Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 - 2019 - 9th to 11th June

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

If anyone hasn't seen the difference the new SSDs will make for the next gen, look up the video of Sony showing it off. It cuts down the loading time on Spiderman from 15 seconds to 0.8.

It's going to be so much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Christmas next year? That sounds about right actually, the next PlayStation might come a bit later this time I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Boom

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,456 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

“The highest performing console we’ve ever designed”

I’d ****ing hope so Phil.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

martyos121 wrote: »
    Christmas next year? That sounds about right actually, the next PlayStation might come a bit later this time I feel.
    PS5 will be released around the same time honestly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Lol, why do they think people still care about Halo?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

lawlolawl wrote: »

Halo is huge. Did you not see the reaction when it was annoyed it was coming to Steam?

lawlolawl wrote: »
    I do. I really enjoyed 4 honestly, 5 was a big disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Kinda wish they spoke more about Xcloud, nerdy I know :(

• New console and New Halo

Feel like an Abandon the owners of the Xbox one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Ah i really wanted a peak at Elden ring gameplay, these live action trailers do nothing for me, like wtf with that crossfire trailer? wtf kinda game is it gonna be? haha

Tales looks quality though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

Nail in the one x coffin for the next 15 months unless it can us the xcloud power.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Halo? Yawnnnnnnnnn

Oat23 wrote: »
    If anyone hasn't seen the difference the new SSDs will make for the next gen, look up the video of Sony showing it off. It cuts down the loading time on Spiderman from 15 seconds to 0.8.

It's going to be so much better.

Difference between the one I put in my "new build" last year based on what I could afford and what is available right now even is staggering.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I do. I really enjoyed 4 honestly, 5 was a big disappointment.

The 343 games have paled in comparison to the older ones for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Some next gen cutscenes there! Yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I've never been a halo player, but there's no doubt it's popular and a system seller :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Xbox scarlet.

4 times the power of the Xbox One X. Thats mind blowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Halo is cross gen? Since wasn't there the story about no exclusives near launch?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That was a really good conference by Microsoft. Game Pass is a great bargain, and has some really good games. Nice to see the PC finally (finally!) getting some love as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

It really feels like MS has had the same show every E3 for the past 5 years.

They showcase a bunch of multiplats so that Sony don't have to and then trundle out their same handful of tired exclusive franchises.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I guess no Miyamoto

Right i'm off to play Borderlands 2

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Plenty to look forward to. Thought we'd get at least one new first party announcement though.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Is there a release date for the flight simulator?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Plenty to look forward to. Thought we'd get at least one new first party announcement though.

Probably a lot of them be launch titles on the new console.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

See ye on flight sim lads. Only new announcement I got a little hyped for.

Gears dosnt interest me and Halo in 18 months is a bummer.

Wanted to hear more about the cloud service aswell.

I adored that conference. Sometimes I am really excited for, not sure about the second Forza H4 expansions but will download and play it. I really enjoyed the ending and the console sounds amazing. AMD needed to do something big and they have and I adore AMD. PS5 not getting AMD is a huge coo for Microsoft too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So okay, it's finally out of wraps. Scarlet is the new Xbox. I hope they did not made it too custom chip....
    Xbox one x is already very impressive and 4 times more powerful is even better. If it can do proper 4k 60fps, then I am good. And finally switch to SSD.

I just really hope they making it in a way, that Xbox one games will work on it too. Starting game library from a scratch is not the best way of going these days.

• Advertisement

• That was so disappointing

Advertisement