Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Oh but you did

No. I didnt.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    So you think words are worse than assaults?:confused:

Ye wha?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

Ye wha?

Well your here crying about threats and not bothered about the assault.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

No. I didnt.

Yeah you did. And you even took the time to go back and edit it after being shown to be spreading lies.

That's just sad. Be man enough to stand by what you wrote.

Yeah you did. And you even took the time to go back and edit it after being shown to be spreading lies.

That's just sad. Be man enough to stand by what you wrote.

I never said any such thing. Stop making stuff up about me. You are the one spreading lies here.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    Well your here crying about threats and not bothered about the assault.

So you put words into my mouth?

Terry Pratchet

I never said any such thing. Stop making stuff up about me. You are the one spreading lies here.

You definitely did pal. No doubt about it. I read it and knew it was a lie. Once called out on it you edited it.

So you put words into my mouth?

Ye wha?;)

You definitely did pal. No doubt about it. I read it and knew it was a lie. Once called out on it you edited it.

Wasting your time,same poster reckons settled people are the ones dumping all the rubbish in halting sites:pac:

I'm not your Pal and I definitely did not. Stop making up lies.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

I'm not your Pal and I definitely did not. Stop making up lies.

100% you did. No doubt
    Boards needs a marker beside comments to show they have been edited.

So did was Croft condoning arson attacks on refugee accommodation with the people inside or no?

100% you did. No doubt
    Boards needs a marker beside comments to show they have been edited.

So did was Croft condoning arson attacks on refugee accommodation with the people inside or no?

You may have mistaken my post with someone else

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110606312&postcount=430

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

knipex wrote: »
    I'm no fan of him or the bat sh** unicorn fantasizing rainbow obsessed anti vax wingnut but that statement is just not true..

Have you seen the video ??

He was talking about people in the area who were threatening to burn down the building, I think he mentioned "just like back in the day" but never finished because of the milkshake..

At no point was there are mention on anyone being in the building..

That doesnt make it alright though. He still supports arson of dp centres. He still violently threatened his curry coke milkshake attacker. Hes a racist thug.

Could you explain why you think he is racist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

So you think itsok that he violently threatened to choke her?
    Simply not true.
    He was only muttering to himself, long after she was gone.
    Woulda choked her if it hadn't been just a milkshake.
    But while she was there, he was extraordinarily polite to her, considering she had just assaulted him.

No doubt she was hoping he would react violently, and then she'd have been straight down to the Garda station.
    But now she's the one facing possible charges :D

You may have mistaken my post with someone else

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110606312&postcount=430

Nope definitely you.

No answer for my question either? Wasn't really expecting one tbh. Not your style

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

recedite wrote: »
    Simply not true.
    Speaking of...
    Any chance you're going back to explain why you claimed that Kellogg's was dropping its halal certification due to concerns about funding terrorism when the article you linked said nothing of the sort and even directly contradicted that claim?

Could you also maybe go back and address some of those other points your ignoring?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭trixiebust

I think everyone has decided this will be a Gemma bashing thread. It's clear from the first post that's what this is, just like the previous one.

No one here likes to admit it, but she has a growing following. Maybe not here but certainly elsewhere, & it's not because of her unicorn stuff either.

Sad how many Irish people are asleep to the stuff that's going on in a tiny island like ours & then people get targeted as racist for having a differing opinion.

trixiebust wrote: »
    I think everyone has decided this will be a Gemma bashing thread. It's clear from the first post that's what this is, just like the previous one.

No one here likes to admit it, but she has a growing following. Maybe not here but certainly elsewhere, & it's not because of her unicorn stuff either.

Sad how many Irish people are asleep to the stuff that's going on in a tiny island like ours & then people get targeted as racist for having a differing opinion.
    And this is waking up to the idea that school shootings are fake or chemtrails are real?

King Mob wrote: »
    Speaking of...
    Any chance you're going back to explain why you claimed that Kellogg's was dropping its halal certification due to concerns about funding terrorism when the article you linked said nothing of the sort and even directly contradicted that claim?
    Halal Certification Authority president Mohamed Elmouelhy said a public campaign against halal certification may have made companies think twice.'Yes, of course. There was a campaign,' he told Daily Mail Australia.
    Mr Elmouelhy has declined the reveal the details of his clients or where his halal fees went.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4702446/Kellogg-s-Sanitarium-shun-halal-certification-fees.html
    Could you also maybe go back and address some of those other points your ignoring?
    You're gas; every time you cast doubt on something I said, I go back and give you a link or a statistic addressing the exact point in question.
    Then you just pretend I didn't. Pigeon Chess, as somebody said earlier.

Nope definitely you.

No answer for my question either? Wasn't really expecting one tbh. Not your style

Why would I answer your question when you are simply making up lies about me.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

trixiebust wrote: »
    Could you explain why you think he is racist?

In his youtube channel he regularly interview known far right racists and fascists like Ben Gilroy, Gemma O'Doherty, Michael O'Dwyer Connolly, Justin Barett and many others. He regularly attends meetings in smsll local towns and agressively tries to cause racial tensions by shouting the meetings down. He supports many extreme far right racist theories.

The simple fact is he is a far right racist.

