Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

For transparency I'll say though I'm Jerry in Capitol District.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ooooh i get it now. Ill check when Nestor and Imelda last posted and see if it tallies with some deaths.

Nestor last posted 27/05/2019, 19:50. They could have been Oisin i guess?

Imelda last posted 28/5/2019, 16:19, saying RL stuff is up and they wouldnt be posting much. They could have been Steve i guess?

And if those guesses are right and Frank is legit, it means we still have a wolf in our room.

Full disclosure; Nestor was suspect of me the day he died. He was the one who said i could be a wolf trying to run the game.

• Advertisement

No need to even guess at who was who for now. I'm also now concerned about being game breaky so if I was/am being, apologies to the Mods. :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So here's how things currently stand.

Captiol, 4 and 12 fully accounted for, outside of the ghost in 12. 13 Still unaccounted for.

Capitol | District 4 | District 12 | District 13
    | | |
    ALIVE | ALIVE | ALIVE|ALIVE
    William | Phil | Henry |
    Frank | Angus | Liam |
    Conor | | Barbara |
    Doris | | |
    | | |
    AWOL | AWOL | AWOL |AWOL
    Andrew| Wendy| Nestor|
    Fernand |Barry | Imelda|
    |Olga | Unknown|
    |Chantal | |

I've used thread names where I could and backroom names where I don't know.

I'm back at it in 5 mins but have a couple of hours free this afternoon. I'll explain my thinking better then. Hopefully a few more peeps will show up to the thread in the mean time too. As a busy person I get that's not always indicative nor is it a dig ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    We are missing information from D13. Can a rep please fill us in?

Phil you collating all these?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Now more than 1 suspects Conor he should not be allowed to push his cho Cues through all the time.even if you say pick 6 main ones, Conor, Henry, Gert, Frank, Liam and say angus then lithe majority decide as wolves

Rest of us just follows?

I don’t understand this either but I can recognise an attack when I see it.

I’m not trying to push anything through. I’ve been putting ideas out there, it’s what a villager is meant to do. I might stumble on a good one. Anyone knocking that is anti-village. I haven’t tried to railroad anyone into anything, just floated ideas.

I still think the Kandiss one is a good shout

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Phil you collating all these?

Sorry just seen you have

Andrea instead of Andrew but we get the idea

So here's how things currently stand.

Captiol, 4 and 12 fully accounted for, outside of the ghost in 12. 13 Still unaccounted for.

| | |
    Jake | Phil | Henry |
    Frank | Angus | Liam |
    Conor | | Barbara |
    Doris | | |
    | | |
    AWOL | AWOL | AWOL |AWOL
    Andrew| Wendy| Nestor|
    Fernand |Barry | Imelda|
    |Olga | Unknown|
    |Chantal | |

Updated with Jake in place of william.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

3 alive that I know of, Brendan and Clodagh

At least two dead Eva, Gabriel and possibly one more yesterday morning. One poster ,who wasnt posting much TBH, didnt post after yesterday mornings munch.

Humberto I think is the missing person. Funny as I just checked back into our forum and they were asking Gabriel why they were trying to pin down power roles. I totally missed it so I think whoever it was is or was good.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110294845&postcount=1114

Holly and Teagan died yesterday, think Teagan was the SK kill so that might of been Gab?

Compared with people still alive. Matches striked through

Henry
    Phil
    Conor
    Clodagh
    Gertrude
    Frank
    Liam
    Jake
    Wendy
    Doris
    Brendan
    Angus
    Barbara
    Riona

| | |
    Jake | Phil | Henry | Gertrude
    Frank | Angus | Liam | Brendan
    Conor | | Barbara | Clodagh
    Doris | | |
    | | |
    AWOL | AWOL | AWOL |AWOL
    Andrew| Wendy| Nestor| Humberto
    Fernand |Barry | Imelda|
    |Olga | Unknown|
    |Chantal | |
    | | |

Confirmed Dead |Confirmed Dead | Confirmed Dead|Confirmed Dead
    |||Eva
    |||Gabriel

it took all my brain power to create this, so please use it for me hahah. I can't do it myself now :confused::confused::confused:

Note, the wendy in D4 and the on-thread Wendy i think are a coincidence.

That’s good work Phil

3 alive that I know of, Brendan and Clodagh

At least two dead Eva, Gabriel and possibly one more yesterday morning. One poster ,who wasnt posting much TBH, didnt post after yesterday mornings munch.

