Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Water Well

• 23-05-2019 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi ,

I applied for water well grand but they refused as house was still under construction :mad: . there is no main connection but house were build in 2005 . they told me that I might be eligible for water treatment system. My question here is : can I re-apply once house will be finish inside? I can't understand how unfair this legislation is :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭db

It sounds like you are buying a partly built house and finishing it. It should have come up during the buying process that you would have this cost. If you were connecting to the public supply your would have to pay a connection fee so either way it is a significant cost. The difference with private supply and disposal is that you will have ongoing maintenance costs of a few hundred euro per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭MastiffMrs

We were approved for a grant, have been living in house for years though. Depends on your county council rules. Did you find the relevant document on the council website?
    We found them very easy to deal with. They just want you to tick the boxes for eligibility.
    I'd imagine once you live in the house, and fit the profile, you could apply again.

Sorry, when you say it's still under construction, are you living in it?

Advertisement