Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fine Gael TD sues Dublin Hotel after falling off swing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

That's just FG being FG, arrogant bunch of well dressed scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I reckon madigan is involved or she has dirt etc. lets just hope the video comes out right before the election...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

COMPO claim TD Maria Bailey yesterday declared that she has "moved on" from swing-gate.

Love it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Poor Maria still making the papers five months after the story first broke. Gald she has moved on, although it seems the papers haven't.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Poor Maria still making the papers five months after the story first broke. Gald she has moved on, although it seems the papers haven't.

We were told by some on here ,5 months ago that there was nothing to see here...:P

• Advertisement

We were told by some on here ,5 months ago that there was nothing to see here...:P

Ah one of the 'three amigos' or their new honourary member will be along shortly to inform us how sad we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

Sure only a few weeks ago they were congratulating themselves on the accuracy of their "original prediction" that this silly season non-story would die with the end of Dail recess.
    I just hope none of them like a flutter. With the state of their crystal ball they'd lose their shirt in no time.

CrankyHaus wrote: »
    Sure only a few weeks ago they were congratulating themselves on the accuracy of their "original prediction" that this silly season non-story would die with the end of Dail recess.
    I just hope none of them like a flutter. With the state of their crystal ball they'd lose their shirt in no time.

You mean crystal meth :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

What exactly does she say to her constituents ??

Scenario A
    Constituent: You complete chancer, how could you? Ye are costing us all a fortune in insurance.
    Maria Baily: <Name> I did nothing wrong, I am fully entitled, if I was injured, to bring a legitimate case.

Scenario B
    Constituent: You complete chancer, how could you? Ye are costing us all a fortune in insurance.
    Maria Baily: That was for a judge to decide.

Scenario C
    Maria Baily: <Name>, I was hurt. And I am a citizen of this State too.

Scenario D
    Maria Baily: Sorry about that.

Scenario A
    Maria Baily: <Name> I did nothing wrong, I am fully entitled, if I was injured, to bring a legitimate case.

Scenario B

Scenario C

Scenario D

D; :p. An apology !! From a politician . Are you on drugs as well ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

She's had plenty of time to come up with a spiel to give at the doorsteps of her constituents. No doubt she also knows what doors to avoid.
    Politics beginners class.
    That and agree with every single door you knock on, even if they hold polar opposite opinions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Scenario A

Scenario B

Scenario C

Scenario D

You forgot that " humanity has been crossed" whatever that meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

tototoe wrote: »
    You forgot that " humanity has been crossed" whatever that meant.

And "I don't play offside" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

I hope to God she doesn't knock on anyone's door called Sean.

SEAN!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

pablo128 wrote: »
    I hope to God she doesn't knock on anyone's door called Sean.

SEAN!

She's back knocking on doors?

I wonder how many of her constituents may feel compelled to place "no liability" notices on their garden greens etc in fear of Maria having a slip or a fall and possibly suing.

It's as well I'm not in her constituency, there's a cattle grate at the end of our short lane, and numerous steps up to the front door, Maria would prob consider it one step below the Krypton Factor assault course, never knowing what injuries one might sustain traversing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

I wonder who paid who for this piece?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭jmreire

So she has "put it all behind her, and moved on, and is back in action again". That may well be,,,but for sure there are lots of people out there who not alone have not "Moved On" but who have no intentions of "Moving On".....

jmreire wrote: »
    So she has "put it all behind her, and moved on, and is back in action again". That may well be,,,but for sure there are lots of people out there who not alone have not "Moved On" but who have no intentions of "Moving On".....

Lots who are not able to move on because of the like of her. They've gone out of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭jmreire

Lots who are not able to move on because of the like of her. They've gone out of business.

Plus 100 !!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

A great lot of steam let off yesterday on foot of a non-article from the journalistic juggernaut that is "The Sun".

Always felt I was dealing with the tabloid demographic here - lads who buy the papers for the tits, the sports section and then doing the sudoku to feel a bit academic.

:D

• Advertisement

Only took a day for one of the scat experts to put in an appearance.

Bit quieter in here today. Think a lot of the posters are spent after the circle jerk of excitement at seeing a headline in a rag paper yesterday. Might even get a few column inches at the weekend again. I'm sure it'll make JohnnyDogs day as he "reads the Sunday papers".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

That piece would...
    SICKEN
    YOUR
    HOLE!!!!

The absolute neck of her!
    I'd love to be that brazen!! :(

Bit quieter in here today. Think a lot of the posters are spent after the circle jerk of excitement at seeing a headline in a rag paper yesterday. Might even get a few column inches at the weekend again. I'm sure it'll make JohnnyDogs day as he "reads the Sunday papers".

Yet you were on here saying it would be forgotten by the Summer recess.

It more or less is Ptd. Doesn't really register high on the agenda these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

This is something that will NEVER be forgotten!

This is Charlie Haughey level
    Or Bertie not having a bank account level

It will not be forgotten, so long as she's still alive and involved in politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Obviously we could point out the irony of Paddy berating the intellectual capabilities of readers of a particular newspaper, and the fact that it was the exact same newspaper Bailey chose to gift her interview to, but I think it would be losty on him.

So too would the fact that it is his Lanigans ball routine of stepping in and out of the thread, despite several times declaring he was finished with it that's keeping it alive.

Parody account, but the routines gone stale.

It more or less is Ptd. Doesn't really register high on the agenda these days.

So you and you friends have been at pains to say on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

A great lot of steam let off yesterday on foot of a non-article from the journalistic juggernaut that is "The Sun".

Always felt I was dealing with the tabloid demographic here - lads who buy the papers for the tits, the sports section and then doing the sudoku to feel a bit academic.

:D

Look whatever about Compo TD maria Bailey, no need to call her a tit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,851 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Good to see at least one poster living up(!) to their username.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement