Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Self imposed deadline as I expected to be in bed ages ago. I'm heading off there now in a few minutes

I sent in my axe submission just now on Barbara. Mods may all be sleeping though, so they might not see it till morning

Have no idea about the announcement. I was afk when the axe came to me

There should be a timestamp on message. Also on the wagons, I can narrow down the timings for Day 2 but I'd like others on the Eva wagon to give a guesstimated time of voting first.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Validity of my claimaments just went up 2 points for everyone lol :D

Well. There was definitely an axe ;)

Angus WW wrote: »
    Actually, that extra kill would presumably only work for day 3. Day 4 would be back to 1 kill and you'd be proven right (though still dead).

I need to stop posting - I've been drinking for 10 hours.

Is it your birthday too? :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Frank WW wrote: »

I'm on my first holiday in about 4 years, except 5 days i took off for my honeymoon 2 yrs ago. I'm getting regularly merry.

I'm very behind on tonight. Will catch up tomorrow morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Frank WW wrote: »

Btw, happy birthday!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Just looking back on some of Barbara's posts and spotted something...
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Actually the more I think about this the more it makes sense.

Hnery thinks i'm a noob as he said himself tells me to vote Gabriel, he then stabs him and reckons I wouldn't be able to defend myself from the following accusations.

Liam then paints the absolute worst version of the events that they are saying (i call him out for being in the same district and with Henry asd bam he pops up there.

He then refuses to entertain Henry being trapped

Eva, who is confirmed wolf by our almost confirmed priest, that was her story: That she gave Henry a knife and he stabbed Gabriel with it.

Looking at the above, I wonder if Barbara is just a villager believing Eva's story here, or is she Eva's wolf team-mate and helping spread the word that Henry stabbed Gabriel.

You might have made a wise choice with that axe Wendy.

Btw, where is this idea of an extra kill for the wolves coming from?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Btw, where is this idea of an extra kill for the wolves coming from?

Angus's paranoia. Which oddly makes me feel better about Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

FFS wendy could you not have waited till i had a chance to reply

You're basing this off me not saying who I was voting for on thread but I called out Clodagh out today as a convert i was obviously thinking of votig her

I cant be arsed going back quoting now, but i thought I spotted a slip from Clodagh and quoted it and said I thought she was the convert (something you missed when you say i didnt say anything about her)

I had voted Clodagh earlier when I thought she was the convert, then changed when you said she couldn't be as Doris was. I asked your advice on this you didn't reply. You did reply to someone else saying the convert could be a bad one so I changed back as it backed up what i said . (again did you not read any of this?)

If you are somehow basing it off what Clodagh said then LOL you shouldnt be allowed a butter knife no mind an axe. She essentially lied about her reasons for voting me (did you check any of this out, she said I voted frank when I voted eva this was part of her reasoning) the post makes no sense its why i focused in on Clodagh

My vote the first day was a big mistake on my part but I asked in my district and I voted on a joke post which I thought was serious.

Hang on also its odd your arrow killed but you're ake only wounds (why is this Katniss) :mad: as I have never trusted Henry or Liam (thats just my read on things) if someone has medicine keep it in case Liam springs his trap (if he has one) later I'm not worth now, but it could masively effect end game but besides that it is seriously odd that her arrrow kills and her axe doesn't

Actually now that I think about it, if i was a wolf why would I ask in my district room who to vote for I'd ask in the wolf backroom and try save whoever was up for the lynch, (Jesus you really didnt read any of the the thread at least I caught up on things after I missed day 1.

Anyways, we should have the numbers to win still, but dont let the lunatics (or wolves) run away with the farm, she already arrowed the seer on a hunch or to save herself. And now she is killing a villager

If we do lose im placing sole blame on Wendy the villa killa (or else complementing her on her wolfy play) {although i cant see how she could be a wolf it makes no sense}

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhg very annoyed

the hunger ganes youtube rabbit hole, well it was meh

not great from there musical people id have done way better

Ive saved the best one for my district, i do wish they had played 3 card monte its a great song

• Advertisement

Wohoo, tunes!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    FFS wendy could you not have waited till i had a chance to reply

You're basing this off me not saying who I was voting for on thread but I called out Clodagh out today as a convert i was obviously thinking of votig her

I cant be arsed going back quoting now, but i thought I spotted a slip from Clodagh and quoted it and said I thought she was the convert (something you missed when you say i didnt say anything about her)

I had voted Clodagh earlier when I thought she was the convert, then changed when you said she couldn't be as Doris was. I asked your advice on this you didn't reply. You did reply to someone else saying the convert could be a bad one so I changed back as it backed up what i said . (again did you not read any of this?)

