Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairways Carrickmines Manor

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CM2020

Hi I am also looking at these houses the old estate seems to have a lot of social housing in it hail association and from walking around you would notice a lot..has anyone come across this?

I found details on line also of all the Hail Association units in the estate when I googled it...

Does anyone know how many social units are in the new estate and what road or units they are or are the mixed in

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zhouxiaome

hi,
    i bought the one of the last 4 beds and finished the snaglist

may i ask i didnt really see the data point in each rooms as the brochure said, is that really there or just promotion.

are there any whatsapp group plz?

kind regards

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Magz_1234

Hi,

Has anyone converted the attic or put in a stairs to the attic in the 3 beds?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Fletchystretch

Hey everyone,

My fiance and I are looking to rent in Carrickmines Manor. We saw on boards a good few years ago that there were heating problems and break ins.

Does anyone know if that's still the case?

Thanks for any feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 liubin1113

my number is +16045186731 and I also want join the avenue whatsapp group, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ARJn

Hi ,

I am looking into buying in this estate , for some reason there are (at this moment 5 houses for sale at the same time) which is very odd to me given this is a 2 year old estate . Are these just EA's not sold/invested houses that they are releasing for sale

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ola23

Also looking at Carrickmines Manor / Carrickmines Rise. Any thoughts about that estate?

Advertisement