Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Delighted Maura is still in.

I was worried there for a second, glad Tommy stood up for her.

I think both the girls and the boys made the right call.
    The fact that Michael said something along the lines of why do I have to decide for you's..does that mean that Anton wanted Maura to go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I liked Tom, he brought drama and hassle onto himself without really intending to. Such a more entertaining tv character than the boring Anna, Jordan, Lucy, Danny, Molly May, Amy, Michael. Shame to see him gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Arabella is not perfection.

Or a supermodel.

Clearly and understandably disliked by the public.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

I didn't actually see much of Arabella was she really arrogant?

JeffKenna wrote: »

The fact that Michael said something along the lines of why do I have to decide for you's..does that mean that Anton wanted Maura to go?

Yep Tommy wanted Arabella to go but Anton wanted to save her, do it was down to Michael.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

anewme wrote: »
    Yep Tommy wanted Arabella to go but Anton wanted to save her, do it was down to Michael.

I guess Anton was thinking Danny seems happy in a relationship while marua just got out of one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

JeffKenna wrote: »

Dam anyway, I'm disappointed with Anton.

Hococop wrote: »

I guess Anton was thinking Danny seems happy in a relationship while marua just got out of one

Yep that seemed the gist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I hope for Anton and Lucie they'll both find someone.
    Imagine Anton still doesn't score but goes on to win with a random girl just because he's gas. I'd love that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I liked Tom, he brought drama and hassle onto himself without really intending to. Such a more entertaining tv character than the boring Anna, Jordan, Lucy, Danny, Molly May, Amy, Michael. Shame to see him gone.

ManUre I kind of agree with you. I think he got a bit of a raw deal there.

In saying that the place is ruthless. You need eyes behind your back and you have to know how to avoid trouble. He couldn't. That makes him a loser in my book. He shouldn't have trusted that RAT face Jordan. He also should not have said what he said before going to the hideaway.... that was a textbook schoolboy error.

Everyone giving Danny beatings and after all the crap he has been through he is still in the game. He played it well and most importantly was honest and stood up for himself. He will roll back in from Casa moro with a new babe, good luck to him. The dude is a survivor, it helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Ok can we talk about Molly Mae's teeth....it looks like she just has one giant white tooth it is bizarre!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

LirW wrote: »
    I hope for Anton and Lucie they'll both find someone.
    Imagine Anton still doesn't score but goes on to win with a random girl just because he's gas. I'd love that.

I'm holding out for an Anton win. The first series was basically won by one person. She was hated at the beginning but turned out to be gas and a bit unlucky in love, found someone at the end and they won it. I'm hoping for a repeat.

On the phone, but here are the new people. There is some interest in Anton.

https://entertainment.ie/tv/tv-news/love-island-casa-amor-lineup-6-boys-6-girls-407635/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

On the phone, but here are the new people. There is some interest in Anton.

https://entertainment.ie/tv/tv-news/love-island-casa-amor-lineup-6-boys-6-girls-407635/

They’ll probably only be interested in Anton as they’ll know he’s popular. Hopefully he gets someone nice though.

Did Amber vote for Danny or she pick Tom?, he was lucky Tom messed up or he would be gone with Arabella

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭greenttc

gmisk wrote: »
    Ok can we talk about Molly Mae's teeth....it looks like she just has one giant white tooth it is bizarre!

I thought the same. Watched one if her you tube videos, her dad was in it, he has the same tooth,i mean,teeth!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Anton and Lucie kissed and then looked surprised that they kissed : "did we just do that ? "

Rikand wrote: »
    Anton and Lucie kissed and then looked surprised that they kissed : "did we just do that ? "

S o u r c e pls

Rikand wrote: »

Don't remember a proper kiss just more shocked the public picked them considering they were not a couple

Hococop wrote: »
    Don't remember a proper kiss just more shocked the public picked them considering they were not a couple

Oh, maybe that was it. I like my story better :)

• Advertisement

S o u r c e pls

When caroline called out their names that they had been saved. Kissed on the lips, then recoiled away from each other

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Tamar Hasans daughter is one of em, he starred in football factory with Danny Dyer haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I’m so glad Maura got kept in, she has really grown on me. Bless her I would say she was kicking herself for trusting him again. Tom comes across as such a weasel, I hate how he kept following her around trying to talk to her when she clearly wanted nothing to do with him. Trying to gaslight Jordan asking him when he said it and all, good riddance Tom :rolleyes:

Seen the line up of girls coming into the villa. A few saying they’ve their eye on Anton, you would be aftaid girls will go in seeing how well he’s doing and go for him to get ahead. That would be the worst, he’s my favourite by miles.

Tommy and Molly snooze fest of a date, kind of want him and Lucie to get together and thought the way Molly was going yesterday she would start to push him into Luxor’s arms but I’m not sure now.

Can’t wait for Casa Amour! Am I right in thinking this is the first year they’ll have a group of girls and a group of boys? Bring on the drama :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

I think Jordan and Ana were right to tell Maura what Tom said.
    It would take a special kind of d!ckhead to sit on that information and watch Maura go to bed with Tom every night clueless, knowing what he really thinks of her but she’s good enough to go to bed with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭PressRun

No way is Curtis straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Jordan looks a bit like Delli Ali the England player

Yes! And Tommy is Shayne Ward

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I have a feeling none of the current couples are going to win. Maura and Anton are both so popular as individuals, if they can keep up their popularity and each get a good coupling they’ll both be in with a decent shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

Do you have to be in a romantic couple to win?
    Can Anton and Maura win if platonic?

Also maybe bring a bit premature as it's all gonna be shook up later with Casa Amor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Tom really overplayed his hand and showed his true heart at "being made to look like a mug" by Maura shouting at him. As soon as she picked up on that you knew she was done with him. It was never about making her look bad, he was made to look like an eejit, twice, at that stage. The 3rd was being booted, you could see the kick to his ego.

Nice one for Amber to dump him over Danny and she was so het up after Yewande's treatment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    ManUre I kind of agree with you. I think he got a bit of a raw deal there.

In saying that the place is ruthless. You need eyes behind your back and you have to know how to avoid trouble. He couldn't. That makes him a loser in my book. He shouldn't have trusted that RAT face Jordan. He also should not have said what he said before going to the hideaway.... that was a textbook schoolboy error.

Everyone giving Danny beatings and after all the crap he has been through he is still in the game. He played it well and most importantly was honest and stood up for himself. He will roll back in from Casa moro with a new babe, good luck to him. The dude is a survivor, it helps.

Ah to be fair it was the shining example of producer manipulation:

- have a chat with Jordan
    - tell Anna have a chat with Jordan about a particular topic (Anna and Maura don't appear close)
    - tell Anna have a chat with Maura

I felt sorry a little bit as he was clearly going for that "that's what I thought but not anymore" line but as I said earlier let himself done when it became clear he hates being made to look the fool.

Also I can't really see anything in Casa Amor that would turn the lads heads, those in couples anyway.

Advertisement