If you are somehow basing it off what Clodagh said then LOL you shouldnt be allowed a butter knife no mind an axe. She essentially lied about her reasons for voting me (did you check any of this out, she said I voted frank when I voted eva this was part of her reasoning) the post makes no sense its why i focused in on Clodagh

My vote the first day was a big mistake on my part but I asked in my district and I voted on a joke post which I thought was serious.

Hang on also its odd your arrow killed but you're ake only wounds (why is this Katniss) :mad: as I have never trusted Henry or Liam (thats just my read on things) if someone has medicine keep it in case Liam springs his trap (if he has one) later I'm not worth now, but it could masively effect end game but besides that it is seriously odd that her arrrow kills and her axe doesn't

Actually now that I think about it, if i was a wolf why would I ask in my district room who to vote for I'd ask in the wolf backroom and try save whoever was up for the lynch, (Jesus you really didnt read any of the the thread at least I caught up on things after I missed day 1.

Anyways, we should have the numbers to win still, but dont let the lunatics (or wolves) run away with the farm, she already arrowed the seer on a hunch or to save herself. And now she is killing a villager

If we do lose im placing sole blame on Wendy the villa killa (or else complementing her on her wolfy play) {although i cant see how she could be a wolf it makes no sense}

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhg very annoyed

Just on that Barbara...

Wendy/Katniss has an explosive arrow in the OP, part of her role it seems. Says she shot this at Desmond.

However, Wendy says she won the axe, and therefore a wound is in line with the weapon prizes so far.

If you're village Barbara, sorry to see you go, but it is looking like it could get to the stage where we have to run-off the remaining members of District 12 to find a wolf anyway.

As one of them already said, there has been no wolf accounted for in there yet. No, that doesn't mean we should just smoke the place and abandon any villagers in there yet, but your District definitely needs some attention.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Sorry to see another villager go, but silver lining...I feel a lot better about D13 now. I couldn't shake the feeling that Clodagh might have been the last possible bad in there.

Both Gert and I revealed to each other our identities today, and I could be wrong and be taken for a mug, but I trust Gert.

Is there a reason this is being kept in your back room? If it was something people are likely to believe would it not make it easier for us to target the wolves who would be more likely to target Katniss or our priest.
    Henry WW wrote: »
    I think our district (D12) is gonna be the tricky one. Unless Abi was in here with us and never posted, we don't have a confirmed wolf killed from us. And it's a choice between myself Liam and babs. None of whom are without suspicion.

What about the unknown 6th poster who never even signed in ?

Btw you were one of the 3 who voted for me. I’m likely to still be around as a possible mislynch as a result but I did ask if people putting me on FFAs / voting for me would give a reason why they think me wolfy.

Is there anything more than me telling the village I won a prize? A wolf could have used it / kept silent about it while informing wolf buddies when not to post to avoid it. It does not clear me in anyway but I’d and I’d assume the village might like to know what made you vote that way.

If the SK is dead (not killing today) I’d trust our priest. I’d also trust Katniss unless we have a counter claim. I’d believe Peeta is Peeta but not fully trust he’s not been converted and I’d lean good on the potential AP priest got coming out against Eva and in support of Frank but there is no confirmation of Angus here.

Everyone else is suspect.

I’m Beetee Latier btw

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Who the f**k is Beetee Latier?

Are ye people just making up names?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

He is one of the other tributes in the second movie. His speciality is technology. Its kinda a claim, but I'd need more details at 9.59 before I'd be comfortable with it.

Barbara is giving me and Liam a bollocking for not standing up for her last night before the axening. She is also leaving some cryptic clues which I can't make any sense of and which I have asked her to put here on thread.

I think Barbara needs to be careful about any pre munch cues. If the timing runs true, the Babs was axed during the night phase and may have time to come back on and chat later.

I think we should heal babs if we can. I think i may have deciphered her messages.

• Advertisement

That should have read pre munch clues not cues.

There are a lot of questions over Wendy but the first of them has to be why only mention the axe after outing yourself? There was more than one opportunity to discuss the fact that you had a prize, if indeed it was a prize (need to go back and look).

A conversion happened yesterday. I have to throw this out here...If that was village to wolf and they got our BG then we are fairly fubar. It means that I'm dead this morning and Angus would be gone tomorrow morning. It would also mean there is a possibility Wendy and Doris are Snow and Cato.

