Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Just watched last nights episode. It was a bit boring really.

Lucie knew exactly what she was doing telling Tommy she liked him. She did it to cause drama but it didn't make too much of an impact in the end. I don't think you can trust her at all.

The new boys aren't wonderful looking. The original boys are much better.

The new girls are gorgeous! I hope some of the heads turn. I definitely think Jordan will choose someone new. Anna might too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

The new guy Stevie looks like a young Prince Charles!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Stevie just reminds me of those stupid high end college lads (polo shirt with a Cardigan tied around the shoulders) that cause **** and get away with it cause their dad is a lawyer

Translation he has a punchable face

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Hococop wrote: »
    Stevie just reminds me of those stupid high end college lads (polo shirt with a Cardigan tied around the shoulders) that cause **** and get away with it cause their dad is a lawyer

Translation he has a punchable face

He comes across as a total worm. Can’t imagjne him coupling up with anyone and will be one of those that is there for Casa Amour only and then is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Was pretty hilarious what he said tbf. The complete opposite of anything he should think about saying if he wanted to ingratiate himself with any of the girls, but funny all the same. Doubt any of the girls would've been into him anyway. He's just there to make up the numbers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

The legs flailing, but not even touching the water.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

You said 19......very good.

Tommy, is that what you're wearing, looks good bro - oh Curtis, it really is true love.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

People arguing on here that the lads should stay a mile away from Maura obviously don't follow Twitter because she is far and away THE most popular of this years villa guests.

People are calling for her to win on her own so the lads would be very clever to couple up with her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

yep maura is getting all the media print cos shes not a silly bitch and calls out assholes go MAURA she doesnt need any of them she is soo self aware they should be scared of her . Shes a champion for women in these days MAURA to win.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

yep maura is getting all the media print cos shes not a silly bitch and calls out assholes go MAURA she doesnt need any of them she is soo self aware they should be scared of her . Shes a champion for women in these days MAURA to win.

#Openforbiz.

That's why we love her.

She should go for the posh guy, that should get things going. What a mix.

Anna showing her true colours at last. God help any man that has to deal with her as a partner, talk about a sentence... that's before the infidelities. You go girl etc etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

When I read this post, I instantly thought of the Eamon Dunphy rant at the time that Roy Keane retired ::

" He's a rebel. And he stands up to bullies."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prep4trYNj4

On todays world pride day wouldnt it be controversial if curtis chose tommy in a re coupling tommy would **** himself and curtis would be true to himself his choice of amy is lethargic shes a boring old biddy........he really wants tom tom hmmm yum yum tom tom.

On todays world pride day wouldnt it be controversial if curtis chose tommy in a re coupling tommy would **** himself and curtis would be true to himself his choice of amy is lethargic shes a boring old biddy........he really wants tom tom hmmm yum yum tom tom.

Spoilers will be reported.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Genuine question why are you so utterly obesessed with Curtis's sexuality? He identifies as straight so maybe move on...

get over yourselves you eejits you both obviously tired from the pride march and the antics afterwards it tough wearing chaps in the humid temperatures can make babies very grumpy and angry !!!!!!!BLAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BLAAAAHHHHHHH boo hoo ...........

get over yourselves you eejits you both obviously tired from the pride march and the antics afterwards it tough wearing chaps in the humid temperatures can make babies very grumpy and angry !!!!!!!BLAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BLAAAAHHHHHHH boo hoo ...........

What's the point of the above?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    What's the point of the above?

I think someone been at the gaffers home brew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

gmisk wrote: »
    Genuine question why are you so utterly obesessed with Curtis's sexuality? He identifies as straight so maybe move on...

Agreed.

I dont think it's anyones place to try to "out" someone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Don't post in this thread again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Mr E wrote: »
    Mod: Don't post in this thread again.

Why ?

vladmydad wrote: »
    Why ?

Read some of his posts, it's literally so obvious one would wonder why someone would even ask.......why???

vladmydad wrote: »
    Why ?

Not a genuine poster and just want's to take the piss. Probably only got home from last night an hour ago.

I like piss takers and taking the piss, as long as it is not sinister.

But I agree, the jury is still out on Curtis for me, I have no problem speculating, it is too much fun not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Read some of his posts, it's literally so obvious one would wonder why someone would even ask.......why???

Blatant homophobia, may as well say it out loud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

pinkyeye wrote: »

Blatant homophobia, may as well say it out loud.

Had a big problem with Yewande too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

He is either a homophobe/racist, or a troll. Either way, he isn't welcome.

Move on guys. Back to the show...

The sheer happiness on Antons face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

How giddy Anna is about Ovie.

And Anton oh god... His time has finally come, 6 new chances to be friendzoned again (god love him)

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Dennon (I think that's his name) is only 22?! Wow, tough paper round. The girls thought he was 35, he definitely looks older than his age.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Teasing us with Curtis but let's be honest, no chance of him ditching Amy.

It would be unreal.

Advertisement