Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I shall compile. Poison gets 3 points, lynch 2 points, trap 1 point. Top three points totals gets allocated the 3 thingies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

With no counter claims and an AP priest although unconfirmed knocking about im not looking at role claimed villagers so from

Henry
    Phil
    Conor
    Jake
    Riona

Poison: Riona
    Lynch: Phil
    Trap: Henry

Jake/Conor can feel happily hard done by as they could have easily been chosen.

Also I am happy to try out walking into my own trap but that might only lead to me resetting the trap.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Riona has barely been online. The trap needs someone to post a very specific post number. So why are you putting Riona down in the spot that needs an active person to work?

Fair point. I was thinking moresoe that she'd have time to come and plead her case cos she'd have til the end of the next phase before dying, so we could potentially get some info from her.

Severe gangup happening here, so when I die. check back on who instigated and pushed it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Poison - Riona - Remove the non-active player asap.
    Trap - Phil - I don't like the fact he wanted to put Riona in there at all.
    Lynch - Connor - As I've said before, that's nothing personal, but I feel I need to clear the idea there was no wolf in our backroom, and by process of elimination, that means lynching or Poisoning Connor eventually....

Brendan? Anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ok this is my last word on this. We can take it to PM after the game if there is anything else to discuss: there isnt anything going on with us. I gave you a grilling this morning, just like ive done to all the roles. In this regard, i havent singled you out for harsh treatment. And i know this is just a game, so there is no rancour on my side; and i take you at your word that its not personal on your side. So there are no worries from me, pal. (the above is all sincere).

So your question; i think Conor is a NRV. Have done since the start. I would prefer to kill Phil out of those two. I think he has gotten increasingly helpful and then pushy the last while, both of which are wolfy traits when wolves are under pressure. He has also shot up the post count charts the last couple of days. Wolves will do that as the game wears on and they want to control the direction of the conversation.

Thats all i have because Phil flew under my radar for a long time this game.

Conor i think has been doing the same stuff i have, although admittedly im posting way more than most people. Thats just my gut feel.

Jake, i dont have any read on, which is crazy at this stage of the game. If you trust him, thats fine. I just dont like how under the radar he still is.

I think Riona could be a low lying wolf and needs to go too though.

But to answer your question; Phil.

Thanks Henry, that's perfect and the kind of help I'm looking for. Even after such good detail, I'm still very stuck though.

Jake - It's just in my notes, more posts from Jake I noted were for positive reasons, unlike Conor or even Phil who did raise red flags with me earlier in the game.

Since then, Phil got himself together and I thought he posted a lot better but he's been off my radar this morning, I was focused elsewhere. You're notes of him there will require a quick look back on my part.

Damn, it's looking like it'll be a leap of fate of way or another.

Nothing personal with us Henry, good to hear and I feel that way too, it's just a rehash of Gabriel v Eva (villagers) from Sherlock :D

Lol good times.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Suggestions for my poison? Sorry to those who'd like me to knock it down myself, but that won't be happening.

Me, NVR, Useless at this stage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Im nervous that we're all happy to ignore liam.

I dont believe bt is in the op and the other unnamed roles in the op were both apprentices. I'm umhappy with him being left off all lists.

We can grind out a win killing NRVs Angus. If the wolf avoids killing one of the roles, we will know why. Im hoping it will self resolve.

• Advertisement

Ok, so I'm most likely on the way out in some shape or form then.

Everything I have done has been to try help the village. Pulling information out where I could, poking holes in things. Agreeing where I agreed. Bringing lost points back to the fore. Keeping track of backroom players and village deaths.

Anything that you're seeing as dodgy is purely due to a haze in your vision, whether it's a wolf pointing you that direction, or just your paranoia setting in.

I said early on i wouldn't mind dying if it would help the village. Now that we're so close, I got excited and thought I'd be alive for the win, so I wanted it to happen quickly.

Nobody ISOd me after brendan did early in the game - his read was that I wasn't helpful and i just agreed with other peoples work. Well look at what we've got now. I'm getting the finger cos I went the other way.

