Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc 1070 I think!!

Options
  • 23-05-2019 6:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

hi, I've just moved home and I think I've the hkc 1070 hybrid, although I can't be sure. The problem is, there was a Reed switch (wired) on back door entry that got damaged during refurbishment. The wire is now above a ceiling and inaccessible so in my wisdom, thinking I had this panel, I'd just buy a wireless switch. Now when I search for the menu instructed in the manual supplied with the hkc switch, the add rf point or zone doesn't seem to be there. Only rf keypad seems to be there so I'm unable to go through the process of closing the tamper lid to set up. Is there possibility I don't have a hybrid panel that can take the wireless switch?

Has me scratching my head and would appreciate if someone could say what the issue is.

There's no issue accessing menu with the engineer's code and all the rest of the alarm is working. Just the only wireless point is not

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Donnacha_

In engineeres mode Go to - Devices Menu - RF Devices Menu - Add and Identify RF Devices

Advertisement