Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Are they actually picking tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Curtis is in a lose lose situation now. He’s gonna end up going back to Amy but she’ll absolutely lose her shít when she hears about what’s been going on.

Tommy and MM are gonna run away with the prize at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    She keeps on finding problems with who she is " seeing".

She needs to learn how to compromise and share.

Everyone else is...

The thing is though Dennon is like 22 and Maura in her late 20s. You are usually at different stages in your life at this age and I think him not listening is just a symptom for this.

Also Belle, she's quite mediocre looking, like a working class bird that enjoys Vino, evenings with tha gurrrrrrls and make up.
    Also I can't see past those nails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

LirW wrote: »
    The thing is though Dennon is like 22 and Maura in her late 20s. You are usually at different stages in your life at this age and I think him not listening is just a symptom for this.

Also Belle, she's quite mediocre looking, like a working class bird that enjoys Vino, evenings with tha gurrrrrrls and make up.
    Also I can't see past those nails.

She definitely has a “wine o’clock” sign in her kitchen and a “live laugh love” one above her bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Curtis is in a lose lose situation now. He’s gonna end up going back to Amy but she’ll absolutely lose her shít when she hears about what’s been going on.

Tommy and MM are gonna run away with the prize at this stage.

I find it really cool that neither Tommy nor MM are showing any signs of being turned.

Honestly I hate Amy and Curtis as a couple. They're like this couple that stay together, well, because they're together for a decade and know how to make it work, plain and boring. No edges, no spice. Their first date on the outside is probably going to IKEA buying home decoration.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Belle is actually quite cute when she talks. She seems quite nice. Anton is obviously attracted to her, I would trust his judgement.

Who is the tranny? No one seems to be talking to her at all?

I presume tomorrow night is a cliffhanger? We won't find out until Wednesday/ Thursday ?

We should have more " moonlight conversations " between Curtis and Tommy. I would pay good money to hear the waffle being spewed out between those two at night. That's assuming there is any, it could just be " night night" and dead silence till dawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,648 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Casa Amor has done its job anyway.

Amber is going see Michael come back with Joanna like Georgia last year. Interesting to see her reaction.

Curtis will go back to Amy but he'll admit having his head turned and she'll make him more miserable and will eventually die of Stockholm Syndrome.

And strangulation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I’m not seeing anything between Stevie and Lucie at all. That kiss was soooo cringe.
    The fact that she wanted to share a bed with George that night says it all lol

Amy looks like Janet street porter

She was gorgeous when she was younger.

fbf5b0b4d3822143b81be3644355df5c.jpg

celebrity-136416690064902601

I think Amy is beautiful, when she chills out and stops stressing and smiles she is really pretty, lovely body as well.

1_MAIN-MAIN-Love-Island.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭foxyladyxx

I can't help but feel sorry for Amy. .She looks a mess ... .this isn't the show for someone who is so insecure about her appearance .

Aged 26 and has never had a boyfriend. She would have been better off going for counselling to discuss her insecurites. .

The backlash from this type of show ortis has no interest in her at all . His body language shows zero checmistry with her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Lucas44

Maura is getting worse looking by the day and Curtis is getting bigger

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Lucas44 wrote: »

Maura is dreadful looking.

There was more head turning in this episode than the exorcist!

So Michael is gonna ditch Amber by looks of it.
    Anna is ditching Jordan.
    And Curtis is looking for an escape route!

Also
    Danny is with Jourdan.
    Anton with Belle.

Tomorrow is gonna be fun!

So who ever is single tomorrow is gone. It's look like Amber, Jordan, and Amy could be on a plane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

So who ever is single tomorrow is gone. It's look like Amber, Jordan, and Amy could be on a plane.

Are they? They let Georgia and Wes stay after casa amore last year despite being single.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

alroley wrote: »
    Are they? They let Georgia and Wes stay after casa amore last year despite being single.

Thats because Georgia was so ****ing loyal.

I'm going back to Montana choosing Alex over Dom and Dom went home after It. I forgot what happened at last year's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I doubt they'll let Amber leave at this stage. Wouldn't care if Amy left - but Curtis has no option other than her.

They make it up as they go along.

I reckon it is a cliff hanger tomorrow night.

For all we know Michael doesn't get off with Joanna and goes back with da Poopah Scoopah.

Last week seemingly Arabella had only been in the villa for 2 days. That amounted to a good 4 days of programmes.

I would say they were thrown into Casa Moro last Friday. That has been a flop because apart from Anna none of the other girls have turned.

We got a dribble of Curtis saying he " might be " turned... pleeeeeaaaase. Of the new babes I only know Joanna, Jourdan , Belle , and …… that's it. The Tranny one, the " hostess " one and I honestly can't picture the other girl right now. Says it all really.

I am hoping Lucie brings back one of the new blokes and then continues making a play for Tommy. That would be great TV.

I doubt they'll let Amber leave at this stage. Wouldn't care if Amy left - but Curtis has no option other than her.
    Curtis was clearly looking for an out with Amy...but too late Jourdan is with Danny.
    He hasnt a notion of Amy it will last in the outside world for a while to get some magazine deals then she is gone.
    Molly Mae and Tommy look solid.
    I thought Tommy was genuine and more into her but tbh it seems to be fairly mutual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Amy is a minger. Curtis needs to trade her in asap.
    Pot....kettle. !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,853 ✭✭✭✭klose

The show is glorified speed dating as far as I'm concerned, if you're with someone for a couple of weeks and someone else strolls in who you like more then fair enough crack on, some of the sh1te you'd see on twitter would make you laugh,people acting like Michael is breaking up a marrege.

I'll be interested to see how Anna acts if Michael chooses the new girl over Amber seeing as she's essentially doing what she gave out over with Danny choosing arabella over yewandae.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Lucas44 wrote: »

Yes Maura is looking haggard and Curtis must be eating like a pig but sweet Jesus that Amy is just falling apart. She doesn’t have the mindset for this show, deeply insecure and obsessive, the producers really should look out for her. If Curtis is with another girl when she gets back, I fear she could knife her.

(Sorry for stealing this pic from another poster)

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Is this “girl” on the show ? I haven’t seen her since the beginning of casa amor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,262 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Hococop wrote: »
    Michael will, Curtis will stay with Amy

If Michael has any sense he grabs that Joanna babe.
    Michael, Amber and Joanna remind me of yer man, Georgia and Kaz from last year.

To thine own self be true

vladmydad wrote: »
    Is this “girl” on the show ? I haven’t seen her since the beginning of casa amor
    Yes.. She said she wanted to get to know Curtis but hasn't had any limelight. Neither has Nabila and done other one who's name has escaped me.
    Only 3 girls getting the focus.

At the start, I thought Amy and Curtis were going to be this year's Jack and Dani.
    There's no clear winner emerging this year.. Apart from Maura of course.
    Wonder would RTE give her her own chat show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Curtis has gotten so much airtime over his travesty. It’s so utterly fake, but I really hope they show Amy the footage. If he was in the top 3 he would never be acting like this, but now he thinks Amy is dragging him from the comfortable win. He quickly established the all-important bromance which served Chris & Kem well, and giving everyone unsolicited advice. I’d say he couldn’t believe he wasn’t safe.

Could only read twitter for about 5 seconds, with everyone turning on Michael. Amber might be good tv but she’s a chav with an attitude problem. He has too much class for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Arabella and Tom were on morning radio in the UK today. Both came across well, Arabella pretty much called Curtis out for not going anywhere away from Amy but did think Michael was moving on. She seemed to think you were gone if single post Casa Amor but the presenters quickly covered that by saying Georgia stayed. They're the "official" Love Island show so I'd say they were getting shouted at to cover eventualities.

Curtis is so transparent, talks alot, guaranteed tv time, makes a token effort with someone he knows will be picked by the single guy and then will make an emotional reunion with Amy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Who is the tranny? No one seems to be talking to her at all?
    Of the new babes I only know Joanna, Jourdan , Belle , and …… that's it. The Tranny one, the " hostess " one and I honestly can't picture the other girl right now. Says it all really.

Mod: Stop with the derogatory use of the word tranny please. There were multiple reported posts about it overnight.

Advertisement