Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I was shady - I was suspicious that you were a wolf and planning to kill me if I didn't believe what you wanted me to believe.

For what it's worth, Des died at 8.54pm and that post was at 8.59pm so I don't think it was him. I checked this morning and that made me even more worried you were a wolf.

All fair points.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Gabriel - President Alma Coin (SK)

Steve - NRV

Well this will easily be verifiable tomorrow morning if the kill rate drops by 1!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Steve - NRV
    Well this is the most easily verifiable piece of info we have yet. It’ll make you lock clear tomorrow morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Right so if anyone is still unsure of Frank, you will get your proof about him in tomorrows munch when there will or wont be an SK kill.

Hahaha...that might be what you think but the wolves have done us a bloody brilliant favour.

Steve - NRV

Also, note to self: dont read into flavour.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Hahaha...that might be what you think but the wolves have done us a bloody brilliant favour.

Tell us!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Frank were you told anything about having an apprentice? Not saying I am doubting you Angus but if Frank can help confirm you its all the better for the village.

I knew it i knew it i knew it. He only gets agro and rolls out the roll eyes smileys when he has something to hide!!!

can someone explain why there have been different number of deaths each day? Do the wolves get to (have to) munch a certain amount and the SK get to (have to ) kill a certain amount?

Angus, can you go from the start and explain who you are, this stuff about the BR, what Phil is on about, what’s ur characters role and how you know Frank is good (although we can all assume now he is)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Right so if anyone is still unsure of Frank, you will get your proof about him in tomorrows munch when there will or wont be an SK kill.

Silly question but can he refuse to kill? Fool us into thinking he is dead

Why wasn’t Frank killed?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Silly question but can he refuse to kill? Fool us into thinking he is dead

Why wasn’t Frank killed?

Ive never seen it tbh. Maybe.

Id imagine wolves and sk were worried Frank was bg protected.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

MOD NOTE

Lynch form is opened.

Phil WW wrote: »
    can someone explain why there have been different number of deaths each day? Do the wolves get to (have to) munch a certain amount and the SK get to (have to ) kill a certain amount?
    Fiona was a modkill yesterday from what we can make out

I don’t know who killed Des

I was determined Gabs was bad. I feel a bit guilty now. Sorry Gabs...

Look atcha now!

I don’t understand, if that’s true killing sk makes sense, killing NRV though?

Dont mean to rain on our parade gang, but where do we go from there? Eva vs. Frank was the main topic of conversation yesterday.

On the plus, we can probably take Gabes ISOs at face value.

Phil, dont tell me, but do you know the person who left that BR message about Plutarch was on the up and up? It couldnt be a wolf trick could it?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I don’t understand, if that’s true killing sk makes sense, killing NRV though?

What do you mean?

Id imagine they were role hunting and hit an NRV.

Maybe I am totally off on this game and let Eva fool me enough.

Dont mean to rain on our parade gang, but where do we go from there? Eva vs. Frank was the main topic of conversation yesterday.

On the plus, we can probably take Gabes ISOs at face value.

Phil, dont tell me, but do you know the person who left that BR message about Plutarch was on the up and up? It couldnt be a wolf trick could it?

Thats dont tell me how you know just yet. I.e. dont reveal too much info. But tell me if you think its legit.

• Advertisement

What do you mean?

Id imagine they were role hunting and hit an NRV.

But why not kill frank? And if the sk died first how did steve still get killed. I was written that Steve was second

Thats dont tell me how you know just yet. I.e. dont reveal too much info. But tell me if you think its legit.

I think it's legit, I don't have any evidence to back that up though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Frank were you told anything about having an apprentice? Not saying I am doubting you Angus but if Frank can help confirm you its all the better for the village.

No I wasn't told anything about having an apprentice but I'm not majorly shocked. I'll try to explain my thinking. I knew Des was a dead seer. Oisin however surprised me with his role. That did made me think he might have been an apprentice and there might be others out there but I for damn sure wasn't sharing that with the wolves. I really didn't think that I'd get verified (with seer dead) so I was hoping for a failed munch as my best hope. Failing that, if I survived, I was going to ask if other people had a role that wasn't named in the OP to help my cred but didn't want anyone revealing.

I think the wolves knew Gabs was SK. I think they stabbed him and they maybe left me alive this morning to confirm it. I'm most likely dead tomorrow morning.

Bodyguard if you're out there, stay hidden and do NOT say whether I was protected or not.

Because if they attack Frank and he is protected, they dont get to kill anyone and it hampers the march to parity for them. If they assumed the bg protected frank, he wont be protected tomorrow.

Sk and wolf kills usually happen simultaneously, in my experience.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Angus, can you go from the start and explain who you are, this stuff about the BR, what Phil is on about, what’s ur characters role and how you know Frank is good (although we can all assume now he is)

Sure, though I have very little other information. I was told that I'm Effie Trinket and app priest, which I assume means apprentice priest.

I've no powers right now, but I think if the priest dies, the powers would pass to me. Someone more experienced might confirm?

That meant when Eva died and I got no message or transfer of powers, I was sure Frank was telling the truth (as there were no other claims for priest).

Phil and I are in the same (utterly useless) backroom. It's pretty silent, but someone called olga posted that our seer was dead and Gertrude is good. This happened 4 mins after Des died and we weren't sure if it was an actual seer post. I just need to check who Frank said Des was, but as it happened after Des died, I think it was a wolfy ploy...

Frank, are you Olga?

Sure, though I have very little other information. I was told that I'm Effie Trinket and app priest, which I assume means apprentice priest.

I've no powers right now, but I think if the priest dies, the powers would pass to me. Someone more experienced might confirm?

That meant when Eva died and I got no message or transfer of powers, I was sure Frank was telling the truth (as there were no other claims for priest).

Phil and I are in the same (utterly useless) backroom. It's pretty silent, but someone called olga posted that our seer was dead and Gertrude is good. This happened 4 mins after Des died and we weren't sure if it was an actual seer post. I just need to check who Frank said Des was, but as it happened after Des died, I think it was a wolfy ploy...

I wonder could there be an app seer?

Ok, Frank says that Des WAS the seer, so maybe Phil is right and I should have paid attention to that message...

Because if they attack Frank and he is protected, they dont get to kill anyone and it hampers the march to parity for them. If they assumed the bg protected frank, he wont be protected tomorrow.

Sk and wolf kills usually happen simultaneously, in my experience.

Just worded not like that. IN that case you guys are on the way to getting it sorted so I’m going to kick back and watch for a while as I’m obviously off my game and not being much help.

If Gabriel was the sk thoughhe was throwing shade on me and Wendy thus making us safe?

• Advertisement

Frank, are you Olga?

No he is not as he is in my BR and there is no Olga

Advertisement