Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,703 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

King Mob wrote: »
    Is she's having a go at the travellers now?

Why was she calling up the Garda about this?

She was assuming and insinuating that the reason they weren't described by the police is because they were immigrants to appeal to her thicko supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,503 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The Nal wrote: »
    She was assuming and insinuating that the reason they weren't described by the police is because they were immigrants to appeal to her thicko supporters.
    and from the comments below that youtube video....it worked :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭circadian

gmisk wrote: »
    and from the comments below that youtube video....it worked :rolleyes:

Commmenting on YouTube videos while standing outside protesting YouTube.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this protest is the real world replication of a YouTube comments section.

circadian wrote: »
    Commmenting on YouTube videos while standing outside protesting YouTube.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this protest is the real world replication of a YouTube comments section.

They want Youtube closed down but at the same time for Gemma to be reinstated.

On Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

https://twitter.com/newsworthy_ie/status/1156974421950836736?s=09

Check this guy out, he's the kind Gemma attracts

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

I think its disgusting of them to use that woman in the wheelchair as some sort of prop, she clearly isnt well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

Anto Lynch wrote: »
    Pics of [snip] in the nip doing the rounds..

Ill never unsee them. Horrible.

Hacking/stealing someone's private pictures is a degenerate act.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

Hacking/stealing someone's private pictures is a degenerate act.

I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Who is Gemma O'Doherty?

• Advertisement

Who is Gemma O'Doherty?

Some angry sad act who's scared of life.

Some angry sad act who's scared of life.

Yes, but out of curiosity I googled and there are a few results. I assumed she was not the journalist from the Irish Independent and thought the various other entries might be a different person.

I went back and clicked on the Wikipedia when I saw she was former writer fo the Independent.

I didn't follow the last presidential campaign as I like Michael D. was voting for him again. I No recollection go this wan at all.

EDIT: So she anti-unicorn then?

Yes, but out of curiosity I googled and there are a few results. I assumed she was not the journalist from the Irish Independent and thought the various other entries might be a different person.

I went back and clicked on the Wikipedia when I saw she was former writer fo the Independent.

I didn't follow the last presidential campaign as I like Michael D. was voting for him again. I No recollection go this wan at all.

Shes anti everything. Just a pathetic negative human with serious issues and a chip on her shoulder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

gays
    non Irish
    Chemtrails 5G
    Vaccinations
    The EU
    Goggle (they program the chemtrails)
    Facebook (more chemtrails)
    Pharma
    Industry
    Anyone that disagrees with her
    The EU
    Rainbows
    and it goes on,,

She summed it up herself this morning

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1157246296383721472

So basically if you don't agree with her you're a communist and you support paedophiles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

Bleaching autistic children as well.

What does that mean?

My first instinct is that such a person shouldn't have 96 pages devoted to her but we also cannot talk about such a person either as the they do not go away if ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

What does that mean?

Big promoter of MMS thearpy for Autism.

MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) was \ is promoted by a Scientologist \ ex Scientologist as a miricale cure for HIV, Autism, Malaria Ebola and anything else that ails you.

MMS is actually sodium chlorite or Bleach..

knipex wrote: »
    Big promoter of MMS thearpy for Autism.

MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) was \ is promoted by a Scientologist \ ex Scientologist as a miricale cure for HIV, Autism, Malaria Ebola and anything else that ails you.

MMS is actually sodium chlorite or Bleach..

Jaysus.

So is that what Tom Cruise thinks people should do instead of psychiatry or is this ex-Scientologist an ex because he promotes bleach pills?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Also being promoted by higher ups in the everyone who disagrees with me is a pedo cult (qanon).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

She summed it up herself this morning

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1157246296383721472

So basically if you don't agree with her you're a communist and you support paedophiles.
    SOP for facists - preparation for putting people up against the wall when the day comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

https://twitter.com/tvcritics/status/1159125609920061440?s=09

It's bad when she cant even get herself arrested. Time to give it up Gems

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Gerry G wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/tvcritics/status/1159125609920061440?s=09

It's bad when she cant even get herself arrested. Time to give it up Gems

Absolutely crackers. So calling her a racist is inciting violence apparently, and now she is trying to tell other people to get off Google property? She’s snapped. Loved the 2 minute clip after she lectures about AGS keeping the country safe, is just all footage of an utterly calm sidewalk aside from her self immolating.

Also liked that lark about trying to lecture AGS about going to find evidence for her, when she’s got her cell phone right there

I find it quite the dirty trick the way she records with the earpiece and mike on her, so you can't hear anyone else's side of the story.

Far, far, far from objective journalism she has strayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,488 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Who did she plagarise earlier in her journalistic career is what I'm dying t find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Balagan1

I'd be grateful if someone could post a link to Gemma O'Doherty in a debate or a reasoned conversation. With anyone and on any subject. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Balagan1 wrote: »
    I'd be grateful if someone could post a link to Gemma O'Doherty in a debate or a reasoned conversation. With anyone and on any subject. Thanks.

I've never seen her debate anything in a reasoned manner. It's because everyone else is wrong and she is right.

I've never seen her debate anything in a reasoned manner. It's because everyone else is wrong and she is right.

No its because she knows she would be torn apart. Total devastation and humiliation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

She's in favour of that!

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement