If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz Sr 7012

Options
  • 21-05-2019 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Hi, I don't see subj on your site but I trust you can source it.
    Open box or brand new, interested in both cases. Main question is warranty and price. 
    Thank you

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Rai555,

long time no see :)

The Marantz SR7012 has been a finished line for some time for over a year for us now - there is an SR7013 now which runs out at £1299 / €1549.

The SR7013 is available in either Black or Marantz Silver / Gold and there is a 3 Year warranty with it as standard.

In terms of Open box we do have one Marantz SR6013 in Black which we would clear at just £749 / €899 - it's in A1 condition and boxed with all accys:
    https://www.us.marantz.com/us/products/pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=avreceivers&ProductId=SR6013

If you wanted to step right upmarket we do also have some Marantz  Silver / Gold SR8012 at a pretty crazy £1999 / €2199:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13689-marantz-sr8012-silver-gold-inc-6-year-g-tee-premium-atmos-av-receiver-silver-gold.aspx

..and we have included our 6 year warranty as standard with the SR8012 ..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Hi Rai555,

long time no see :)

The Marantz SR7012 has been a finished line for some time for over a year for us now - there is an SR7013 now which runs out at £1299 / €1549.

The SR7013 is available in either Black or Marantz Silver / Gold and there is a 3 Year warranty with it as standard.

In terms of Open box we do have one Marantz SR6013 in Black which we would clear at just £749 / €899 - it's in A1 condition and boxed with all accys:
    https://www.us.marantz.com/us/products/pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=avreceivers&ProductId=SR6013

If you wanted to step right upmarket we do also have some Marantz  Silver / Gold SR8012 at a pretty crazy £1999 / €2199:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13689-marantz-sr8012-silver-gold-inc-6-year-g-tee-premium-atmos-av-receiver-silver-gold.aspx

..and we have included our 6 year warranty as standard with the SR8012 ..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John, 
    It's been a while. 
    What would be warranty on 6013?
    Seems to be good value if warranty is right. BTW is it transferable and what would be the procedure if things go wrong which is highly unlikely
    Regards
    Rai

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Rai555,

no problem transferring the warranty - the SR6103 comes with the standard 3 Year Marantz SR Warranty - you can of course add our warranty to give you 6 years in total for 10% of the purchase price.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Rai555,

no problem transferring the warranty - the SR6103 comes with the standard 3 Year Marantz SR Warranty - you can of course add our warranty to give you 6 years in total for 10% of the purchase price.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Let me think about it, thank you for swift answers

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

rai555 wrote: »
    Hi Rai555,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Let me think about it, thank you for swift answers
    No problem, keep us posted.

• Advertisement

Hi all,
    Just resurrecting oldish topic, looking for avr and Marantz is still on my top list. Anything to offer , open box etc would be fine.
    Thank you

R

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi all,
    Just resurrecting oldish topic, looking for avr  and Marantz is still on my top list. Anything to offer , open box etc would be fine.
    Thank you

R
    Hi Rai555.

We have a few SR8012 left (Silver/Gold finish only) - I could offer on these for £1875 Brand new boxed.

I have another open box SR6013 that I could offer to clear at the same price previously quoted above by John.

The SR6013 is priced at £849 New and the SR7013 at £1249.00 New.

I do also have the NR range but as all the post above are regarding the SR I didn't think its what you are after.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hi Rai555.

We have a few SR8012 left (Silver/Gold finish only) - I could offer on these for £1875 Brand new boxed.

I have another open box SR6013 that I could offer to clear at the same price previously quoted above by John.

I do also have the NR range but as all the post above are regarding the SR I didn't think its what you are after.

John,
    Seems there's not much move on prices, I will keep an eye on it, please let me know if prices gets better.
    Regards
    Rai

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Rai555.

John,
    Seems there's not much move on prices, I will keep an eye on it, please let me know if prices gets better.
    Regards
    Rai
    Hi Rai.

No problem.

Yeah retail prices on the SR6013 and 7013 have not changed very much from you originally posted.

If you see any price movement the items you are interested in please drop us a post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.