Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fine Gael TD sues Dublin Hotel after falling off swing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Balanadan wrote: »
    Who do you suggest people vote for?

Peter Casey. Who else?!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,565 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Peatys wrote: »
    Peter Casey. Who else?!

An inanimate carbon rod.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Balanadan wrote: »
    Who do you suggest people vote for?

people should vote for who they feel is right, i believe its rather ignorant to tell people who they should vote for. we re not truly ready for alternatives here in ireland yet, there isnt truly anyone there to challenge major parties such as ff & fg, its also important to realise that alternatives may never exist. again, we re not ready for true change yet

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Ignoring the photoshopped signage.....

Please tell me this wasn't taken at the infamous race in the weeks after the infamous fall. :D:D:D

IMG-20190527-075255.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,614 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    people should vote for who they feel is right, i believe its rather ignorant to tell people who they should vote for. we re not truly ready for alternatives here in ireland yet, there isnt truly anyone there to challenge major parties such as ff & fg, its also important to realise that alternatives may never exist. again, we re not ready for true change yet

If Casey joins Renua or Aontu he could lead them to glory :pac:

That'll fix Ireland aye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Ill be doing the inconceivable up to recently, of giving FF a vote come the next election. If it achieves nothing other than FG and primarily Varadkar losing power, Ill be delighted!

From the look of updated results on the IT news alert on my phone this morning, it seems many are already looking that way as FF make gains

News report says Leo (who sounded less detached than usual) will be talking to Bailey to get her side of the story - translation : he's realised this isn't going away yet and is worried about his own profile, especially in light of the ongoing discussions like this (wouldn't be at all surprised if threads like this are reviewed by someone in the spin team) and the results above.

Yurt! wrote: »
    Coveney is one of the very few cabinet members I'll credit in the current government. He makes an excellent Foreign Minister. In fact, I think this government would be a hell of a lot more palatable if he was Taoiseach; but, in their wisdom, the parliamentary party went for Leo the wise.

Coveney is worse but in a different way. Even more beholden to the EU and its globalisation and migration policies than most. Used to hang out with Peter Sutherland and the Bilderberg crowd.

Not someone I'd trust to look after Ireland's interests in a post-Brexit world.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

pjohnson wrote: »
    If Casey joins Renua or Aontu he could lead them to glory :pac:

That'll fix Ireland aye.

thankfully it looks like caseys political life could be coming to a crashing end, he d probably destroy those parties if he got involved, i couldnt see either taking him in

• Registered Users Posts: 23,614 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    thankfully it looks like caseys political life could be coming to a crashing end, he d probably destroy those parties if he got involved, i couldnt see either taking him in

His political life was basically a parody from start failure to end failure.

Ignoring the photoshopped signage.....

Please tell me this wasn't taken at the infamous race in the weeks after the infamous fall. :D:D:D

IMG-20190527-075255.jpg

is that real?? so he would have known all along that she was out running and yet he said, let the court decide????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,740 ✭✭✭✭banie01

rusty cole wrote: »
    is that real?? so he would have known all along that she was out running and yet he said, let the court decide????

No, its photoshopped.
    The running gear photo is real, but the placards are shopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭golfball37

rusty cole wrote: »

He couldn’t be expected to make that connection from four years ago in fairness to him, even if it’s the day in question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

This dope on morning Ireland now . Won’t answer the question if she had something in each hand . Making a show of herself

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

doing herself no favours in Rte radio 1 at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

She has a neck like a jockeys *******. Hard to see how she can come back from this interview.

interviewer playing a blinder

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

“ Its all About Me “ How do Fine Gael Pick these morons ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

jesus she is coming across awful, the clown...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

If it's possible to make things worse, she's doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭KevRossi

She's some idiot for going up against SOR, or for going on the radio anyway.

Keep your head down and let it blow over would be the best advice.

I expect tears when she really starts losing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

She should be booted from government. Disgusting thing to do to a business and their staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭laguacamaya

"I mean you were out running a 10k, 3 weeks after you suffered these injuries. And by all accounts ran a good time."

"Well....Not for me"

Gwanourradayalittledancer!

we're getting your side now missus and it's still not good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

"I am a Straight Shooter" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,228 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

She's making an absolute fool of herself while trying to clarify her 'story'. Not even being able to answer if she had something in both hands using the excuse that it's up to the judge to decide that. Jesus, she either did or she didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Hilarious stuff. She's so angry and indignant about the fact that she can't sit on a swing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

I don't think she's fully right in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

shanec1928 wrote: »
    "I am a Straight Shooter" :D

With a crooked gun that shoots round corners.
    cornershot_2_21_corner_rifle.jpg

Hurrache wrote: »
    She's making an absolute fool of herself while trying to clarify her 'story'. Not even being able to answer if she had something in both hands using the excuse that it's up to the judge to decide that. Jesus, she either did or she didn't.

even though the case is not now going to court so a judge's decision doesn't come into it. she's unreal.

• Advertisement

*sigh* All the victim-hood coming out now and blaming social media and keyboard warriors

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement