Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Damn, game not over.

Sorry Philo. Went back to my notes on you from Day 1 when I thought you were wolfy, and went with that.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hah, you'll have to talk me through this

How can he? He's dead and we likely lost another villager.

Angus?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'd rather wait for our priest to confirm nobody is lying but don't mind if Village go that way

Not questioning Angus massively, but was Frank able to confirm him at any point?

I'm starting to develop an itch that the reason we're saying "One wolf left" is because Angus told us that was the case.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Not questioning Angus massively, but was Frank able to confirm him at any point?

I'm starting to develop an itch that the reason we're saying "One wolf left" is because Angus told us that was the case.....

He is not confirmed. If he was a wolf he would have had to bus Eva with her AP Seer reveal that backed the other priest though.

I'm a goner next munch folks, that was my final play unfortunately. I've nothing left and am well into sleep deprivation here.

Conor and Riona should be looked into IMO, it seems that Eva and Barbara two wolves had it in for Henry...so despite my worry that all might not be what it seems with the wolves, I think this shows Henry was not partnered with Eva and Barbara on the wolves.

I'm waiting to be totally wrong though.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

If Angus is a wolf we are potentially a trap munch and lynch away from losing.

It's gone worryingly quiet in light of Phil being shot.

I don't like that, indicates that there could be several wolves more than happy with that outcome.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    It's gone worryingly quiet in light of Phil being shot.

I don't like that, indicates that there could be several wolves more than happy with that outcome.

Guess we are just waiting, hoping that our AP priest (who we hope is on the level) brings back a NRV as anything else would mean we have been lied to.

TBH I was hoping but not expecting the first of our shots to hit wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I'd really love an extra wolf death to do a proper go of this, but here's how I'm looking at the moment. Lacking that little bit of information for me to feel very confident

#wagonomics

Wolves in red
    Serial killer in orange
    Villagers in blue
    Myself, Frank and Doris in RoyalBlue because I feel like we should all be considered villagers. Jury is out on Angus for me, sorry bbz

Vote analysis Day 1

With Eva as one of the lead wagons, its likely that the wolves would and should have been looking to protect one of their own unless they were all inactive at EOD1, which is very possible. Eva herself didn't even vote to protect herself. The danger is that she may have anti-spewed on Henry, but I think this is unlikely based on later votes. I also think its unlikely that henry votes to lynch her in that spot with so many other viable wagons available to him. Henry, like me and Frank should never be wolves in that spot.

One or both of Jake and Liam could be a wolf there. I think it would be more likely liam as the later vote, but inconclusive. Lots of people voting 1 wagon is not good. Conor's vote is fine in this instance as I definitely was a wagon. No credit for Barbara as Serial Killer is as good as a villager in the eyes of a wolf.

Good votes : me frank henry
    Bad votes : Liam, Barbara, Phil, Riona

Vote analysis Day2

runaway wagon, but still plenty to be learned. Phil, once again completely off wagon and on Steve.
    Gertrude once again votes for Henry, 2 days in a row. Eva obviously voting Frank. Without time stamps of when votes were made on the lead wagon I don't want to say too much on that

Good votes : Impossible to say. Eva was the runaway wagon
    Bad votes : Phil, Gertrude.

Vote analysis Day 3

Have to feel like with the wolves down to just a couple at this point, they'd be looking to load on to some lead wagons to ensure lynches. Something to note is that Barbara and Riona lodged their votes between 8:34 and 8:55 without posting in the thread at that time. Lurky wolves are suspicious wolves. Definitely feel like one of them is a wolf from this. Both of them with offwagon votes on day1 as well.

Red Warning! - Gertrude is voting Henry for the 3rd day in a row and once again, completely off wagon. Either shes a wolf or super tunneled, we're gaining zero information from her voting actions. Voting the same person day after day is not villagery. Its more like the actions of a wolf who can't back down from their read because they cant do it in a villagery way. Villagers change their minds on people all the time, but even in the face of apparent howling, Gertrude has gone nowhere else and this is a major red flag for me.

Mild Orange warning- Once again, Phil is off wagon for a third day. The vote on Riona is not inherently bad, but his voting actions need to be monitored. 3 off wagonish votes in a row is not a great look

Bad votes : Gertrude, Riona, Barbara
    Good votes : Need more information.

If Barbara comes back wolf at some point, You should move Conor into the villager pile for a number of reasons

Here's Wendy's wagonomics from yesterday evening, maybe she can update it based on the new info

I also can't spring the trap unless the village have agreed on someone willing to walk into it. If they refuse to walk into it and leave it out for more than a few minutes (i.e not post at the post no. given) I will walk into it myself and you know they are the wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil ww nrv

Out for lunch - will check in for brendos in 10 mins

Liam just let me do it ffs. How many times do I have to ask

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Phil ww nrv

Munch is 4 not 3.

Liam WW wrote: »
    I also can't spring the trap unless the village have agreed on someone willing to walk into it. If they refuse to walk into it and leave it out for more than a few minutes (i.e not post at the post no. given) I will walk into it myself and you know they are the wolf.

If you are village Liam and have a power that can potentially kill wolves, do not use it lightly. You could be important to village end game.

I'm ok with Henry walking into the trap and us lynching Riona

I have a trident. Death instant.

I'll let this off qyickly in case wolf also gets a prize

Just go with your gut

Henry WW wrote: »

It needs the village to pick who they think is wolfy not someone to self sacrafice. Both might happen here. If so I also need them to stop posting for a while when I put up the number.

Lol mods want the game to end.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Henry WW wrote: »

It worries me massively that Eva, who we think was a wolf, was desperate to be trapped, and now you are too....

• Advertisement

Phil ww nrv

In 10 minutes? I have an hour and 5 minutes or so until my death.

So...

Angus doesn't know what time the next munch is at.

Very clever wolf trying to make us think that? Or App Priest?

I really want to kill liam but will listen if someone has a good reason for alternative

Fine then Jake. Trident me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Where did this come out of?

Me or Jake I propose for this

Brendan WW wrote: »
    In 10 minutes? I have an hour and 5 minutes or so until my death.

So...

Angus doesn't know what time the next munch is at.

Very clever wolf trying to make us think that? Or App Priest?

Out and no time to read!

(And app)

I really want to kill liam but will listen if someone has a good reason for alternative

Reason for me. My arguement would be if it's related to my role I'll use the thing on Henry just wanted village say so. If agreed i'll post a number now and everyone should stay clear.

Holy shít Brick, where did you get a trident from? :D

Village... we need to make this one count. The gods have given us a second chance it seems...via our priest.

With my poison, it was going to be Conor, Riona or Phil for me.

You can take that however you like.

Jake WW wrote: »
    It worries me massively that Eva, who we think was a wolf, was desperate to be trapped, and now you are too....

Good catch, but...

Eva tried to frame Henry for stabbing Gabriel. That makes things complicated with Henry.

• Advertisement

Post number 3420 is the one I've chosen. Walk into it if you want. If you don't I will myself after a few minutes of waiting. Please nobody else post then.

Advertisement