There are huge alarm bells going off around Wendy's story. She got to just pick her partner. She suddenly not only has an axe but decides to use it with very very little real discussion of who to use it on and even more WHETHER she should use it at all.

There's some other stuff I'm looking at but that's a scenario to scare ye all before breakfast.

Nah its just gibberese. I was stretching to make sense of it all.

I still think we should heal babs if we can.

Please read, I have the convert...

Guys, I let the red mist descend with Conor yesterday and regret that. As well as that, afk had me too distracted from the game to read enough of this fast moving filly. I had to effectively go with a rough-hunch vote for lynch last night rather than any investigative work done through the day. Just not a great day in WW for me and I missed a bunch of posts.

Well now, I've spent the past few hours reading back over this thread properly - My stomach kinda dropped when I read that there was a convert and saw lots of posters surmising that it could be a wolf convert and Gale would be a likely candidate. Re-reading the OP, I get that too.

I'm not sure if I'll be around much this side of munch, and for reasons Gale knows himself, I fear that I will not be around the far side of munch. If I go, I cannot take this info with me...

Gale is Gertrude and my remaining D13 companion who I did previously trust, but definitely do not now since the conversion. Most of it were suspicions after re-reading overnight, but when I got to my D13 BR and re-read the posts in there - Gertrude's change in posting style and opinions definitely changed post-conversion. Much like how Gabriel's style changed for some reason after Tuesday night's lynch. Never mind that though, the kicker...

Gertrude misposted in our D13 backroom thinking she was posting in her new wolf den last night. 100% without doubt. I can't copy and paste, but everything else is fair game.

There are suggestions of her taking protection from their wolf BG but also not minding if the other wolves don't want her to stay hidden, there's her suggesting the possibility that Wendy could actually be Peeta covering for the real Katniss. Also, she follows the mispost up 10 minutes later with the post she actually meant to make to us in D13 and there is conflicting information between the 2. She hasn't noticed she made the mispost as of now. In her real post to D13, Gertrude is giving reasons to bow out of our thread and is feeling rundown, but in the mispost that was meant for her new family she was very enthusiastic, upbeat and looking to add life to their thread - I take that to mean it's fairly quiet over there in wolf-town and needs a lease of life.

It's 100% a mispost and I have made sure before posting this that I am not breaking a game or anything. I had high suspicions after reading about the conversion and knowing myself who Gale was, the mispost was only the kicker.

TLDR - Gertrude is Gale and your wolf convert. I am Boggs your BG, you may as well know that since the wolves certainly do by now because I told Gertrude and Clodagh in D13 yesterday pre-conversion.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Is there a reason this is being kept in your back room? If it was something people are likely to believe would it not make it easier for us to target the wolves who would be more likely to target Katniss or our priest.

What about the unknown 6th poster who never even signed in ?

Btw you were one of the 3 who voted for me. I’m likely to still be around as a possible mislynch as a result but I did ask if people putting me on FFAs / voting for me would give a reason why they think me wolfy.

Is there anything more than me telling the village I won a prize? A wolf could have used it / kept silent about it while informing wolf buddies when not to post to avoid it. It does not clear me in anyway but I’d and I’d assume the village might like to know what made you vote that way.

If the SK is dead (not killing today) I’d trust our priest. I’d also trust Katniss unless we have a counter claim. I’d believe Peeta is Peeta but not fully trust he’s not been converted and I’d lean good on the potential AP priest got coming out against Eva and in support of Frank but there is no confirmation of Angus here.

Everyone else is suspect.

I’m Beetee Latier btw

Yeah, because once we purged the SK and Eva wolf from D13, I was confident that we had no more bads in there and felt safe revealing. Whereas I couldn't exactly make a similar assumption with the game thread, could I Liam?

Because of a previous slip in the thread, Gertrude had already revealed she was Gale and in the hope of building trust and working towards a core, I let her and Clodagh know I was BG.

Then the effing conversion happened.

I voted for you Liam not based on 'a trap' which I have since read about overnight, but because of earlier game hunches. As I admit in my above post, I wasn't on the ball yesterday and had to make a hunch-vote.

This is why we wait to use our weapons people!

Bejaysus, gone quiet in here.

I only revealed a wolf, I didn't fart :(

Babs Gertie and one other I think

Pending a counter to brendo of course

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Babs Gertie and one other I think

Riona? Conor?