Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Underground

Danny is some man. Don't know how he does it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Danny is some man. Don't know how he does it.

Dunno how he gets away with it...Lothario of the highest order..;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Michael is wearing his fireman goggles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I’m not seeing anything between Stevie and Lucie at all. That kiss was soooo cringe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

I’m not seeing anything between Stevie and Lucie at all. That kiss was soooo cringe.

Sounded like my cat licking the inside of my dogs ear, yock.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

The kiss was ....fair.....nuf said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

She said it was 'fine'. She doesn't see anything either.

I actually have generally liked Amber and Michael as a couple but it’s gonna be great tv when she comes back to the villa to see him coupled up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

None of them know how to use an electric toothbrush.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Amber is so unbelievably high maintenance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭mojesius

I'm delighted for Michael. He's too nice for Amber

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

DANNY DA DOG

Danny is a right sleazeball

I dunno... I think Michael has been a right dick here, used to like him till this.

I don't think Amber is the nicest person but I liked what her and Michael had. I think she put on this tough exterior and from the sounds of things she's been hurt before and it's happening again now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

maxsmum wrote: »

It's funny, yet infuriating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Does Anton not realize her father is one of the top gangland figures in England??

maxsmum wrote: »

I think that every single time I see them brushing! And I think about it every time I brush my teeth with my electric brush as well! I need to get a life :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I dunno... I think Michael has been a right dick here, used to like him till this.

I don't think Amber is the nicest person but I liked what her and Michael had. I think she put on this tough exterior and from the sounds of things she's been hurt before and it's happening again now.

I don’t think it’s as much the tough exterior, the fact that she’s pretty nasty towards people is what annoys Michael.

She’s a nightmare of a gf. He’d have a miserable relationship with her and he can see that. He’s completely right to put his happiness first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I don’t think it’s as much the tough exterior, the fact that she’s pretty nasty towards people is what annoys Michael.

Also it feels like he can't be himself, he can't disagree otherwise she just throws a strop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

I'd be Maura. Potty mouth on me :D
    Fanny flutters and all?

I can't be blaming Michael at all. That Joanna is foxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I know that according to the script Curtis will question his relationship with Amie but undoubtedly remain faithful. But if the producers are reading this,can you not for once change the script and let him go with someone else? The reaction would be priceless:P

Why? His rationale is prettu solid and makes sense from the outside looking in. We've all been there...putting up with stuff from a bf/gf that we shouldn't and don't see it til we can see it from a bit of a remove.

Besides, he's done nothing except express his reservations.

Does Anton not realize her father is one of the top gangland figures in England??

He is probably looking for free protection for his gym.:)

She’s a nightmare of a gf. He’d have a miserable relationship with her and he can see that. He’s completely right to put his happiness first.

Yeah I mean I can see that. I just think it's a bit on the mean side what he's doing.

On the other hand I do have to give him props for following his heart. He would have been in with a genuine chance of winning with Amber. No chance he'll win with a new girl.

Maura is bored ****less with denon

I can’t warm to Belle at all

mojesius wrote: »
    Maura is bored ****less with denon

She keeps on finding problems with who she is " seeing".

She needs to learn how to compromise and share.

Everyone else is...

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    She keeps on finding problems with who she is " seeing".

She needs to learn how to compromise and share.

Everyone else is...

Or else, you know, wait til she finds someone that she properly likes.

Advertisement