Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fixer upper

• 26-05-2019 9:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Hi guys and grils im looking to pick something up that needs some work done to it.

Something standard enough so I have access to parts easily enough as it'll be my first time doing it so hoping to learn a bit along the way.

Something like an ak47 or mp5 would be ideal but open to seeing what you guys have.

I have an m4 and g36c so wouldn't be looking for either of those..

Would also consider any weapon so if you have a sniper or pistol throw it up, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭Evilman308

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Hi guys and grils im looking to pick something up that needs some work done to it.

Something standard enough so I have access to parts easily enough as it'll be my first time doing it so hoping to learn a bit along the way.

Something like an ak47 or mp5 would be ideal but open to seeing what you guys have.

Would also consider any weapon so if you have a sniper or pistol throw it up, thanks.
    Any interest in this beast? The mags need some refurb but still can shoot a few bbs before letting the gas out, asking €60 for the lot
    Based offaly can post for €15 extra

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Evilman308 wrote: »
    Any interest in this beast? The mags need some refurb but still can shoot a few bbs before letting the gas out, asking €60 for the lot
    Based offaly can post for €15 extra

Cheers for the reply, looking for something that needs work done on the internals so will pass for now mate thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭Evilman308

Cheers for the reply, looking for something that needs work done on the internals so will pass for now mate thanks

Internals are stock, recoil spring needs changing, hammer spring needs doing, safety leaf spring and bbu need an over haul to shoot good again.

Ok I'll have a think about it if that's ok.

Anything else lads? Really wanting an ak47 for some reason ha

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hi, i have 3 fixer upper pistols with extra parts and mags & a GBBR M4 that needs very little work if youre interested.

Hey dude thanks for the reply!

I actually got something that I'm currently working on so going to see how this one goes first.

Out interest how much would you be looking for the m4? If it's still around when this project is done I might be interested!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hey dude thanks for the reply!

I actually got something that I'm currently working on so going to see how this one goes first.

Out interest how much would you be looking for the m4? If it's still around when this project is done I might be interested!

Around €120

Advertisement