Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Trying to line up gifts with actions here. We have had 6 actions above (2 traps, 1 stab, 3 heals) and 6 gifts handed out.

Unless we have other gifts that are still out there and the traps are powers.

Does that mean there cant be somebody holding onto a Trap ? Bit of an odd thing for somebody to pretend to have a trap if that's the case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

It will probe or disprove nothing TBH
    Scenario A
    Liam won a prize either as a wolf or as a villager - he sets it - tells us the post no - it just tells us he has a trap
    Liam got a prize off another wolf - he sets it - follow above

So unless he lied about the post number element and i doubt he did, it proves nothing either way

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Scenario A
    Liam won a prize either as a wolf or as a villager - he sets it - tells us the post no - it just tells us he has a trap

So unless he lied about the post number element and i doubt he did, it proves nothing either way

Or... Liam lied about even having a trap...

The only way to be sure is if he uses it before the rest of the gifts drop today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

D12:

Henry (Erin) - still here
    Babs (Tony) - still here
    Liam (Dorian) - ?? hasnt checked back in

Is there any reason i dont outline the rest. We 3 are the only ones who have revealed in the BR and on thread.

Scenario A

If Liam says he has a trap, which had no time limit, and he hasnt set it, and he now cant for some reason; thats significant.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Okay, I have to run.

Right now i'm good on:
    Frank - explained earlier
    Gertrude - happy with challenging of Gabs yest and healing Frank
    Henry - I just think there's too much that he would have had established in wolf backroom (his comment re. secret etc).
    Jake - #1429 strongly pushes to lynch Eva. Not feeling wolfy.

Don't have time to look much more at others. Phil, I like you, but I like you so much that I'm worried you're pocketing. I need to think more.
    Doris I'm liking her posts but need to look into them more.
    Clodagh, I find it impossible to read you.

Liam, I'm feeling very wolfy about you.
    Conor - I'm flip-flopping over you, but on balance I think there is someone in one of the lower posters:
    - Brendan, Babs, Wendy, Riona

Chat later village!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If Liam says he has a trap, which had no time limit, and he hasnt set it, and he now cant for some reason; thats significant.

If he is telling the truth, why would he not be able to set it?

Doris WW wrote: »
    If he is telling the truth, why would he not be able to set it?

Im working off a theory that traps are a power tied to Seneca (now dead) rather than a gift.

The problem isn't liam not setting the trap later, it's him not setting it now to prove he's telling the truth!

If more gifts drop, there's potential for a trap to be in there and then this whole line goes out the window.

He needs to set the trap before gifts drop to prove he's not lying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Drive by post...

Setting a trap is pretty wolfy based on what we know. Can't explain it well now as I'm phone and running around. If I'd gotten a trap as a prize I'd have held it in reserve based on what I currently know about them which I also accept could be pure nonsense.

• Advertisement

Look boil it down to brass tacks. If someone claims something they can prove and then doesnt prove it, thats suss.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Now more than 1 suspects Conor he should not be allowed to push his cho Cues through all the time.even if you say pick 6 main ones, Conor, Henry, Gert, Frank, Liam and say angus then lithe majority decide as wolves

Rest of us just follows?

We're on an unknown time pressure with this Liam trap situation. We don't know when, or if gifts will drop. Once they do, Liam is shooting up the dodgy list instantly, unless he's proved he's got a trap before then.

Fair enough, it might trap a villager, but at least we'll know he set it. Medicine could come in the following gifts to help that villager. Best case we trap a wolfy and there's no medicine to help them.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Now more than 1 suspects Conor he should not be allowed to push his cho Cues through all the time.even if you say pick 6 main ones, Conor, Henry, Gert, Frank, Liam and say angus then lithe majority decide as wolves

Rest of us just follows?

A wolves will be in the minority

Rest of us just follows?

I've no idea what this gibberish means to be honest.

Phil WW wrote: »
    We're on an unknown time pressure with this Liam trap situation. We don't know when, or if gifts will drop. Once they do, Liam is shooting up the dodgy list instantly, unless he's proved he's got a trap before then.

Fair enough, it might trap a villager, but at least we'll know he set it. Medicine could come in the following gifts to help that villager. Best case we trap a wolfy and there's no medicine to help them.

You wouldn’t know which was which, just let the trapped die

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

In The Capitol BR
    Present
    Frank
    Conor
    Doris - not sure who she is in the BR but probably Rebekah

MIA
    Andrea - has been very quiet all along, late reveal in the group, was alive at 00:11
    William - Alive at 22:47

So only one could have been munched this morning

I’m still out and about but just wanted to check in and register.

I’m in there too ;) William here.

You wouldn’t know which was which, just let the trapped die

I don't care which is which. I only care that Liam made a claim and hasn't backed it up yet.

I've no idea what this gibberish means to be honest.

I finished the last sentence off as the iPad does remove things but is it that hard to follow? If it honestly is I apologise for trying to help

Jake WW wrote: »
    I’m still out and about but just wanted to check in and register.

I’m in there too ;) William here.

So it's just Andrea we are missing

• Advertisement

Liam said he wouldnt be on until later an hour and a half ago. So i dont think we will get this resolved before gifts land (although maybe we will).

Its the first thing i want him to talk about, though.

Hopefully sponsors are pro village and hold off giving out the gifts until this evening.

I finished the last sentence off as the iPad does remove things but is it that hard to follow? If it honestly is I apologise for trying to help

Im not sure i get your meaning Clodagh, so id appreciate you trying again, if you could.

Sorry if i came across dickish there, didn't mean to. I genuinely don't understand the post :)

In The Capitol BR
    Present
    Frank
    Conor
    Doris - not sure who she is in the BR but probably Rebekah

MIA
    Andrea - has been very quiet all along, late reveal in the group, was alive at 00:11
    William - Alive at 22:47

So only one could have been munched this morning

Just checked back and we also had Fernand who last posted at 15.38 on 27th.

Henry, can you give us the other names from your BR who haven't checked in please

I think D12 has someone in it that has never posted.

I think ive seen posts from 5 people in there.

I think D12 has someone in it that has never posted.

I think ive seen posts from 5 people in there.

If you could confirm that would be super helpful

We are missing information from D13. Can a rep please fill us in?

If you could confirm that would be super helpful

We have had Dorian (Liam iirc), Nestor (dont know who), Imelda (dont know who), Erin (me) and Tony (Babs).

Noone else has posted in D12 apart from a mod, so going by 6 per backroom, we are missing someone.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Quickly...let people confirm themselves if they want to in terms of being a specific name on BR

Advertisement