Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fine Gael TD sues Dublin Hotel after falling off swing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭downtheroad

See ya Maria

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

golfball37 wrote: »
    She lied in an affidavit. She said she couldn’t run for 3 months under oath. She lied she should be prosecuted for perjury imo

If only ,this is ireland we rank our public representatives from least odious to most odious , consequences are for the feckin mugs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

She's been found out as a typical money grabbing trough scoffing fine Gael parasite

You keep an open mind though do you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

She's earned that thought though.

For her to die?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

She's been found out as a typical money grabbing trough scoffing fine Gael parasite, I couldn't give a f#ck about her or her ilk, exactly the same way they feel about everyone else. If this is the world they want well fine same old Tory for me or as her type would say me me me me me me me me me me me me me me..........

You want her to die because of this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

TCM wrote: »
    Your either a friend, family or simply deluded.

Or all three ;)

Ha ha ha

I keep my ****in eyes open ..... my mind is ever the optimist. My opinion is evidence based not party political but I see nothing to change my opinion on this leech. But if it makes you feel better in an equal opportunities detested of all these parasites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

She lied in an affidavit. She said she couldn’t run for 3 months under oath. She lied she should be prosecuted for perjury imo

Yes she would have signed an affidavit which may contain contradictions with evidence that has come publicly to light in the last couple of days. Those contradictions would be significant in a Garda fraud investigation.

If Gardaí don't acquisition that affidavit as evidence for their investigation file then I think the public should demand to know why. And if whether political pressure or influence has been brought to bear to cover up the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

My god. Shes absolute vermin. The cheek of her.

Hopefully has to cough up to the hotel. Spoofing beyone belief.

You want her to die because of this?

She can't use a swing FFS , make her minister of health post haste ha ha ha ha ha ha

But seriously your her brother what's with that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

Has anyone made a criminal complaint ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Someone's on the ball...

481184.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Do you have a link, if so I will start a petition for her to stand down

I bet this ****er slipped in the local super value once and has had whiplash too.

Has anyone made a criminal complaint ?

I would hope the hotel in question would argue this false claim ,reputation damage ....

And no doubt the swing has been removed just in case any other chancers turn up

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

Don't let the facts get in your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭golfball37

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Probably the last time she will be at a swingers party.

"Caught by the balls and she's too blame
    She gives politic a bad name"

Poor mite she'll have to cancel that shopping trip to new York at christmas. Desperate so it is

What was binty cnuts time for 10k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭earlyevening

Verifying affidavit.

14.—(1) Where the plaintiff in a personal injuries action—

(5) If a person makes a statement in an affidavit under this section—

(a) that is false or misleading in any material respect, and

(b) that he or she knows to be false or misleading,

he or she shall be guilty of an offence.

Section 25 of the Civil Liability and Courts Act 2004 makes it an offence to give false or misleading evidence in personal injury actions. If convicted of this offence on indictment, a person can be sentenced to imprisonment for up to ten years or a fine of up to €100,000 or both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

Anyone familiar with online petitions able to set one up for her to step down? I’ll gladly share it across social media

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭earlyevening

Maria Bailey is an anagram of “I may be a liar”!

Verifying affidavit.

Section 25 of the Civil Liability and Courts Act 2004 makes it an offence to give false or misleading evidence in personal injury actions. If convicted of this offence on indictment, a person can be sentenced to imprisonment for up to ten years or a fine of up to €100,000 or both.

It's never gonna happen

Not even DoB could afford the dance this ****ers layers of legal protection would make you wade through to get some kind of consequences for her lies.

The fact she taught she could do this in the middle of an election campaign says everything I need to know about the combined levels of arrogance and stupidity plus entitlement and contempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

*Ahem*

d3d2yr46sb031.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,740 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Anyone familiar with online petitions able to set one up for her to step down? I’ll gladly share it across social media

There's already at least 1 such petition up on change.org

Maria Bailey is an anagram of “I may be a liar”!

If only her name was Maria baile

I am a liar

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

Nothing will come of this. Remember, when a number of people appeared to commit perjury in the "Jobstown" criminal trial, no action was taken by the state. So nothing will come of this. These people take care of their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

Only for the little people.

Verifying affidavit.

• Advertisement

Only for the little people.

There's more than one way to skin a cat, and by cat I mean geebag...don't give up we still live in a demockery

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement