Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options
1121122123124125127»

Comments

Clarabel wrote: »
    Boat on the Thames, Oxford. Sneaky loo post. The toilets are on land though. ;)

Ok I can believe this but if your next post is on a hot air balloon you are getting lynched :P

Ah that sounds amazing, I hope you have a great night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Drumpot wrote: »
    When people are talking about dandy is that when they are talking about you?

Can’t believe I was blamed as being a wolf for knowing that!

Necro wrote: »
    In Drumpots part of the book there will be 6 chapters dedicated to my horrific betrayal of him in the last game :pac:

There better be numerous mentions of tunnels also, his dog and a few chapters accidentally posted from other books he was using to research:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Haha, I thought when people were discussing the NRV PMs (frowny face and big no no peoples) there was something in them that was identifiable, but LOL it was just a misinterpretation!!!

Silly vanillagers :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    Necro, yours and SKeiths posting style is unbelievably similar.
    In fairness with regards the number of posts there was some huge explosions during the game that made the place go wild

Similar in a good way I hope :D

It was weird the amount of times we were on the exact same wavelength this game, I wasn't actually trying to pocket you at all :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

There's the June game on the regular schedule (unknown theme at this time)

And coming up very shortly will be a second longer phase game, with tusk helping us mod a game for the first time :D

No he needs to play.

Just saw Virtanen was Fiona WW, and that he's closed his account :(

Sorry to see you go bud.

giphy.gif

I will say again or maybe for the first time.

I do love these movies and the creation of this game felt similar in many ways to it. The backrooms which included everyone (but seperated) were just fantastic as they gave even NRVs hidden info to work with.

I know its been a while since I played but now I'm thinking back it truly was one of the best game designs Ive played in from an overall inclusive kinda thing and orgionality with great play ability for all

This song is for baggly as an apology for wasting 2 hours of his life

Slightly NSFW

I do love these guys they starred in the movie chappie i case you have problems placing them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

sKeith wrote: »
    can we get a count of how many posts tusk has thanks in this thread? anon and non anon.

The stress of trying not to thank things that game was killing me. Luckily I'm a former and accidentally outed myself day 1 haha.

After that, I let the thanks fly free!

Just saw Virtanen was Fiona WW, and that he's closed his account :(

Sorry to see you go bud.

giphy.gif

Aw no! I never find out why Fiona healed me. I hope everything is ok with virtanen :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

kitten_k wrote: »
    Can’t believe I was blamed as being a wolf for knowing that!

Was you who thought I was a wolf for saying there was a conversion coming!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I will say again or maybe for the first time.

I do love these movies and the creation of this game felt similar in many ways to it. The backrooms which included everyone (but seperated) were just fantastic as they gave even NRVs hidden info to work with.

I know its been a while since I played but now I'm thinking back it truly was one of the best game designs Ive played in from an overall inclusive kinda thing and orgionality with great play ability for all

Not been a while since I played and I hadn't ever watched a full one of these films but I'd agree as I feel like I have now after playing a game that ran very smoothly.

Great Game Lordy. Only when I (not knowing it at the time) was about to die did I start to question maybe Jake as you blended in so well. People are equating it to when Wolves had been confirmed good by villagers which shows how well you played considering there was nothing confirming you anything in this game.

Edit: yay can edit again - Liam is back to normal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’ve had a **** week. Dandy did me a favor really starting that wagon on me (but you better not do it again :D ) Congrats to the furballs and the mods. I’ll read the 90% of the game I’m behind on during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Just finished reading the back rooms @Strawberry I see in DR at one point you thought I might be app seer - thinks it the first game you haven't thought I was a wolf :D:D:D

In case I didn't say it already, Gab password has been reset since I was mercilessly killed :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Forum mods have to reset the passwords on the anon accounts fyi. Just for future mods info. The passwords from the June game will be the correct passwords.

Baggly wrote: »
    Forum mods have to reset the passwords on the anon accounts fyi. Just for future mods info. The passwords from the June game will be the correct passwords.

If so, a hard delete of previous password threads on COP might be no harm to avoid confusion

mines good im fairly sure (barbra?)

• Advertisement

00000045.png

Excited after this game rekindled my interest in HG!

Advertisement