Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

What about it?

Do you approve the throwing of milkshakes at people you don't agree with?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Do you approve the throwing of milkshakes at people you don't agree with?

What's that got to do with this thread? Rownan has his own thread where you can ask questions about that, They are actually discussing the incident this morning over there, In the relevent thread.

What's that got to do with this thread? Rownan has his own thread where you can ask questions about that, They are actually discussing the incident this morning over there, In the relevent thread.

Deflection.

Deflection.

pointing you to the relevent thread where the incident is being discussed is now considered deflection? :confused::confused::confused:

Here's a link in case you are having difficulty navigating to it

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057941606&page=82

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Gemma said Croft was "burned" and it "could've blinded him".

lol

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »
    Gemma said Croft was "burned" and it "could've blinded him".

lol

What was thrown? Thought it was a milkshake

What was thrown? Thought it was a milkshake

Coke mixed with curry powder apparently.

Coke mixed with curry powder apparently.

Weird mix. This this happen yesterday?

Weird mix. This this happen yesterday?

Yeah. Actually a milkshake mixed with a teaspoon of supermacs curry paste and coke.

Just before that he was talking about burning down hotels that house immigrants while people are still in them.

Gemma is defending him.

Yeah. Actually a milkshake mixed with a teaspoon of supermacs curry paste and coke.

Just before that he was talking about burning down hotels that house immigrants while people are still in them.

Gemma is defending him.

Why are all of these people our walking around in the middle of the day though?

Do none of them have jobs.
    I'm including both crofts crew and the milkshake throwing crusties.

They are as bad as each other

• Advertisement

Why are all of these people our walking around in the middle of the day though?

Do none of them have jobs.
    I'm including both crofts crew and the milkshake throwing crusties.

They are as bad as each other

Because not everyone works monday to friday 9-5 maybe? :confused:

Because not everyone works monday to friday 9-5 maybe? :confused:

It's definitely possible. Also possible that they were out collecting the dole

It's definitely possible. Also possible that they were out collecting the dole

I guess you will never know, I don't work Mon-Fri 9-5, I wonder do idiots think i'm collecting the dole when they see me sitting outside a coffee shop at 2 in the afternoon?

Also do we know what time this happened? It's the middle of summer, That could have been 6, 7 or even 8 in the evening for all you know.

I guess you will never know, I don't work Mon-Fri 9-5, I wonder do idiots think i'm collecting the dole when they see me sitting outside a coffee shop at 2 in the afternoon?

Also do we know what time this happened? It's the middle of summer, That could have been 6, 7 or even 8 in the evening for all you know.

They probably do think that.

Yes that is true. Could be in the evening

They probably do think that.

Yes that is true. Could be in the evening

The world is full of idiots who have these brain farts.

The world is full of idiots who have these brain farts.

Yes it's full of idiots. Crazy to think that everyone's vote is counted as equal. When I take over that's the first thing I will change

Yes it's full of idiots. Crazy to think that everyone's vote is counted as equal. When I take over that's the first thing I will change

Will you read out your manifesto online before livestreaming?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

The Nal wrote:

I'm no fan of him or the bat sh** unicorn fantasizing rainbow obsessed anti vax wingnut but that statement is just not true..

Have you seen the video ??

He was talking about people in the area who were threatening to burn down the building, I think he mentioned "just like back in the day" but never finished because of the milkshake..

At no point was there are mention on anyone being in the building..

Will you read out your manifesto online before livestreaming?

No. The real plans I have in mind won't be revealed until control is secured

No. The real plans I have in mind won't be revealed until control is secured

It won't affect me anyway, Have fun :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

dvdman1 wrote: »
    Her youtube channel is still there, looks like she hasn't broken any of the T&C.

Bollox she hasnt. Her previous channel was frozen. Also the video where she thereatened Fiona O'Leary had to be taken down.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

knipex wrote: »
    I'm no fan of him or the bat sh** unicorn fantasizing rainbow obsessed anti vax wingnut but that statement is just not true..

Have you seen the video ??

He was talking about people in the area who were threatening to burn down the building, I think he mentioned "just like back in the day" but never finished because of the milkshake..

At no point was there are mention on anyone being in the building..

That doesnt make it alright though. He still supports arson of dp centres. He still violently threatened his curry coke milkshake attacker. Hes a racist thug.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

That doesnt make it alright though. He still supports arson of dp centres. He still violently threatened his curry coke milkshake attacker. Hes a racist thug.

So you are going back on what you said about him advocating for burning down buildings with people inside them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

He still violently threatened his curry coke milkshake attacker. Hes a racist thug.
    :) That is ridiculous.
    He caught up with the person who assaulted him, after running down the street after her, calmly asked her why she did it, but did not lay a finger on her.

That's a lot more restraint than most people would show.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,739 ✭✭✭✭banie01

recedite wrote: »
    He caught up with the person who assaulted him, after running down the street after her, calmly asked her why she did it, but did not lay a finger on her.

He was nearly blinded by the curry enhanced milkshake and coke concoction?
    But still managed to see his assailant and then despite the near blinding pain, chase them? Catch them?
    And then whilst still fighting the blindness and pain?
    Had a calm and rational conversation with them?

Seems legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,950 ✭✭✭circadian

Take his oil for being a dick.

So you are going back on what you said about him advocating for burning down buildings with people inside them?

I never said that.

Terry Pratchet

recedite wrote: »

So you think itsok that he violently threatened to choke her?

Terry Pratchet

I never said that.

Oh but you did

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

So you think itsok that he violently threatened to choke her?

So you think words are worse than assaults?:confused:

Advertisement