Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

400+ Migrants Take Over CDG Airport, Demand A Stop To Deportations

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Coming to Ireland very soon if we don't start voting nationalist parties in. I suggest people give Lauren Southern's excellent Youtube documentary Borderless a watch if you get the time really exposes the truth about the asylum industry.

It's excellent
    YouTube took it down already but a backup has been uploaded.
    More censorship

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

I think we are past the point where they should be arrested.

They should be arrested, detained, processed, deported and then barred from reentering the EU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

DelaneyIn wrote: »
    They should be arrested, detained, processed, deported and then barred from reentering the EU.

For protesting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Remember now. We need these people to pay for our pensions....

Have to come of welfare first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

MrFresh wrote: »
    For protesting?

They’re illegal anyway. What gives them the right to protest in a foreign country. They broke the number one rule. So why should they have any rights?

• I never heard about this, and I read the news everyday. Definitely they are covering this stuff up. Cant rely on the media these days, they have turned into a propaganda machine, deciding what stories to publish to suit their agenda, deciding what comments to delete if they have a comment section at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I don't agree with what the protesters are looking for but like I said earlier, protesting is quite common in France.

When in Rome do as the Romans do, kinda thing?

Lets hope that the ones that stay adopt the culture and customs of the French as readily as they have done in this instance, and not just the ones the suit them.

They’re illegal anyway. What gives them the right to protest in a foreign country. They broke the number one rule. So why should they have any rights?

What's the number one rule?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

400 isn't too many, wasn't there circa 3,000 camping out recently, along the River Seine in ole Paris before getting dispersed.
    Many (from outside the EU) aim for Calais, to get taken across and make their applications in uk/Ire, where their preference of not carring ID isn't such a prerequisite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

Perfect time to get a jumbo ready to take them all back to where they belong. Don't bother worrying about their rights, they shouldn't be there in the first place. Simple solution.

• Advertisement

Perfect time to get a jumbo ready to take them all back to where they belong. Don't bother worrying about their rights, they shouldn't be there in the first place. Simple solution.

What about basic human rights?

They broke the basic human rights when they illegally entered a country without following one of its main rule. Then proceed to disrespect the country aswell.
    No sorry you have no rights when you disobey it’s laws especially when you are not a citizen of that country. No sympathy. You go to their country and trust me they’d treat you a hell of a lot
    Worse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Wishy washy as they say the states

Is that the basic human rights of the people of the country's that they land in illegally and cause havoc and disruption. I totally agree that the basic human rights of the people of the countries that they have entered illegally should be protected.

They broke the basic human rights when they illegally entered a country without following one of its main rule. Then proceed to disrespect the country aswell.
    No sorry you have no rights when you disobey it’s laws especially when you are not a citizen of that country. No sympathy. You go to their country and trust me they’d treat you a hell of a lot
    Worse.

It doesn't seem like you know what human rights are.

It doesn't seem like you know what human rights are.

Oh trust me. I know what human rights are. But to even claim human rights imo you must be seen fit in the eyes of the law. And these people are law breakers therefore they don’t qualify for basic human rights. Defend them all you want. In ten years time you’ll look in the mirror and say “why didn’t I just listen!”

Is that the basic human rights of the people of the country's that they land in illegally and cause havoc and disruption. I totally agree that the basic human rights of the people of the countries that they have entered illegally should be protected.

The right to due process.

Oh trust me. I know what human rights are. But to even claim human rights imo you must be seen fit in the eyes of the law. And these people are law breakers therefore they don’t qualify for basic human rights. Defend them all you want. In ten years time you’ll look in the mirror and say “why didn’t I just listen!”

You quite clearly don't know what human rights are. You don't have to meet a certain standard to be granted human rights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

these people are law breakers therefore they don’t qualify for basic human rights

I'll stop you right there. You don't understand human rights in the slightest if this is your take.

Your username begins with a D - therefore I decree that you are not sheltered by human rights standards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

no they didn't. they broke immigration law if they entered illegally, and protesting is not disrespecting a country.
    No sorry you have no rights when you disobey it’s laws especially when you are not a citizen of that country.

i'm afraid you do, and rightly so.
    No sympathy. You go to their country and trust me they’d treat you a hell of a lot
    Worse.

irrelevant.
    it's unlikely there would be takers from the west to go to their countries anyway, and 1 country behaving in a certain way does not mean other countries should follow and even start treating people either from the badly behaving country, or other similar countries, the same as the badly behaved country may treat it's own citizens or others.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Advertisement

The right to due process.

You quite clearly don't know what human rights are. You don't have to meet a certain standard to be granted human rights.

Quite clearly you don’t know what imo means do you?

no they didn't. they broke immigration law if they entered illegally, and protesting is not disrespecting a country.

i'm afraid you do, and rightly so.

irrelevant.
    it's unlikely there would be takers from the west to go to their countries anyway, and 1 country behaving in a certain way does not mean other countries should follow and even start treating people either from the badly behaving country, or other similar countries, the same as the badly behaved country may treat it's own citizens or others.

So you think drug dealers, murderers and rapists should have rights then? And answer the question. Don’t go off saying it’s irrelevant. All law breakers are the same.

Glad to see the love the illegals brigade is still about.
    I hold this crowd more of a danger than some of the ones coming in.

So you think drug dealers, murderers and rapists should have rights then? And answer the question. Don’t go off saying it’s irrelevant. All law breakers are the same.

Steady on Robocop.

Glad to see the love the illegals brigade is still about.
    I hold this crowd more of a danger than some of the ones coming in.

I know man. At least the illegals know they’re breaking the law. These lads here seem to think they’re ok guys.

G
    I know man. At least the illegals know they’re breaking the law. These lads here seem to think they’re ok guys.

Hopefully not.but imagine if one of their family or friends was murdered, raped, mugged or ended up being a victim of an illegal who slipped through without being checked. I wonder would they be shouting about rights then.

• Advertisement

These lads here seem to think they’re ok guys.

No one said that or intimated that. We spoke about your dummy Judge Dredd attitude.

Yurt! wrote: »
    No one said that or intimated that. We spoke about your dummy Judge Dredd attitude.

Dummy? Wow. Surprised you could spell that. How are you able to reply on this? I honestly thought you’d be screaming at the sky or eating a tide pod right now?

G

Hopefully not.but imagine if one of their family or friends was murdered, raped, mugged or ended up being a victim of an illegal who slipped through without being checked. I wonder would they be shouting about rights then.

They’d probably just say that it was just a bad egg in the bunch and the rest of them are ok! Smh

Dummy? Wow. Surprised you could spell that. How are you able to reply on this? I honestly thought you’d be screaming at the sky or eating a tide pod right now?

Is this an attempt at a comeback of sorts? Not covering yourself in glory here champ.

Highlighted a wee syntax error for you there also, seeing as you're so fond of calling people's intelligence into question. Maybe next time eh?

Is this an attempt at a comeback of sorts? Not covering yourself in glory here champ.

Highlighted a wee syntax error for you there also, seeing as you're so fond of calling people's intelligence into question. Maybe next time eh?

Try again sunshine.

• Advertisement

Try again sunshine.

Yeah, your syntax is poor. Not a sure-fire marker of low intelligence, but it could be. So it's probably best to take better care when posting lest people get confused. Especially when you're making a ham-fisted attempt at mocking someone.

You definitely have anger issues however. This much is certain.

Yeah, your syntax is poor. Not a sure-fire marker of low intelligence, but it could be. So it's probably best to take better care when posting lest people get confused. Especially when you're making a ham-fisted attempt at mocking someone.

You definitely have anger issues however. This much is certain.

Sure thing sunshine. So you’re fighting for rights of those breaking the law and you’re also a doctor that can diagnose someone with issues in this case to be anger? Wow you’re just amazing aren’t you?

Sure thing sunshine. So you’re fighting for rights of those breaking the law and you’re also a doctor that can diagnose someone with issues in this case to be anger? Wow you’re just amazing aren’t you?

You don't need to be a doctor to know there is a 100% correlation between ranting about immigrants on the internet and being a middle aged man with anger issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Odhinn

So in your world people who break the law have no rights?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,975 ✭✭✭enricoh

You don't need to be a doctor to know there is a 100% correlation between ranting about immigrants on the internet and being a middle aged man with anger issues.

Best ignored dodder, 400 illegal migrants close down the main airport and demand permanent residency.
    Posters like yurt fail to see any issue with that. Instead you are ranting n have anger issues!!

Odhinn wrote: »

So murderers, rapist, child molesters, mass murderers etc deserve to have rights then do they?
    Surely you are taking the pïss?

enricoh wrote: »
    Best ignored dodder, 400 illegal migrants close down the main airport and demand permanent residency.
    Posters like yurt fail to see any issue with that. Instead you are ranting n have anger issues!!

I have ignored that one. It’s like talking to a brick wall that lives it’s life according to whatever the media tells him.
    It’s pretty simple. When someone speaks truth people like hurt resolve to saying I’ve anger issues etc.
    Should’ve told yurt I’m also a hunter. He would’ve called me a Murderer I’m guessing.

So murderers, rapist, child molesters, mass murderers etc deserve to have rights then do they?
    Surely you are taking the pïss?

Every body has basic human rights, regardless. They may lose some of them as punishment for a crime but yes, everybody has intrinsic rights. It's the difference between a liberal democracy and some hellhole or other.

And in your world the people who should not be there, and are acting illegally and could be a danger to citizens of this country have more rights than the country's citizens themselves.

And in your world the people who should not be there, and are acting illegally and could be a danger to citizens of this country have more rights than the country's citizens themselves.

Where did I say that?

• Advertisement

Where did I say that?

Did I say you said it,??. I said in your world.

...you mean in the world you imagine I dwell in.

Hard to explain anything to these liberals these days.
    It’s like hey let all the illegals in I’m sure they’re all safe. But bet the same people wouldn’t let them live with them and double lock their doors at night.

...you mean in the world you imagine I dwell in.

Well why not enlighten me and tell me what you should think happen to this crowd of illegals who have taken over a country's airport.

Hard to explain anything to these liberals these days.
    It’s like hey let all the illegals in I’m sure they’re all safe. But bet the same people wouldn’t let them live with them and double lock their doors at night.

As I said, these people are more a threat to western society than the dangerous people trying to get in.

Well why not enlighten me and tell me what you should think happen to this crowd of illegals who have taken over a country's airport.

They had a protest surrounded by cops and left. Why should anything "happen" to them~?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Wailin

A grenade sounds nice...

They had a protest surrounded by cops and left. Why should anything "happen" to them~?

Yeah, just as I thought, A crowd of people not supposed to be in that country, causing an affray at an airport. Why should anything be done. Just let them out into the community again. I expected no less from you.

Yeah, just as I thought, A crowd of people not supposed to be in that country, causing an affray at an airport. Why should anything be done. Just let them out into the community again. I expected no less from you.

Anyone under threat of deportation is still under threat of deportation. They didn't cause an "affray" or affect any flights.

• Advertisement

Just to give you an example of how sick Western Europe has become, a group of Syrians, at least 8, are on trial in Freiburg for gang raping an 18 year old girl. The German leaders have made it clear that Syrians cannot be deported, even for heinous crimes like this.

So there you have, German politicians would rather protect rapists from Syria than their own people.

What about there rights.

Shower of batsards.

Advertisement