Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key cutting service (Raheen / City)

• 22-05-2019 8:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could find a key cutting service in Raheen or around the city? I googled but all I'm finding are lock smiths ... not sure if they would copy a house key. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 onliner

There is a lock shop at the side of the Crescent shopping centre which will cut keys also Ryans on William Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

kingtut wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I could find a key cutting service in Raheen or around the city? I googled but all I'm finding are lock smiths ... not sure if they would copy a house key. Thanks in advance.

Most lock smiths also have shops where they do provide key cutting services.

In Raheen area the only place I can think of is the Lock Doctor in the Crescent shopping centre, but following a bad experience with them I would never recommend them to anyone.

In the city centre I would recommend Ryan's on Upper William St who are very good and Franklin's on Catherine St, also very good service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Thanks guys :) I'll give Ryans a try first, failing that I'll head to the cresent :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

source wrote: »
    Most lock smiths also have shops where they do provide key cutting services.

In Raheen area the only place I can think of is the Lock Doctor in the Crescent shopping centre, but following a bad experience with them I would never recommend them to anyone.

In the city centre I would recommend Ryan's on Upper William St who are very good and Franklin's on Catherine St, also very good service.

I second Ryan's, very good service, been using them for thirty years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Dropped into Ryans during lunch and they sorted me out. Appreciate all the help! They certainly did a great job :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement