Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know what "Gone" means on daft.ie??

Options
  • 23-05-2019 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows what "Gone" means on a property on daft.ie as opposed to "Sale agreed"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I've seen it where the estate agent removes the ad, then lists again as a 'new' property...I don't know what other reasons there might be for it, as it was specific properties I noticed it on that were always relisted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

I have seen plenty of properties that went sale agreed marked as "gone" on daft.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Either sold- or withdrawn. Properties are often withdrawn- when a market value has been established for them (for any of a long number of reasons- not leastly- to calculate asset values for divorce cases etc).

Advertisement