Angus will confirm my NRV state. Then it's time to look at who went in on me :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I am village on jake after his push to lynch eva and on henry after (as brrndan pointed out) barbs amd eva tried to have him killed

Where's Conor during this decisive time?

Btw guys - If I chose to go with Conor, it has nothing to do with my outburst at him yesterday, nothing to do with revenge or pettiness or anything. I hope I proved that with Henry in choosing not to poison him while we were at loggerheads there. Some logic (I hope) says to me that Henry is village. I unfortunately don't feel that way with Conor.

Can we put a timer on this or how do we call it?

It's Conor or Phil for me I think and I need to do it quick.

I won one prize, do they not come in pairs? WOlves could win one, I have to do this quick.

If I die henry and Conor are my top suspects

Why not Riona?

Current scores are
    Riona

Phil

Me

Conor

Jake

And liam needs a discussion around him.

Goodbye cruel world

Phil WW wrote: »
    Ok, so I'm most likely on the way out in some shape or form then.

Everything I have done has been to try help the village. Pulling information out where I could, poking holes in things. Agreeing where I agreed. Bringing lost points back to the fore. Keeping track of backroom players and village deaths.

Anything that you're seeing as dodgy is purely due to a haze in your vision, whether it's a wolf pointing you that direction, or just your paranoia setting in.

I said early on i wouldn't mind dying if it would help the village. Now that we're so close, I got excited and thought I'd be alive for the win, so I wanted it to happen quickly.

Nobody ISOd me after brendan did early in the game - his read was that I wasn't helpful and i just agreed with other peoples work. Well look at what we've got now. I'm getting the finger cos I went the other way.

Angus will confirm my NRV state. Then it's time to look at who went in on me :D

I appreciate the appeal Phil and that you want to be around for end game, but that remarkable improvement I noticed in your posting from Day 2...your ascension from 40 Coats...what if your improvement was because a wolf buddy made a few suggestions to you in the BR on how not to appear so wolfy?

I'm torn.

Slightly self serving but its your call Brendan. These are just the numbers from those who have voted thus far.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

It's Conor or Phil for me I think and I need to do it quick.

I won one prize, do they not come in pairs? WOlves could win one, I have to do this quick.

If you said it was instantanious then a prize shoud not be able to cure your poison. Someone said they would tally the votes. Let that happen, check it's correct then act.

I appreciate the appeal Phil and that you want to be around for end game, but that remarkable improvement I noticed in your posting from Day 2...your ascension from 40 Coats...what if your improvement was because a wolf buddy made a few suggestions to you in the BR on how not to appear so wolfy?

I'm torn.

You can't be sure. Poison me now to find out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I’d poison Phil

I’ve no problem being any of the three, ye have to go for someone. I haven’t seen any of the rest of the people defend themselves, does anybody wonder why that is?
    Real NRVs see this as endgame, so whatever order we’re killed in we have to be killed, I’ve accepted that. It’s the only way.

Phil has protested dying, why is that?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Why not Riona?

Current scores are
    Riona

Phil

Me

Conor

Jake

Riona has 13 votes to be poisoned??

I thought she tried to help the village early on when she could post, and we know she isn't the SK, so I have a village lean on her.

Poison me. then look at henry and conor!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

#FFA4
    Phil
    Jake
    Henry

13 points.

3 points for having a poison vote, 2 points for lynch, 1 point for trap.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I’d poison Phil

I’ve no problem being any of the three, ye have to go for someone. I haven’t seen any of the rest of the people defend themselves, does anybody wonder why that is?
    Real NRVs see this as endgame, so whatever order we’re killed in we have to be killed, I’ve accepted that. It’s the only way.

Phil has protested dying, why is that?

Great point Conor, but then the head-melt of 'Yes, but since you know that, if you are a wolf you'd play it cool' starts.

Henry 5
    Phil 9
    Jake 3
    Riona 13
    Conor 3

• Advertisement

Great point Conor, but then the head-melt of 'Yes, but since you know that, if you are a wolf you'd play it cool' starts.

Put me out of my misery. If i die a wolf the game ends. If i die nrv, the game continues with useful discussion

Advertisement