Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Tom might be a dweeb.. but your boy there Jordan is a piece of shít for telling Anna about what he said. Tom must have said that in confidence, you can't be playing Agony Aunt and then having a laugh about it later. Not good.

I dunno, lads talk to each other in confidence about dating etc, not excusing what Tom said which was not nice. Jordan shouldn't have told Anna, who definitely shouldn't have told Maura.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Tom the weasel.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Michael's jeans, he must have been poured into them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

anewme wrote: »
    Really dislike Arabella. Hope she goes.

I actually despise her, it’s not right :D I think she’s so contrived and domineering and comes across like a horrible person. The screenshots of her messages to her ex Charlie show what an unstable psycho she is as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Michael trying to prove he is not whipped.

Amber is such a child.

• Advertisement

Jesus Amber is so childish and frustrating.

I actually despise her, it’s not right :D I think she’s so contrived and domineering and comes across like a horrible person. The screenshots of her messages to her ex Charlie show what an unstable psycho she is as well.

Yep shes a real fakey O'Shea with little squinty eyes who thinks shes great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Amber would wanna go away and get herself a bottle of cop on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I think this is a brilliant build up for Casa Amor, with struggling couples and lies and drama!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Couldn’t understand what Michael and Amber were saying to one another there

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

LirW wrote: »
    I think this is a brilliant build up for Casa Amor, with struggling couples and lies and drama!
    When does that start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Me too.
    Couldn't be wasting an hour of me summer nights.

Wasting ??

How dare you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Stop apologising!

Having your knickers wedged up your ass must be painful.

Amber would be a nightmare to be in a relationship with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Less of this shower gossiping about nothing and more Anton please

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭TheChosenOne_

That Amy one is a little weird annoying creature

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Molly mae looks like Magda from Something about Mary. The bun, the tan, the day glo.

If Michael meets a girl looking as great as Amber but more mature, she is in trouble.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

There is just no competition between Lucie and Molly Mae. Lucie is a genuine fox... Molly is just trying to be one.

Lucie is different league altogether.

• Advertisement

Molly's hair is pure puke and way too long.

Tommy is great craic on a horse.

The blondie one walking the horse tried very hard not to laugh when Tommy was Trying to sing.

Tommy's freestyle was great. He's good craic.

I reckon Curtis could be a plant to make sure the stew is getting stirred. His " girlfriend" Amy could be just the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I love Tommy!!

I am just going to get under the table and hide before watching Maura cut loose.

I have this natural Tom aversion because he reminds me of my son's deadbeat dad, they look similar and surpringly have the same brain capacity. maybe an illegitimate brother?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I am just going to get under the table and hide before watching Maura cut loose.

She doesn’t mince her words does she.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

When does the Casa Amor swap happen? Because they'll lose the audience if it's not soon.
    It has gone very down hill this year.

Advertisement