Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband options in Rush

Options
  • 21-05-2019 8:54pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey there,

I'm looking to know what broadband options are available in Rush at the moment?

I can see that there are options from a few providers on the comparison websites but when I go to put the address of the house we have bought into the checker on various providers sites they all tell me that their service is not available in the area.

Can someone who is living in Rush and has broadband let me know what service they have and what speeds they are getting please?

Any idea if Virgin Media will be coming into the area as I see they are extending more and more into North Co. Dublin.

Just trying to plan in advance and we will hopefully be moving there next month and it will allow us work from home a few days a week if we have a decent broadband connection.

Thanks

Advertisement