Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

MM is painfully obviously fake and I loved seeing the strop she threw about the tweets the other night calling her out on it. She thought she was so clever.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Scott Tenorman

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I noticed this morning that Tom was 29 years of age. Given the likes of Tommy, Maura, Amber and Lucie being 20/21 it is a glaring age difference. 8/9 years at that age is almost a decade. When Lucie,Tommy and Amber were 10 years old Tom was going to nightclubs and drinking in pubs. It says it all really.

After saying all that he completely mishandled everything he did, for the oldest guy in the villa that was foolish. Why he didn't throw it back at Jordan and say it was taken out of context is beyond me.... then again that just shows him up because he bottled or dropped anything he was given. Trusting the RAT was only the tip of the iceberg. He has basically been set up by the RAT and Fatso shít stir Anna, she is sooo nasty, yuck.

I won't make any friends saying this, but ….. Maura is a piece of work also. She is also 28 and slightly older than some of them, particularly the kids. She was and is well capable of getting very hammy and cry when it suits her. I didn't like those tears last night either, reminded me of my sister trying to get me a hiding for puling her hair when we were 7. I didn't see her crying when she was encouraging Danny to dump Yewande or when she was cornering baby Tommy for a snog.... She went full throttle at him when her buttons were pressed, that stinks of producer intervention.

She's is cute enough to know that if you are in the story and making the final cut your are going to get more votes. At this stage of the game it is all about securing more airtime and exposure. I can see the article headlines in the Mags already. If she has a management team she would be well tutored about how to develop a storyline for the mags to spoof about when she gets outside next month.

8/9 years is almost a decade at any age :pac: :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

I don't think Molly Mae and Tommy Fury would last a few weeks after Love island. Can't see Molly Mae lasting in the boxing and traveller world, and joining the Fury family. It seems like a relationship of convenience not genuine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,804 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

I don't think Molly Mae and Tommy Fury would last a few weeks after Love island. Can't see Molly Mae lasting in the boxing and traveller world, and joining the Fury family. It seems like a relationship of convenience not genuine.

I don't think Tommy has much to do with the Traveller world,
    He was brought up by his mum and a totally different early life to Tyson and Shane , Believe it or not even Tyson went to a private school and only travellers he hung around with where his own family, Tommy is even further from traveller life

Sure did you see how awkward he was on a horse :D (im joking )

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

I don't think Tommy has much to do with the Traveller world,
    He was brought up by his mum and a totally different early life to Tyson and Shane , Believe it or not even Tyson went to a private school and only travellers he hung around with where his own family, Tommy is even further from traveller life

Sure did you see how awkward he was on a horse :D (im joking )
    Thats interesting, I've been a fan of Tyson Fury several years but never seen any info on his mother. Is Tommys mother a different woman? Tyson did leave school after primary though.

John Fury their father is very much a traveller mind. Got an 11 year sentence for gouging out another mans eye in a street fight at a fair. It was a traveller feud, he was releasesd from prison a few years. Very tough character.

And yes I did notice Tommy and the horse lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

If you watch it on ITV, you get ads targeted at the viewers, just eat and women’s asses advertising Missguided.
    Watch on VM player and it’s constipation tablets. The closest thing is the hello friends one not actually using the fake tan and then talking with her shoulders, or the other blogger whose voice sounds like a 12 year old’s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

You're asking me what Maura is really like which is a bit of a silly question. :rolleyes: I don't know her from Adam

Adam was on it last year so you probably do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

Was just looking at an article that only 2 couples are still together from Love Island all other ones have split. Doesn't really look good a success ratio that low. But thats happens when its all instagrammers looking to be famous and not find someone.

Just googled this to see who was still together and there's actually 4 couples still together. 4 from probably 50 couples isn't exactly good but 4 seemingly strong relationships from something so shallow and fickle is good going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

If you watch it on ITV, you get ads targeted at the viewers, just eat and women’s asses advertising Missguided.
    Watch on VM player and it’s constipation tablets. The closest thing is the hello friends one not actually using the fake tan and then talking with her shoulders, or the other blogger whose voice sounds like a 12 year old’s.

Ive got dodgy eyesight and when I looked at this first I thought it read "just eat womens asses" .

Poster was about to be attacked for being a pervo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Well I've kind of already told you in the comment what I admire about her! I think as a woman (maybe also as a man but don't have the authority to say!) it's easy to be kinda pulled in by someone you like, and believe their lies and take stuff lying down because you're afraid to let a potentially good thing go. I admire that Maura heard he was talking crap, immediately went and confronted him, didn't mince her words, and then drew a line underneath it straight away and that was the end of that. No longing after him or crying to the girls over it, just a total one and done. I wish I was as confident and assertive as that, so I admire those traits in her.

You're asking me what Maura is really like which is a bit of a silly question. :rolleyes: I don't know her from Adam, and unless you do, you wont know what she is "really" like. However, this is a personality and looks based show and you have to take what you see at face value. I don't really care about what her wildest dreams are or what she wanted to be when she was a little girl, I care about the personality she is putting across in the show and the entertainment value she is providing to me, which thus far is a big fat 12/10!

Not before she went and sussed it all out with the RATS first.... Then she didn't even ask him, she went screaming in like a Banshee calling him a liar and cutting loose. Total TV drama if you ask me. I was behind the couch at that stage, the poor guy.

Don't get me wrong she is TV gold and I love her to bits (not like Lucie though) but she was very unfair with Tom overall. He fancied Elma anyway.

We don't know what Maura is like yet though. Maybe SIWSI , she is what she is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

anewme wrote: »

Ive got dodgy eyesight and when I looked at this first I thought it read "just eat womens asses" .

I don't think eating a woman's ass is pervy...
    I hope not anyway

JeffKenna wrote: »
    anewme wrote: »

I hope not anyway

Context is everything

Toxic Amber straight in there. POOPAH SCOOPAH.

That's why she won't answer my texts.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I feel Tommy doesn't understand what she means.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Amber just stirring ****

Tommy looks stressed and just keeps saying yeh.

Lucies put Tommy in an awkward position.

Fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Aaaawkward. Lol Lucie was so sure of herself there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Tommy will tell Curtis and it will spread like wildfire before they all go to bed

Give him 24 hours... he will come around …

• Advertisement

Lucie has put Tommy in an awkward position.

Tommy is right. He should not keep it from Molly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

The heads up on them when she opened the door, priceless!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

How Molly goes ballistic when he dares to speak to another woman, grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Tommy wasn't long getting back from the moon he was gonna go to for Lucie a week back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

Poor aul stalker Joe won't be too pleased

JeffKenna wrote: »
    I hope not anyway

Thanks for sharing. Me too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Curtis....tell her..,.what a tool

Curtis is a bit of a stirrer.

Everytime someone says....this must stay between the two of us....It is a guarantee to spread like wildfire.

• Advertisement

Tommy , you will live to regret what you are doing... you poor fool.....

Advertisement