Humberto I think is the missing person. Funny as I just checked back into our forum and they were asking Gabriel why they were trying to pin down power roles. I totally missed it so I think whoever it was is or was good.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110294845&postcount=1114

Holly and Teagan died yesterday, think Teagan was the SK kill so that might of been Gab?

Gertie, where is that link meant to bring you? It leads to a blank page for me

Conor WW wrote: »
    Gertie, where is that link meant to bring you? It leads to a blank page for me

That's just post 1114, the munch confirmation yesterday at 10 by Sullivo

• Advertisement

We could actually do with Gabriel here to figure out the wagonomics of it all.
    I’m not sure we learned a lot from last nites Lynch. And we learned nothing from Gabriel’s or Abigails death. The lead up to Tuesdays should tell us something though. It’ll be after 9 before I get a chance to go through it in any detail.
    From a gut feel I’d be inclined to look through yesterday and nearly clear those who supported Eva. She was so on a hiding to nothing that I think her wolf buddies would have washed their hands of her. I think they would have put distance there.

I’d be on for a Wendy (I’ll go back to my theory on the knife that wounded Gabriel) or Riona Lynch tonite.

Obviously by posting this I’ll be drawing the wrath of the village on me, so be it. We have to start somewhere so consider this the first post. Equally I’m happy to do FFAs and narrow it down to three as an old school method.

Either way I feel I’ll be on the chopping block, too eager, bad vibe, driving things, blah, blah, blah. I’ve proven once this game that I’m not afraid to die I’ll do it again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Compared with people still alive. Matches striked through

Henry
    Phil
    Conor
    Clodagh
    Gertrude
    Frank
    Liam
    Jake
    Wendy
    Doris
    Brendan
    Angus
    Barbara
    Riona

| | |
    Jake | Phil | Henry | Gertrude
    Frank | Angus | Liam | Brendan
    Conor | | Barbara | Clodagh
    Doris | | |
    | | |
    AWOL | AWOL | AWOL |AWOL
    Andrew| Wendy| Nestor| Humberto
    Fernand |Barry | Imelda|
    |Olga | Unknown|
    |Chantal | |
    | | |

Confirmed Dead |Confirmed Dead | Confirmed Dead|Confirmed Dead
    |||Eva
    |||Gabriel

it took all my brain power to create this, so please use it for me hahah. I can't do it myself now :confused::confused::confused:

Oisin was d13

*i should say I’m also nominating Wendy and Riona on the basis that they are low posters, contributing nothing. And are MIA from a BR AFAIK

** Clodagh has moved from my list because, as already stated, there have been a wolf and an SK from her district and I don’t think one district would be that stacked.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Oisin was d13

When was this cleared up ? Not saying its not true, cant remember it being discussed and when did oisin actually die ?

Barbara should be looked at for being a low poster, declaring one vote but then hiding herself in another one. She announced Liam then Henry but voted frank.

Riona votes, riona likes posts but she doesn’t comment much? If you can click like you can comment

If you’re aiming T low posters those two have to be looked at.

When was this cleared up ? Not saying its not true, cant remember it being discussed and when did oisin actually die ?

I can’t be bothered to log in but if you look back when he thought he was dead he said who he was or similar such as looks like I’m dead, then stopped commenting. If you remember we were checking in after each post.

I could be wrong but seems an odd thing to misremember

Oisin was lynched day 1 and declared dead at 9:06pm. Does that line up with Humberto posts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Andrea checking in

So busy with work, its hard to keep up with the game thread and the cop thread. Could only really try to focus on one

Something popped into my head there.

I initially though Clodagh and Liam were sharing a backroom. Liam posted a dandy story it seemed like dandy has written. Then Clodagh came out and said they were dandy the next day iirc.

I said dandy & Co message received because I thought it meant they were two nrvs in a shared room (back when I erroneously thought only nrvs shared the backrooms and rvs and wolves were separate). Ie the sharing of the story was meant to confirm that both were nrv.

But now I'm not so sure.

Like look at liams dandy story. It's perfectly written as dandy would.

I think if Liam or Clodagh flips evil, the other will too. I think that was a plan to lay breadcrumbs for later that had to go out the window due to dandy revealing his meta name.

• Advertisement

Did I write andrew instead of andrea? Are you in the capitol wendy?

Advertisement