

When is Casa Amor? Is that for a full week? I’m reasonably new to the drug that is Love Island.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Still won't top Chris and Kems

Because Chris and Kem were genuine. I'm sure Tommy and Curtis do have a bromance but going to the terrace to declare their love for each other was cringe. Curtis is so contrived. He thinks he has the win in the bag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I think Tommy and MM and Michael and Amber will last. The rest will struggle or fall apart.

No way are Curtis and Amy gonna split...Curtis wants to be seen as the good guy. Agree on other two.

Tom already wanting to move on from Maura.
    She can do better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

You very much did, However I don’t want to drag the thread off topic so we’ll agree to disagree.

I very much didn’t. Someone implying that they’re embarrassed to be female based on the actions of two girls in the villa is making it about gender. My point is that you can’t judge a whole gender based on actions of one one or two. If that was the case each gender should spend their lives being perpetually ashamed! But sure, let’s agree to disagree :)

Syndic wrote: »
    Because Chris and Kem were genuine. I'm sure Tommy and Curtis do have a bromance but going to the terrace to declare their love for each other was cringe. Curtis is so contrived. He thinks he has the win in the bag.
    Curtis is coming across as seriously smug...he thinks he can coast with Amy...meh.

I think Amy and Curtis will definitely run into trouble, I suspect she will get a serious case of jealousy. There will be a strain. They will probably get through it but won't be easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

If its run off the same script as last year then someone from Curtis past will go into Casa Amor and Amie will get jealous but Curtis will remain dedicated to her..yawn..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I can't see Jordan staying with Anna. She is a bit OTT with him. He looks like a real Disco boy, well used to plenty of offers. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if he came back in with a new girlfriend and she is left standing there having a screamfest, he is only using her.

I think Amber will be swayed by someone. It is all a bit cosy up norf with those two. He will be all like missing her and she will be trying to keep her paws off some stripogram.

Tom looks like a liddle dweeb, not my type at all. I hope Maura sees through him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

gmisk wrote:
    Tom already wanting to move on from Maura. She can do better.

She can and I hope she picks someone new when they get split for Casa Amor!

that amber yoke has a huge queen bee complex and the so called lads are just either bowing for permission to speak or terrified to do so at all. she reminded me of one of these yokes in a pub that keeps pushing until some poor lads gets glassed by a scummer trying to impresse her, dirtbag and a bully. "call em ovea heor" and micheal does the bidding the invertebrate. how al that muscle can stay up with no spine is beyond anything newtonian...I'd av told nappy arse anna to fuk off too....her my patience for that ignorance would be as thin as her hair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Amber asking if she looks like she's someone that creates a problem, as she creates a problem.

Stunning lack of self awareness.

Anna the monkey to the organ grinder. Amy stirring the pot.

Trio of shítebags

• Advertisement

Best quote tonight
    Tommy: “I can put my house and mortgage on it”

Michael: “he can put his MUMS house and MUMS mortgage on it”

Advertisement