Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I fecking love Maura...doesnt hold back says it as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I cant understand why Tom didn't call Jordan out on betraying his confidence . And why Jordan is not saying F U Anna I asked you to keep it to yourself..bring me all down..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

anewme wrote: »
    Tom is just a dick.

I think your right, but I can't help feel like he has been gaslighted a bit here.

I think he was genuinely sharing a misgiving with Jordan and that RAT has let him down. He wasn't trying to be sly or insincere he was just sharing his thoughts with someone he believed he could trust. Big Mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Those ads with KeilidhMua make me grind my teeth in irritation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

In fairness it was about 4 insults he said about her, can understand Maura losing it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Those ads with KeilidhMua make me grind my teeth in irritation.

GORGEOUS SUNKISSED SKIN

....Nah you look like sunbed, honey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Conceited little fecker has told so many mistruths now that he's struggling to remember what he has and hasn't said. Weasel.

I reckon the girls will get a text early morning to get up and leave the villa at the end of tomorrow's episode and then Sunday will be all about the newbies

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Anyone other than me reckon that these are probably the most fake tears we’re ever likely to see....the girl can’t stand not being the center of attention and hogging screen time....shut she was all over him last night having heard what he said and then does a complete u-eeyy just to create more screen time.....

I agwee.

08058550adb0d92ddf79aa0683658f0a--crocodile-tears-crocs.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Curtis is a right **** stirrer

I kinda enjoy seeing Maura arguing, the has no problem standing up for herself and she shoots the right phrases right out.

• Advertisement

Tom is a wet blanket, I cringe at him multiple times an episode. I love how Maura takes no bullshít and is a strong self-assured queen *finger snap*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Tom is a dick, but Jordan and Anna are **** stirring rats

Send all 3 packing

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

She doesn't mince her words, she comes right out with whatever she thinks and I think it's refreshing. She's 28 and so much more mature than the other girls and it shows.

She exploded and shouted and made a huge embarrassing scene.
    She needs to calm down. Very angry person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

LirW wrote: »
    I kinda enjoy seeing Maura arguing, the has no problem standing up for herself and she shoots the right phrases right out.

She reminds me of me, including the language, ouch.

Ah for god's sake Curtis p*ss off, you don't need to put your snobby nose in everyone's affairs.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I think he was genuinely sharing a misgiving with Jordan and that RAT has let him down. He wasn't trying to be sly or insincere he was just sharing his thoughts with someone he believed he could trust. Big Mistake.

It's not a misgiving, he belittled her to Jordan. Given they already had a bust up fair play to Jordan for being honest with the girl and not leaving her think they're all hunky dory.

F*ck bro code if it's going to hurt someone.

I wouldnt entertaIn that fool, Tom.

Liar.

Curtis 2 faced as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Speaking of models, has Danny left the villa for the day?!

Never even noticed!
    IAMAMORON wrote:

Yeah Jordan is a rat to go telling Anna and Maura what he said. But he lied to her when she found out, that's the 2nd time he has messed up. She's better off without him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    She exploded and shouted and made a huge embarrassing scene.
    She needs to calm down. Very angry person.

And yet here we are.

Without her I’d be asleep.

I love the cheesy slow motion disco dancing party shots, they are cool.

• Advertisement

Tom is a complete gutless wonder.

Nail on the head Tommy, genuinely the smartest thing I think I've heard out of that beautiful little boys mouth :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Amy looks like one of the diplodos tonight
    (Showing my age)

This man is so full of himself, it's all about him. His only skill is looking good and that usually gets him the girls.

Good on you Maura, get rid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

LirW wrote: »
    Ah for god's sake Curtis p*ss off, you don't need to put your snobby nose in everyone's affairs.
    He acts and sounds as if hes 20 years older than the rest of them.

YAASSS MAURA you are the president of the villa

It's not a misgiving, he belittled her to Jordan. Given they already had a bust up fair play to Jordan for being honest with the girl and not leaving her think they're all hunky dory.

F*ck bro code if it's going to hurt someone.

Nah, he broke the code when he told Anna in the first place. I think Tom is a two faced dweeb, but your boy Jordan is just as bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I can't remember what Tom said..did he say he thinks she is cringe or that he thought she was cringe at the start?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

It's done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Caroline Flack would blow all the girls out of the water to be fair.

Advertisement