Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting an Irish bank a/c or credit card

• 25-05-2019 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi there,

My wife and I are both Irish living in UK for well over a decade. I kept my Irish current a/c and credit card. My wife did not. Is there any way of her getting an Irish credit card or bank a/c. She gets fleeced when we’re home using UK cards. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

muchos04 wrote: »
    Hi there,

My wife and I are both Irish living in UK for well over a decade. I kept my Irish current a/c and credit card. My wife did not. Is there any way of her getting an Irish credit card or bank a/c. She gets fleeced when we’re home using UK cards. Thanks in advance!

Get a Revolut

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭muchos04

Get a Revolut

What is good about that particular card?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

muchos04 wrote: »
    What is good about that particular card?

She won't get fleeced.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057481488

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Delta2113

I've been with Revolut from the start and honestly anybody that does even the odd bit off travel should have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭muchos04

Delta2113 wrote: »
    I've been with Revolut from the start and honestly anybody that does even the odd bit off travel should have one.

I must check it out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement