Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Ah come on you can't throw statements around like woman hater without any shred of evidence.

Agreed. Gone off the rails a bit there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I’m not a mod, I’m a hmod. You’re either a troll or a woman hater, because you haven’t been able to back up any of your statements about Jourdan. You’re blaming her with absolutely no evidence, whereas the evidence that Curtis has done all the chasing with nothing in return is right there in colour.

She is a prick tease.... even if she isn't.... I am allowed have that opinion.

Your opinion is extreme. It should be called out.

Thats a "she must have been asking for it" comment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I don’t like your tone either lol.

Not sure what you think I’m doing, but your posts are full of misogyny and nastiness, and although you’re entitled to an opinion, I’m perfectly entitled to challenge it.

Nah, you don't care what I think at all. Your just looking to push an agenda.

If you can give an example of me being a misogynist please do , I don't believe you can I am afraid.

Misandry is curable , men are allowed have opinions too.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Jordan is gonna get knifed by Amy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Ah Tommy really is my new favourite, what an absolute dote

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

In he words of my boyfriend about Amber “the poor little geebag” :D:D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

gmisk wrote: »
    Curtis is such a total whine.
    Delighted Jourdan made it clear she has no interest he needed taken down a peg or two.
    I also think the fact he wasn't in top 3 couples in vote encouraged him to try and make a move on someone else.

He did it so he would continue to be on TV all week. Theres been little of Tommy because he's been a good boy.
    Curtis had to do so nothing, kinda made a pleb of himself but he will be on TV tomorrow grovelling.

anewme wrote: »

No it isn't ? You have typed that in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,301 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Jordan is getting dumped as is Amber clearly.

Not enough Maura tonight she is clearly going to go with the older guy who seems to actually have some personality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

anewme wrote: »
    I’m not a mod, I’m a hmod. You’re either a troll or a woman hater, because you haven’t been able to back up any of your statements about Jourdan. You’re blaming her with absolutely no evidence, whereas the evidence that Curtis has done all the chasing with nothing in return is right there in colour.

She is a prick tease.... even if she isn't.... I am allowed have that opinion.

So now you're insinuating the poster is a rapist? Jesus christ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Nah, you don't care what I think at all. Your just looking to push an agenda.

If you can give an example of me being a misogynist please do , I don't believe you can I am afraid.

Misandry is curable , men are allowed have opinions too.

Of course men are allowed have opinions, I’ve never said otherwise. But any opinion can be challenged. I’ve already given my reasons for the points I’ve made about your comments, I’m not gonna detail this thread any further by repeating myself.

Back to the task at hand, are we actually going to see the recoupling tonight or will it be a cliffhanger?

Lucie clearly has no interest in that Stevie guy...there is zero drama she is going to pick George

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

For someone who is supposedly thick and stupid about a lot of things in life, he is emotionally a genius for a lad his age. The way he speaks and relates with both women and lads is exceptional, and his communication and delivery is very impressive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Everytime Flack appears.....Shít Shít Shít

For someone who is supposedly thick and stupid about a lot of things in life, he is emotionally a genius for a lad his age. The way he speaks and relates with both women and lads is exceptional, and his communication and delivery is very impressive.

He’s a lovely young man, he’s been very well brought up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Michael will pick Amber, calling it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

So Jourdain is going back into the villa with Danny.

I can see Amy losing it. I don't like her but do feel for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Oooh Caroline Flack! I'm so excited to see how this goes:P

Curtis giving "amazing" advice to Jordan.....lol
    What a tosser

jluv wrote: »
    Oooh Caroline Flack! I'm so excited to see how this goes:P

I predict slow motion walking, with her trademark “sexy” open mouthed look.

• Advertisement

razorblunt wrote: »

I really hope he doesn't, he's way more relaxed with the new one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Even the way he dealt with the Maura situation and subsequently wanted her to stay when he had the decision shows great character.

Not sure what Curtis is at, seems like he's after hitting the self destruct button.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

JeffKenna wrote: »
    I am not arguing, but attack the post , not the poster.

As a mod you should be well aware of that.

Ah come on you can't throw statements around like woman hater without any shred of evidence.

It was a very unfair comment about Jourdan.

Because she rejected Curtis, she must have led him on in some way and is therefor a prick tease.

I know people here think Amy is a bit needy and odd, but Curtis is very strange too.

He was telling all and sundry anout his relationship challenges, when no one even asked him. Its like he got a weird obsession out of nowhere.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I really hope he doesn't, he's way more relaxed with the new one.

I hope he doesn’t purely cos I’m living for some fireworks!

I predict slow motion walking, with her trademark “sexy” open mouthed bouncy bits look.

Fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Curtis acts and talks and carries on like a middle aged person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

razorblunt wrote: »

Nah they need a recoupling that will cause shock and drama. Anna isn't enough, and Curtis has to stick with Amy. Michael has got to pick Joanna...for the drama :p

Of course men are allowed have opinions, I’ve never said otherwise. But any opinion can be challenged. I’ve already given my reasons for the points I’ve made about your comments, I’m not gonna detail this thread any further by repeating myself.

Back to the task at hand, are we actually going to see the recoupling tonight or will it be a cliffhanger?

No , I don't believe you. It is obvious from your posts that you generally dislike me as a poster and have elected to attack my posts , regardless of what I have said.

I am disappointed with myself for reacting to your little game.

I am genuinely offended by some of your comments. They were extremely unfair and very personal, shame on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Also can we get Maura and Anton back?

Very little air time in the new houses!

• Advertisement

No , I don't believe you. It is obvious from your posts that you generally dislike me as a poster and have elected to attack my posts , regardless of what I have said.

I am disappointed with myself for reacting to your little game.

I am genuinely offended by some of your comments. They were extremely unfair and very personal, shame on you.

Get over yourself.

Some of your posts deserve being called out.

Accept it and move on.

Advertisement