Terry Pratchet

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4702446/Kellogg-s-Sanitarium-shun-halal-certification-fees.html

You're gas; every time you cast doubt on something I said, I go back and give you a link or a statistic addressing the exact point in question.
    Then you just pretend I didn't. Pigeon Chess, as somebody said earlier.
    Except that's not what happened.
    You provided a link that did not contain the information you said it did.
    The link you provided previously made no mention of the funding of terrorism and in fact stated that the reason the certification stopped was due to commerical reasons.

This new link makes the claim that the reason was due to terrorism concerns, but that seems to be more just supposition on the Daily Mails part. It is also again contradicted by the companies themselves.
    They don't seem to be even able to point to this supposed public outcry aside from notable Aussie racist and national embarassment Paula Hanson. Not exactly a good person to hitch your wagon too if you still want to pretend racism doesnt have anything to do with your position.

And the actual evidence that any of the money goes anywhere near terrorism? Non existant.
    Its the Daily Mail after all.

So no, you have not addressed the point before or now. Your links do not contain what you say they contain.

This is on top of the other points you are just pretending dont exist. Like for example me poinying out the hypocracy of bringing up something about Austrailia when only a few posts ago you were moaning about me pointing to UK statistics.
    You did not address this at all and actually just editted around it.

Posting random links from the big list of negative muslim stories you or Gemma compile is not addressing stuff. Your basically just a twitter bot for a racist conspiracy monger.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Except that's not what happened.
    You provided a link that did not contain the information you said it did.
    The link you provided previously made no mention of the funding of terrorism and in fact stated that the reason the certification stopped was due to commerical reasons.

This new link makes the claim that the reason was due to terrorism concerns, but that seems to be more just supposition on the Daily Mails part. It is also again contradicted by the companies themselves.
    They don't seem to be even able to point to this supposed public outcry aside from notable Aussie racist and national embarassment Paula Hanson. Not exactly a good person to hitch your wagon too if you still want to pretend racism doesnt have anything to do with your position.

And the actual evidence that any of the money goes anywhere near terrorism? Non existant.
    Its the Daily Mail after all.

So no, you have not addressed the point before or now. Your links do not contain what you say they contain.

This is on top of the other points you are just pretending dont exist. Like for example me poinying out the hypocracy of bringing up something about Austrailia when only a few posts ago you were moaning about me pointing to UK statistics.
    You did not address this at all and actually just editted around it.

Posting random links from the big list of negative muslim stories you or Gemma compile is not addressing stuff. Your basically just a twitter bot for a racist conspiracy monger.

I think recedite posts those links in the hope that nobody actually reads them.

It is not contradicted by Kelloggs. They cited "marketing" and "commercial concerns".
    The Halal certifier guy (whose quote I linked to) admitted that the negative consumer feedback had outweighed any commercial advantage Kelloggs was getting in Australia. He declined to say where the money was going.
    Then he tried to say that taking the Indonesia and Malaysia markets into the equation would tip the balance back in favour of Team Halal, but Kelloggs have obviously made that calculation and disagree.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, it was clever marketing by Brennans Bread to market their Halal certificates in certain circles only, thereby "having their cake and eating it" as they say. Which they managed to get away with for 2 or 3 years.

Gemma has spoiled that for them somewhat, by alerting the rest of us, but that's what journalists are supposed to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Gemma has spoiled that for them somewhat, by alerting the rest of us, but that's what journalists are supposed to do.

Oh Jesus.

A salespersons dream you are. So easily swayed, so easily manipulated, so gullible.

The Nal wrote: »
    Oh Jesus.

A salespersons dream you are. So easily swayed, so easily manipulated, so gullible.

Some people might be interested in knowing that Brennan's have decided to become Halal certified. It's not something that rte are going to report on is it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Some people might be interested in knowing that Brennan's have decided to become Halal certified. It's not something that rte are going to report on is it

This happened more than two years ago. Yet people are only outraged about it in 2019. :confused:

Who are the sheep here? And why would RTE report on something so insignificant?!

BrennansAnnual-Site-Certificate2017.jpg

It is not contradicted by Kelloggs. They cited "marketing" and "commercial concerns".
    But it is contradicted by the Kelloggs because they don't mention a campaign or a concern about funding terrorism.
    Also they say in no unclear terms:
    'This was a commercial decision, not the result of any public pressure or backlash.'
    That bit seems to be the madey up part.
    The Halal certifier guy (whose quote I linked to) admitted that the negative consumer feedback had outweighed any commercial advantage Kelloggs was getting in Australia.
    That's not what he said though.
    He said there was a campaign, but he pointedly didn't mention a size or if it actually was the reason.
    Again, supposition on either your or the Daily Mails part.
    He declined to say where the money was going.
    Then he tried to say that taking the Indonesia and Malaysia markets into the equation would tip the balance back in favour of Team Halal, but Kelloggs have obviously made that calculation and disagree.
    Therefor it's going to terrorism?:confused:

You're going to have to clarify this point.
    As I mentioned earlier in this thread, it was clever marketing by Brennans Bread to market their Halal certificates in certain circles only, thereby "having their cake and eating it" as they say. Which they managed to get away with for 2 or 3 years.
    Yes, you claimed this, but then ignored any points made about it.

Also, lol "get away with it" :rolleyes:
    Yes, much like how she did the same for fake school shootings and chemtrails.

I made several other points in that post, you are again ignoring them.

I think recedite posts those links in the hope that nobody actually reads them.
    You assume he reads them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You assume he reads them?

Fair point, well made.

Advertisement