Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY

Options
  • 26-05-2019 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

For the past few weeks now i have been making my own liquids. I ordered the VG/PG and DIY equipment off ezSmoke.

Are there any other good Vaping sites that sell DIY equipment as ezSmoke seems limited.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

johndoe99 wrote: »
    For the past few weeks now i have been making my own liquids. I ordered the VG/PG and DIY equipment off ezSmoke.

Are there any other good Vaping sites that sell DIY equipment as ezSmoke seems limited.

Here's one in Ireland https://picknmixdiy.com/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

https://diyeliquidireland.com/

Use code VAPECHAT for 10 per cent off.

https://diyeliquidireland.com/

Use code VAPECHAT for 10 per cent off.

Wotcha Doc,a good site but I don't have the patience to open every shortfill to find out what the flavour is.
    Any recco's...

Hey yds, from Brews Brothers, Black Reserve,a Turkish Tobacco but a little creamy. Holy Trinity is a Creme Brule. Both excellent.
    From Drip Hacks, Blood of Vikings, rhubarb/custard. Butterboy,a butterscotch custard. Mango Non Cryo, fruity mango with no coolant.
    These are very flavoursome,creamy,some a little sweet but not overpowering. I just add the required nic and top up with VG to the fill line. Works out at about 75/25 vg/pg, concentrate and nic is all pg based.

Try the shortfill options first yds just as a tester.

• Advertisement

Wotcha Doc,a good site but I don't have the patience to open every shortfill to find out what the flavour is. Any recco's...

And I nearly forgot, Unfortunate Trinkets from Drip Hacks, sweet cereal with a toasted marshmallow flavour, totally delicious :)

And I nearly forgot, Unfortunate Trinkets from Drip Hacks, sweet cereal with a toasted marshmallow flavour, totally delicious :)

Thanks for that Doc,no Unfortunate Trinkets available now,I checked through the oneshots & shortfills for it,they must have got rid of it.

Thanks for that Doc,no Unfortunate Trinkets available now,I checked through the oneshots & shortfills for it,they must have got rid of it.

It's a brand new one so mightn't be stocked in a shortfill just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Hey Doc. Do you know if Black Reserve tastes anything like Yaeliq Turkish ?
    Yaeliq is very tasty but works out expensive with shipping if it's not on special.
    Not fond of their non tobaccos though - find them very bland - even with extra shots.

Shinobollo wrote:
    Hey Doc. Do you know if Black Reserve tastes anything like Yaeliq Turkish ? Yaeliq is very tasty but works out expensive with shipping if it's not on special. Not fond of their non tobaccos though - find them very bland - even with extra shots.

Hey Shino, Yaeliq is a traditional Turkish, tobacco flavoured with honey, Black Reserve is similar but has a more creamy smooth flavour,a little sweeter to reduce the tobacco sharpness. It recommends a 4 week steep but I find it perfect after a little longer,about 6 weeks. I'm using it atm in a Gate rta,mixed at 70/30 vg and 9mg. Perfect flavour and throat hit,but you know that bit is subjective. At 50/50 I'd imagine the honey flavour would be a little more pronounced but it's not overpowering and is reduced after a good steep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Hey Shino, Yaeliq is a traditional Turkish, tobacco flavoured with honey, Black Reserve is similar but has a more creamy smooth flavour,a little sweeter to reduce the tobacco sharpness. It recommends a 4 week steep but I find it perfect after a little longer,about 6 weeks. I'm using it atm in a Gate rta,mixed at 70/30 vg and 9mg. Perfect flavour and throat hit,but you know that bit is subjective. At 50/50 I'd imagine the honey flavour would be a little more pronounced but it's not overpowering and is reduced after a good steep.

Thanks Doc. Sounds right up my street

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭The Reader

Looking for assistance in locating a hardcopy manual for the Hilti TE- 92 Combo Hammer drill. Just want to keep drill operating satisfactorily. Many Thanks for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Rebelinho

wrong forum

Advertisement