Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Radio

Options
  • 25-05-2019 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

A tyrant named militades banned me for a week for ridiculous reasons I cannot fathom in the Ciara Kelly thread.

A poster made a false claim against me and I think I should be reinstated.

I wasn't even given a chance to reply and I should've at least got a yellow card instead of an outright week long ban.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Have you tried PMing the local mods first to try and sort this out amicably?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

mike_ie wrote: »
    Have you tried PMing the local mods first to try and sort this out amicably?

I've tried but sadly it's been to no avail.

The mod in question has even appeared on the radio show in question so I think that ruins impartiality in regards to the ability to mod that thread.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Hi redbuck, I'll have a look at this for you. Can you forward me your pm exchange with the mod please, thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

This can be closed now. The sanction was reduced following discussion between the user and the mod via pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Cheers. Marking as resolved.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement