Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

https://evoke.ie/2019/06/25/showbiz/love-island-ladies-casa-amor

The girls are going to Casa Amor while the boys stay put. I dont think they'll have their heads turned as much as if it was the other way round

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

368100 wrote: »
    https://evoke.ie/2019/06/25/showbiz/love-island-ladies-casa-amor

The girls are going to Casa Amor while the boys stay put. I dont think they'll have their heads turned as much as if it was the other way round

That's a bit disappointing. The guys will get new girls to try turn their heads but I agree that it's normally the people who go there that get turned and unlikely many if any of the girls will.

Maybe Anabella (that be gas), Maura, and Lucie have a chance of coming back with someone new. Would love for Curtis to have his turned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

That was a tough enough watch at times, mainly because I hate the bully / mean girls trope but I thought Danny did well confronting Amber head on with that.
    Anna was just pathetic, when she was doing the "bye" repeated line to Danny she kept looking to Amber for a reaction and encouragement. Fair play to Jordan for calling her out directly on that, there seemed to be no fallout from him calling her pathetic and childish though. I wonder if something wasn't shown?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

I really dislike Anna and Amber. They are just really horrible people.

Syndic wrote: »
    Because Chris and Kem were genuine. I'm sure Tommy and Curtis do have a bromance but going to the terrace to declare their love for each other was cringe. Curtis is so contrived. He thinks he has the win in the bag.

He either shoehorns himself or gets shoehorned into almost everything. Telling Anna and Amber they're trouble in that jokey way last night was horribly cringey too. I noticed he had a sly look off camera too once he'd said it, which was strange.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

razorblunt wrote: »
    That was a tough enough watch at times, mainly because I hate the bully / mean girls trope but I thought Danny did well confronting Amber head on with that.
    Anna was just pathetic, when she was doing the "bye" repeated line to Danny she kept looking to Amber for a reaction and encouragement. Fair play to Jordan for calling her out directly on that, there seemed to be no fallout from him calling her pathetic and childish though. I wonder if something wasn't shown?

He went up about 10 points in my estimation when he did that. I thought he was a bit of a follower but clearly he’s not.

I don’t know who Amber thinks she is really telling other people how to behave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Amber and Anna are 2 pieces of work.. how Danny kept his cool I don't know, he did well for such a young lad. The 'byes' from Anna, 100% uncalled for and unfair. I look forward to Jordan cracking on with a new girl now.

Both Maura and Tom are wasting their time until they both find someone new, not a chance they can be in it for long haul as a couple.

If I'm Michael I might be keeping my options open now too... now that he has seen what Amber is really like, such attitude in such a young one.

As for Curtis and Amy... give me a break. No way that is real esp from his side. Oh and poor ol Joe, seems lucky (to still be there) Lucie has moved on and is ready for her surfer dude to come into casa amor now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Amber thinks the shows is about her, I think she may have got herself voted out earlier with last night reaction ,
    She said at one point don't look over here when she sits staring and commenting at everyone,
    The lads are bit spineless not telling her where to go ,

Iv no idea why Danny didn't just make things simply instead of getting caught up in the arguing

Just call everyone over and say I'd a choice to pick who I liked most, I liked Arabella more so I picked her end off,

Its simply that straight forward,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

There was a lot of frisky action under the covers last night. Seems like Danny got some pleasure on night 1 from Armadillo. And Molly May at it like a drunken pirate queen as per usual. Maura was well behaved tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Only Curtis/Amy, Tommy/Molly May and Danny/Armadillo are in the’Do bits society’ so far. But all of the housemates are in the ‘Do ****s society’ especially after eating tommy’s cheese, mayo, ketchup sandwich.

• Advertisement

He went up about 10 points in my estimation when he did that. I thought he was a bit of a follower but clearly he’s not.

I don’t know who Amber thinks she is really telling other people how to behave.

"tell her don't look at me"
    "tell her don't make eye contact with me"
    "they're over there talking about us I know it" as she sat there in a group talking about Danny and Arrabella in the kitchen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Only Curtis/Amy, Tommy/Molly May and Danny/Armadillo are in the’Do bits society’ so far. But all of the housemates are in the ‘Do ****s society’ especially after eating tommy’s cheese, mayo, ketchup sandwich.

Jesus I forgot that sandwich, I do have respect though that he unironically put that in front of a lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I don't think I need to spoiler tag as it was on the preview after the show last night but just to be safe.
    turns out the challenge tonight is not revealing what the islanders have said in private but rather what the public think. Unfortunate stuff and I wanted to stir drama not paranoia and trying to be careful how the public view you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Amber and Michael's heads are going to get so much bigger when they hear how the public love them :rolleyes:

I hope Maura takes everything with a pinch of salt and they show through the tweets that she may not have been at the start but that she is now well liked.

Wouldn't it be great if Amy was ripped to bits via the tweets threw a hissy and got dumped by Curtis for being a snowflake :D

Arabella is a nasty piece of work, I can't stand how she talks down to everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

LirW wrote: »
    Arabella is a nasty piece of work, I can't stand how she talks down to everyone.

Seen a side by side of herself and Charlie from Busted and now I can't unsee it. Gold!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

curtis is bored with amy hes in love with tommy look how hes watching him box

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I really like this challenge.

I fully expect some píssed off Islanders by the end of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

That was an absolute snooze of a first few minutes. Surely can only get better from here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

She really has a high opinion of herself.

Believes her own hype.

Very dislikeable vacuous personality.

Herself and Lego head will struggle for conversation.

• Advertisement

I think Amy would totally drag Curtis up the aisle if she could.

And Arabella and Charlie from busted... Holy cow, yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Seen a side by side of herself and Charlie from Busted and now I can't unsee it. Gold!

Oh no :( Busted are my favourite band of all time... I don't want Arabella linked with them!! I don't like her!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I think Amy would totally drag Curtis up the aisle if she could.

And Arabella and Charlie from busted... Holy cow, yes!
    So Arabella could ....crash the wedding?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Tommy and Lucie....... awks.

Will dump......look at the smile on Amber's face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

gmisk wrote:
    So Arabella could ....crash the wedding?

Ha!!! This makes me happy!

MM didn't get away too well there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Those tweets were too tame.

Tommy - my heads would never turn........ he should be a comedian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Jesus MM, "in what way do you deserve better", she's flabbergasted, she thinks she's absolute perfection.

Advertisement