Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Edge 130 vs 820

Options
  • 25-05-2019 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭

I want a separate Garmin unit to use on commutes / shorter rides around town just to track mileage (and go for the odd KOM when I'm on the way in to work on a rainy day)!

I planned on getting the new small Garmin Edge 130 for this (I would have went for the even simpler Edge 25 only for the charger) but ended up impulse buying the new Edge 1030.

So for my commuter i can either use my old Edge 820 or sell this and buy a new Edge 130. What do people think? I don't need maps or any real functionality, only considerations are battery and size. Wouldn't really save a huge amount by selling and 820 and buying a 130 either

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭mo_bhicycle

What about getting a watch for your commute?
    Monitor sleep, steps, all day hr & stress in addition to tracking your commute

Advertisement