Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact address for BOI Group Credit Operations?

Options
  • 21-05-2019 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Contact address for BOI Group Credit Operations

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Noel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

You can contact our Group Credit Operations team on 1850222200 between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.

If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Noel9705

Hi Noel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

You can contact our Group Credit Operations team on 1850222200 between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.

If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

Hi Lorna,
    That's great thanks , but I asked for the contact address not the telephone number. Is there one?
    Thanks

N

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Noel9705 wrote: »
    Hi Lorna,
    That's great thanks , but I asked for the contact address not the telephone number. Is there one?
    Thanks

N

Not sure will they give it out but if its any help I found this address on a job post and another via Google(photo attached)

Bank of Ireland Operations Centre Cabinteely Dublin 18

https://ie.linkedin.com/jobs/view/underwriter-group-credit-operations-at-bank-of-ireland-185954827

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there Noel9705,

Thanks for getting back to me.

We've been in touch with our Group Credit Operations Team and they have asked for initial contact to be made by the above phone number or they have also provided this email address for you. roitermloans@boi.com

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

It’s either 2nd Floor or 5th floor (I can’t remember which)

New Century House
    Mayor Street Lower
    IFSC
    Dublin 1
    D01 K8N7

• Advertisement
Advertisement